OtakuBoards

Revenge of Avalon [M- LSV]

Astdis

[IMG]http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/images/2002-09/2002-09-26.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Morgaine Le Fay, the former priestess of the Avalon, stood at the bow of the boat and watched as Lancelot threw Excalibur into the mists, returning it to its rightful home. Avalon opened its gates to them. Arthur lay in the boat, slowly dieing from the wound Mordred had give him.

Morgaine went to him and helped him up so he could see. The land was the purest beauty, the perfect paradise. She began to cry

[B]?We?re home brother. The Goddess is welcoming us home.? [/B]

Arthur clung to her and he too began to cry.

[CENTER][I]?he reached up and caught at my hand with his own.
?But it is really you,' he murmured, ?it is you Morgaine...you have come back to me...and you are so young and fair...I will always see the Goddess with your face...Morgaine, you will not leave me again, will you?'
?I will never leave you again, my brother, my baby, my love,' I whispered to him, and I kissed his eyes. And he died, just as the mists rose and the sun shone full over the shores of Avalon.?[/I][/CENTER]

Arthur had died in her arms.

Morgaine watched as the mists closed around Avalon, locking her out forever?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]@))[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkGreen]---[COLOR=Green];[/COLOR]--------[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Katie looked up from her map and shielded her eyes from the sun. She?d been out there for a few hours, studying the castle wall remains. She walked toward the woods, checking her compass. There was supposed to be a wall there, but there were no remnants of it.

[B]?Hey Pat, come look at this.? [/B] A guy with gq sunglasses and notebook came over to her [B]?look at this map.? [/B]

He leaned over her sholder[B] ?Huh, weird.?[/B]

[B]?Yeah, I?m going back to the house to check this against Carol's forms.?[/B]

[B]?Ok. I?ll get the others back by dinner.?[/B]

Katie nodded and walked down a green slope to the shore. There were small row-boats tied up along, and she climbed in one and shoved off. She rowed, lost in her own little world. After a moment, she snapped back into reality. A fog had come up out of nowhere. She fished in her pocket for the compass...

Pat came into the main dinning room of the house, joking with the other students, ready to relax after the long day. He looked around and saw one of the professors at a table.

[B]?Where?s Katie??[/B]

[B]?What are you talking about, isn?t she with you??[/B]

The setting is modern day British Isles. Katie isn?t the first to disappear into the fog, others have been going missing from the area in the past month. After Katie?s disappearance, a group is being put together to find out what happened to these people and bring them back.

Characters can be graduate students (including Pat), students, professors, or locals, (all of which have the option of being reincarnates). No Arthur or Morgaine reincarnates, and if anyone wants to do Lancelot they can pm me with how they?d play it. For other reincarnates, please check this [URL=http://www.hour25online.com/Hour25_Mists-of-avalon_characters.html]chart[/URL] . New Members please pm me before posting a character sheet.
(I get veto on any character submitted, and I don?t like God-molding, so just don?t do it)

[B]Name:[/B]

[B]Age:[/B]

[B]Gender:[/B]

[B]Reincarnate[/B] (if applicable):

[B]Physical description or pic:[/B]

[B]Personality: [/B] (at least three sentences)

[B]Basic bio:[/B] (a couple graphs)

[B]Weapons or skills [/B] (if any): (keep it real people?)

[color=#6633ff][font=Trebuchet MS][u]- Sign-up -[/u]

[B]Name:[/B] Keilantra "Kei" Jordon

[B]Age:[/B] 22

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Reincarnate[/B] (if applicable): Merlin

[B]Physical description or pic:[/B] See attachment - no glasses

[B]Personality: [/B] Kei is usually the mediator in any fight. She doesn't like to take sides unless one does something very morally wrong. People say that she's very wise and can give you advice on anything. Kei doesn't think of herself like that. She's learned a lot of things, but that doesn't make her all-powerful and know everything. She's elegant and has high standards for almost everything around her. She values friendship and companionship, although, sometimes, her stuides take precidence over them.

[B]Basic bio:[/B] Kei grew up in a small Scottish town halfway between Inverness and Perth, near the highest mountain in Scotland, Ben Nevis. Her family was fairly wealthy and lived in a castle that was handed down through the generations of her family. The castle was large and made out of sandy-coloured stone. It was magnificent to behold and many secrets of it still lay hidden.

When the time came around to go to school, Kei was sent to London, to a prestigious all girls school. She boarded there and only came home over certain holidays periods. Given some of the best awards in her school for her extremely high achievement, Kei found that she had abilities to learn vast amounts of knowledge and retain them easily.

After completing grade school and high school, Kei was offered a scholarship to Oxford university, and there she studied history. Her goal was to become an archaeologist of sorts and an expert on ancient and medievil history, as well as their myths.

[B]Weapons or skills [/B] (if any): Control over the six elements - earth, fire, water, air, light, darkness. She is the reincarnate of Merlin remember.[/color][/font]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Name: Leonardo Arcaine

Reincarnate:
Accolon

Physical description or pic:
[URL=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/IceSton2/assassin.jpg]Leo[/URL]

Personality:
Leo is a very strong willed individual who is solid within himself as well as in his convictions. A natural born leader, his curiousity and knowledge of ancient mythology and medevil history is estounding...having both a sympathetic, emotional, and yet an intellectual mind. Teaching at Cambridge, he acts more like a student rather than a teacher. Everyone respects and enjoy his presense not only for his intelect, but his personally and his ability to be strict in certain situations, as well as calm and peaceful in others.

Basic bio:
Little do his students know, Leo is a master assassin, or rogue in ancient terminology. In his country home....Leo practices when he's not grading papers. Some organization have come to Leo for his expertise in the lands layouts and historical landscapes.

He has no knowledge of the reincarnate being within him, nor is his history known to anyone but himself. Not for any particular reason, just doesn't complain nor brag about his past...the past is the past too him.

Weapons or skills:
Leo has two daggers on his sides with two 9mm silencers in his arm holsters. ...(may change once shift in timeline)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1]Name: Alexander James Lance

Reincarnate: Lancelot

Physical Description: Alexander stands at around 6'7", with broad shoulders and a reasonably narrow waist. His brown-blonde hair hangs down to his neck, and his eyes are a stunning blue colour. He is normally seen wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a pair of faded jeans and black shoes, with a black leather jacket over his top half. He has a small necklace made from beads around his neck, which hangs very close to his neck, almost like a choker.

Personality: Alexander is friendly and kind, never afraid to talk to people and try to make friends with them. He is well-liked, but he is slightly damaged from past events. It takes him a while to build up a trust for someone, as his trust has been betrayed many times in the past.

Basic Bio: Alexander was brought up by foster parents. He never knew his real parents, as they left him on the doorstep of an orphanage two days after he was born. A foster family was found for him very quickly, and he was brought up thinking that these were his real parents.

When he was fifteen, they revealed to him that they were not his real parents, and instead of this breaking him down, it simply made him stronger. He became more confident, and relaxed, making lots of friends at school, many of whom he has kept after graduating.

He has moved through a variety of different relationships, breaking up with many of them because of his trust issues, but he has remained friends with all of his former girlfriends.

Weapons or skills: Just a flick-knife used for taking cuttings of plants, etc. He is also pretty handy at unarmed combat

(OOC: Just to let you know, I have checked with Astdis about whether I can play Lancelot, and she has said yes, and approved my profile)[/SIZE]

Ok, I'm putting a cap on the reincarnates. :catgirl:

And I would like more grad students, etc., so I'll wait a few more days and see if I get more sign ups (which will give those who need to edit some time to do that )

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Armes Hayle

[B]Age:[/B] 23

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Reincarnate[/B]: Viviane

[B]Physical description or pic:[/B] [URL=http://w1.1861.telia.com/~u186101659/Babes/Images/CatherineZetaJones3.jpg]Armes[/URL]

[B]Personality: [/B] Armes is very calm and dreamy. She is very forgetful and walks around with her head in the clouds. She is often mistaken as dumb, but beneath the daydreaming side of her she is actually quite bright. When people need someone to talk to, they sometimes come to her. She is very good at fooling people and sometimes doesn't make a lot of sense (Especially right after she has a vision).

[B]Basic bio:[/B] Armes was born in Aberystwyth, Wales, where her family was poor. Her father was a miner and her mother worked at a hotel nearby. Her father was killed when she was five when the shaft he was working in caved in and her mother, who didn't make enough money to support herself [i]and[/i] Armes, sent Armes to live with her very strict quite rich only Welsh speaking grandmother in her manor.

She loved to sit for hours on end, doing basically nothing or taking long walks in the dark forests surrounding the manor. While living there she found she had visions. She also became increasingly absentminded except when she was studying. Her grandmother suspecting that she might be more than a simple Welsh girl, made sure she was taught by tutors and once she graduated from the tutors sent her to Cambridge.

Armes is very fluent in Welsh and for her major she chose Languages and her goal is to become an interpreter. She has always liked the legends and myths surrounding Avalon, which was made even larger by her grandmothers vast library.

She also has found out lately that if she tries that she sometimes can make people stay where she wants that too, frozen like statues, but only for [i]short[/i] amounts of time.

[B]Weapons or skills:[/B] Magic - second sight and entrapment skills [trapping people in inanimate objects and caves and the suchlike, is a skill she gained from being Viviane's reincarnate][/COLOR]

Name: Emory Gray

Physical description or pic: attached

Personality: Shy and intelligent. Sweet and senstitive. A bit of a self-esteem issue. Yeah, he's a bloody nerd, what of it?

Basic bio: Emory was always a shy person, from his first day of school. He got along fine, as long as he was alone. When people talked to him, he always seemed distant or nervous. But, he got good grades and didn't get into trouble, plus he liked to draw and had the spare time, so he made it through, alright. When he was in the 7th grade, his parents divorced. He was never told why, but they acted like they got along around him and didn't talk about each other when the other was gone.

After high school, Emory went to The Art Institute of Washington to study, thanks to his few friends, threatening to hurt him if he didn't apply. After graduating, he joined a program put together by some Oxford graduate students in the British Isles. Mostly as something to put on his resume, but he also loved the chance to draw some of the landscapes there.

Skills: Hm... Video gaming, drawing, photography and selling himself short.

[B]Name:[/B] Ashlyn Kelly

[B]Age:[/B] 27

[B]Gender: [/B] female

[B]Reincarnate: [/B] Morgaine Le Fay

[B]Physical description or pic: [/B]

[IMG]http://www.links2love.com/love/romance/main/cute_brunette4.jpg[/IMG] (wears glasses for reading)

[B]Personality:[/B] Strong willed. She?s smart, not shy or quiet, but never goes out to party with the other grad students. She typically is found doing research at the house or eating at the pub.

[B]Basic bio:[/B] She grew up In Ireland with her parents four siblings. Her father was a former member of the IRA, he raised his children knowing how to defend themselves. Her mother was a quiet woman, but she knew how to keep Ashlyn?s father in line and he joked her mom wore the pants in the family.

Her father was very big on education, he sent all his children to good private schools. When she kept up an excellent gpa, they found a way to pay for her to go to Oxford. There she majored in architecture, specifically ancient forms. She also studied ancient mythology and medieval combat.

[B]Weapons or skills:[/B] a knife and a gun her father gave her. Basic sorcery, potions and spells.