OtakuBoards

Thread Ratings: Is There a Point?

GuyYouMetOnline

[color=#737373]On this subject, I think things are okay right now but it's not ideal. In the future, you can expect us to hardwire ratings into OtakuBoards, specifically for RPGs. Instead of writing it in yourself, you should be able to access a simple pull-down menu to select a rating automatically. Hopefully we can make it so that the rating is changable at any time. This also means that every thread will have a rating, because presumably we can make it so that the thread can't physically be posted without one.

I'm not entirely sure how that system will look when it's finished, but if we go ahead with it, it'll be very easy for everyone to use and it won't get in the way.[/color]

[quote][color=#737373][size=2][color=Black]Originally posted by[/color][/size][size=2] [color=Black][b]James[/b] [b]God:[/b]
[/color]
I[/size]n the future, you can expect us to hardwire ratings into OtakuBoards, specifically for RPGs. Instead of writing it in yourself, you should be able to access a simple pull-down menu to select a rating automatically. Hopefully we can make it so that the rating is changable at any time. This also means that every thread will have a rating, because presumably we can make it so that the thread can't physically be posted without one.[/quote] [/color]
[center][color=Black][font=Trebuchet MS] [size=3][b][i][font=Book Antiqua]And James said,
"Let there be light!"
And there was.[/font][/i][/b]
[/size]
[/font][/color] [left]The thought of a hardwired rating system has crossed my mind many times whilst annihilating poor threads. I cannot even begin to describe the joy this brings me, so I think I may just make you a pastry of some sort.
[/left]
[/center]
[color=#737373][color=Black][/color][/color]