Matt.D Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [color=teal]What's yer favorite season? Me? I like 'em all.:D[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]Winter!!!!!!!! It's the season where people don't look at me weird when I wear all black!!! :D plus I dont like hot weather..[/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Well living in Florida, I have only 2 seasons: Hot and Hotter.... But I love Winter... I hate heat... I hate everything associated with Florida.... There's not alot of Japanese people here :( such is life....
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I like em all summer go water skiing winter ride my snowmobile
Lia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Well living in Florida, I have only 2 seasons: Hot and Hotter.... But I love Winter... I hate heat... I hate everything associated with Florida.... There's not alot of Japanese people here :( such is life.... [/B][/QUOTE] u live in FL? cool so do i, and i totally agree on that! its hot as hell out here all the time
Transtic Nerve Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] u live in FL? cool so do i, and i totally agree on that! its hot as hell out here all the time [/B][/QUOTE] Yep... i hate heat... must commit mass genocide..... heh watching Dogma is fun....
Treble Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I like Spring its a good weather at the time.With beatiful leafs everywhere.
Lia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]I like Spring its a good weather at the time.With beatiful leafs everywhere. [/B][/QUOTE] leafs? where!?!?!? our trees r like dead....
Treble Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] leafe? where!?!?!? our trees r like dead.... [/B][/QUOTE] Ah that sucks ya should chcek at my place when it reachs Spring beatiful color leafs are on the Tree some on the ground too.
Lia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B] Ah that sucks ya should chcek at my place when it reachs Spring beatiful color leafs are on the Tree some on the fround too. [/B][/QUOTE] well i have a vacation farm house thingy in north carolina and i go there in the fall and they have pretty leaves :D other than that the rest of the year i'm stuck on palmbeach island in FL.......ugh....the heat.....its unbearable
Peppermint13 Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Ummm... I like winter! I won't look wierd when I wear all blak too like what the other person said... (can't recall name). I HATE the hot summer! There are mosquitoes and everything! In the winter they are all dead or something! Those bloodsucking annoying bugs.. should all die! Well anyways... I like wearing my jacket.. so thats why winter is good! :D :)
Aya Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Yep... i hate heat... must commit mass genocide..... heh watching Dogma is fun.... [/B][/QUOTE] Eeeeyaaaaaaaaai! I love Dogma! *jumps up and down* More than I love the Care Bears, even!! *glomps Care Bear plushie* ...what?
RicoTranzrig Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I always enjoy spring...not too hot, not too cold, and I'm not allergic to anything!
Lia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]i like winter... because of the cool tempature... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]yeah....but i guess spring is ok cause its perdy but still hot -.-[/SIZE]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 There's always that great "spring break" time at school
Lia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]There's always that great "spring break" time at school [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]very true...[/SIZE]
Fish Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]There's always that great "spring break" time at school [/B][/QUOTE] what happens if you like school :p
Lia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] what happens if you like school :p [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]in that case u can go buy lots of books and wear big thick black glasses and have on of those hand held organizers wherever u go.....[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [COLOR=coral]I like Winter..... it's the only season that i can snowboard in!![/COLOR] ;) :D
KUNIVA Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]I like the winter time the most.[/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now