Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]Has anyone heard the rumour about the new final fantasy movie? It's supposedly based on FF7 with a few story changes, anyone else know anything??[/B]
Posted
no, there will not be another ff movie since square pictures have shut down, however, there is a ff anime series being made, but it is a completely new story with different characters....
Posted
[B]I've heard of the anime series but i didn't know that square pictures shut down. The first FF movie wasn't very good though. NO CHOCOBOS![/B]
Posted
Eh, I was about to say that they should make an FF7 movie, but then good stuff would get left out, so FF7 is ok as is.
Although I would have nothing against a movie centered on Seph's "life". ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Eh, I was about to say that they should make an FF7 movie, but then good stuff would get left out, so FF7 is ok as is.
Although I would have nothing against a movie centered on Seph's "life". ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, one thing that ff7 should have had is something about seph's life, his history is a blank page to everyone, except for me and my fanfics, lol....
Posted
[COLOR=chocolate]OK, [i]why[/i] did you post that in this topic and the other FF7 one? If you don't care for FF7 so much...*trails off, muttering*
Don't dis Sephiroth. He's more than just some evil guy with a huge sword and a trenchcoat. He's got some kind of past that encourages us as players to invent, regardless of whether we are right or not. And if I recall correctly, Seph did "die", but he wasn't totally dead--he was "caught" in that enormous chunk of (o dear, help me here, Admin. Seph) either Mako or Lifestream--or are they the same? I forgot.
I could go on forever about all this, but I won't. And I bet you could make a similar argument in favor of FF8, but that won't make me like FF8 anymore than you like Sephiroth, so....:drunk:
BTW-JENOVA is a female. :p [/COLOR]
Posted
By the way kids, I never said I didn't like the game, I loved it, it was my first PSone RPG. I was just giving food for thought. And by the way I know Genova is a female, did I say she was a male oops. well anyway. I was merely putting up something that people can look at, hate or like. sorry for trying to be interesting...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]OK, [i]why[/i] did you post that in this topic and the other FF7 one? If you don't care for FF7 so much...*trails off, muttering*
Don't dis Sephiroth. He's more than just some evil guy with a huge sword and a trenchcoat. He's got some kind of past that encourages us as players to invent, regardless of whether we are right or not. And if I recall correctly, Seph did "die", but he wasn't totally dead--he was "caught" in that enormous chunk of (o dear, help me here, Admin. Seph) either Mako or Lifestream--or are they the same? I forgot.
I could go on forever about all this, but I won't. And I bet you could make a similar argument in favor of FF8, but that won't make me like FF8 anymore than you like Sephiroth, so....:drunk:
BTW-JENOVA is a female. :p [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

lifestream and mako are basically one and the same, so yes, sephiroth did land in the mako/lifestream/whatever and from what we can only presume, he somehow got his butt into the northern crater and has remained dorment for 5 years, awaiting for the right time to make his move using his "mother" jenova to get the black materia to summon meteor....
Posted
.[QUOTE]I suggest you clean up your act, or leave these boards. Now you are posting this message on multiple boards, you don't need to post it two, or even six times to get your point across. Just post, properly, easy to read, and spell correctly. Then people will respect your posts and hear what you have to say. They will not listen to you just because you go around posting the same message everywhere. Like I said before...

Don't be sorry for posting, it was an interesting opinion.
Be sorry for the fact you posted it on six different topics.
Which is just totally SpamTastic.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]telling him that this is spam in all the topics is also spam... plus your not a mod you dont need to do it... it is quite annoying to have someone do your job for you... and if you have a problem w/ someone PM a mod about it and let them take care of it... dont just keep telling us in every thread that he spams[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Hey I did talk to a mod, i told final flash about it and all 5 of shiro?s messages were deleted, and all five of mine were too. I'm just telling him he can't go around and do it all the time when the mods aren?t on-line.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I really think that would be awsome if they had a movie about everything thats not told about Sephiroth but that then he would be mysterious any more. [/B][/QUOTE]

That would be awesome if it showed Sephiroth's childhood and stuff.
Posted
Yeah, but think about this if you knew who he was, if he ever had a childhood, then ysomepeople would think he was weak and it would make people not think he is the best and always was.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]who cares about his childhood... have any of you seen dark angel... that was childhood he was trained to be in SOLDIER from birth... seph is sooooooooooo boring and overplayed... and yall who think he is god's gift to video games are well mistaken[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
*jumps kuja and beats him into the ground*
You brought it on yourself!
Real Kuja: I did, eh? What a waste of a clone!
:flaming: Get back here!!! *chases him with Mod Rod set to "Spontaneous Combustion*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]the old guy was cool in FFVII, he had grate detail in his face. but no, i did not like the ff movie. it, really SUCKED:cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]*giggles*
He said 'old guy'
and I only know of one guy with grey hair in 7...:p

I did that:
'purely for the sake of seeing him p.issed off, lol....'[/b]

Sorry,..mah bad
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]

[b]*giggles*
He said 'old guy'
and I only know of one guy with grey hair in 7...:p

I did that:
'purely for the sake of seeing him p.issed off, lol....'[/b]

Sorry,..mah bad [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, he was talking about.....zangan, yeah, thats it....

*beats up kuja for dissing sephiroth*
Posted
Sephiroth is a gift to games and I think he should return to a new game made for Sephiroth as your main personality that would be aswsome.

Maybe some day they'll make another Final Fantasy movie.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Id have liked to have seen FFVII as aMovie thats not animated, it would have ruled, and Id like to keep Sephiroth mysterious, coz that way it puts u in the same position as the average joe smub from the slumms in terms of knowledge when it starts
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

erm, he was talking about.....zangan, yeah, thats it....

*beats up kuja for dissing sephiroth* [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Don't diss Zack...or Tifa's fogey teacher, Zangan, man...

Pheer the FF Z's O.o;...[/b]

Coolies,...a Mod fight..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...