OtakuBoards

Favorite WWE diva?

Bloodseeker

Who's your favorite WWE diva within the past 5 years?

Trish Stratus is my favorite and has been for a very long time. And she's even better now that she's turned heel and picked up some mic skills. Maybe the fans new loudly voiced opinion of Lita will make WWE allow Trish to win one of their long-term fueds for once.

[img]http://img247.echo.cx/img247/1825/013t0ft.jpg[/img]

Just for the record, Gail Kim is my second favorite. She really shouldn't have been released!

Wow.. I was sure this thread would be closed from that pic...oh well..lol my favorite diva would be Stacy Keibler. Shes hot....only reason. I won't question her knowledge and I know she jus acts all seductive because she gets paid but oh well..

Mine is definitely Torrie Wilson. She is just smokin hot and I love seeing her on WWE. That commercial shes in with Stacy Keibler for that WWE game was amazing. Too bad you didnt see a whole lot! I have this really good pic of Torrie Wilson if anyone wants. I'd like to put it up but that may be a bit riskay ;)

1) Lita: She's hot, she's with Kane (starting to seem less angry towards him) and she was part of the hardy boyz. She's not afraid to kick some prepppy blond girl *** either.
2) Stacy: She's seriously hot and cute at the same time. She's not exactly mean either from what i've seen.