OtakuBoards

Punishment Divine [M-LVS]

0ber0n the Neko

The chatter stopped.

All the avatars adopted a crypt-like silence. There were the sounds of feet. Lots of feet.

Ten drew a kunai and waited. He was less scared than anxious. Anxious for a fight.

The feet broke ranks, and the charge began. From every street poured endless foes, darting this way and that.

Ten grinned, and chucked the kunai into a soldier's head. He fell over, screaming. He ran into the middle of the soldiers and drew his second kunai, which he whirled around to gut a soldier's belly. Alex smiled, and took Ten's lead. They stood back to back, The Angel of Darkness, and the Devil of Pride. "Ready?" Ten asked.

"Whenever you are, Lel."

"NOW!" Ten yelled, as he forced darkness through the crowd. There was a sound behind Ten, as a scream and fire erupted. The darkness lifted and....

OOC: Alright, time for an opening!

[COLOR=DarkRed]Pulling out her weapon she was instantly circled by enemies. Her eyes began to glow an eerie shade of red. Shifting lightly on her feet she began to move back and forth, hypnotizing those standing in frount of her. Spinning around she skillfully mutilated the foes behind her in a blur of motion. Turning back around, she whatched the now brainless drones just stand there drooling. "Morons." She said as they fell from her blades blow. Another few charged her, barely leaving time for her to move. But in a flash of metal, they too were destroyed. Glancing around she saw the others ready their weapons and fight off different enemies. All the avatars had exceptional skill...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=1]Fallan sighed and shrugged his shoulders as he burst into a run towards the soldiers. A long sword seemed to emerge from nowhere into his hands as he lowered it and ripped through a soldier's torso. The massive army seemed immeasurable surrounding him almost instantly as he entered the crowd. His left arm thrust quickly through the air numerous times knocking enemies back with the power of wind. He swirled around attempting to thwart enemies from all sides. As they came upon him he feared he would be overcome, and erupted from the crowd into the air causing soldiers to soar in every direction.

He darted back towards the ground slashing rapidly leaving a line of downed soldiers in his wake. Blood splattered the ground and soiled his clothing as he flew through the seemingly endless army. He rose once again from the crowd and noticed how soaked he was by the army's innards. He shook himself off and flung his sword towards the ground, using the power of wind to guide it through enemy forces as it spun swiftly. His hands moved identical to the blade as it sliced through the plethora of soldiers before him.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]OOC: A short addition to the fight by Fallan.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Alex slashed his weapons through the crowd, gutting some of Dollaris' men, slicing limbs off others, simply cutting some others. Blood flowed down his swords, and warm life-blood covered his hands. He spun around, lowering his body and slicing through a soldier's Achilles tendon. He fell to his knees, screaming in pain. Alex walked up to him, placed one sword either side of his neck, and sliced them both across his neck, decapitating him completely. Blood spurted up, splattering across Alex's face and over his clothes.

"Damn it!" he shouted, "That's going to be impossible to get out!" He swung his swords again and again, tearing his way through the ranks of Dollaris' men. Blood spilled onto the ground, leaving the path Alex was cutting slick with the red liquid. He laughed as he cut into their ranks, single-handedly cutting a swathe through the soldiers.

A group of the soldiers had closed around him, surrounding him completely. He couldn't kill them all with his swords. One of them laughed and moved forwards.

"I guess you're not so tough now, huh, Alex? The great Lucifer, demon of Pride, brought to his knees by the soldiers of Dollaris. How does that feel?" he said.

"I think you're mistaken. I'm not on my knees yet," said Alex. He brought his hand forward and blasted a fireball from it. It flew, straight and true, right through the soldier's chest, leaving a fist-sized hole. He looked down at it for a moment, then looked back at Alex, and fell over backwards, dead.

The other soldiers looked at the body for a moment, then charged him. He coated his hands in black hell-fire, and punched straight through the first one. He whirled round, punching the soldiers, burning them, and then, when there were only a few left, he drew a single sword and rammed it into the gut of one of them. He threw the body into the other two, and then blasted them with hell-fire, similarly to how he killed their leader.

He looked around, seeing the other avatars fighting as fiercely as he had been...[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred]Julian put on a smirk.

"Aw yeah, this is what I'm talking about." He laughed. "Alright c'mon mates. Give me what you got." Juilian slid into a fighting stance. Fists up infront of his face, legs spread out bending them slightly. "You're lucky I don't have my Kamas with me at the moment."

Men came at him from all points. Trying to clobber him. Julian took them out in a snap. Busting their nose and lips. Beating them to death. He let out a yell whenever he punched or kicked. His style of fighting was just free-form. He had no special trainnings in martial arts. So he just picked up things off the street fights he watched. A henchmen then threw a punch at Julians face. Got him...

Julian took steps back as the blow effected him. He glared at the man. Wiping the blood from the lip he scowled.

"That's... My face. You just punched my face. You'll scar me. How rude." He sneered. He glared deeply into the surrounding henchmen. They suprisingly started clobbering the "rude" man, beating him to death. "I love doing that." He smiled.

(OCC: Sorry for a short post. Atleast Julian's happy.) [/color][/size]

Ten was surrounded. The men around him snickered, and drew whatever extranneous weapons they had on them. Ten's eyes shot open wide, their bright puprle gaze paralyzing all who looked. He smiled, and drew four kunai in each hand. "Fallan!" he called, throwing the kunai.

Fallan reacted quickly, forcing the knives to shred through all of the surrounding enemies.

"Thanks!" Ten called, retrieving one kunai to take out an enemy behind Fallan. It flew true, hitting its mark squarely.

The battle was turning towards the Avatars' side...