Jump to content
OtakuBoards

FFVII remake


Guest Voodookanaka

Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
U know whatd be really cool, If u could play FFVII but u play as the turks and do a whole RPG as Reno.
Ive decided to make this into a game (Even if it is a poor 2D thing and I know very little bout computers) is there any software or wanything that may help any of u can tell me how to get hold of?
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
thanx ppl, Im looking 4 them now, ill let u know how i get on. thanx again
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
the links down at mo, but ill try again tonight, thanx. Ive started on characters, I still need the RTR file for RPG2000
Posted
I have RPGMaker2000 aswell, if you want good landscapees and Back grounds and other item, you're gonna have to download em, sort them out in the data base(That took ages) but that's practically it. If you want the URL just PM me.
Posted
[COLOR=chocolate]Well, thank goodness for FF9 then, 'cause the main character doesn't have some freaked out past that he should be sorting out in a psychiatric's office rather than the battle field. ^_^ The worst problem he has is a monkey tail and a crush on a girl that can practically summon apocalyptic creatures, that's all, sheesh! :D
I tried, I mean I [i]tried[/i] ever so hard to maintain interest in FF8, but it just never seemed to click for me. My buddy says it is because FF8 is more a love story than anything else. And now that I know the ending...>.<...what's the point in playing? [/COLOR]
Posted
By the way kids, I never said I didn't like the game, I loved it, it was my first PSone RPG. I was just giving food for thought. And by the way I know Genova is a female, did I say she was a male oops. well anyway. I was merely putting up something that people can look at, hate or like. sorry for trying to be interesting...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...