OtakuBoards

What thought comes into your mind most often?

[CENTER][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]My brother and I are commercial. Everything we do is an advertisement. We re-play breakfast cereal commercials just for the hell of it. (We homeschool. It gets us out of work.) I therefore think long on commercials...

Meow meow meow meow, Meow meow meow meow, Meow meow meow meow, Meow meow meow meow...

I'm a ford truck man... That's all I drive! I ain't got no boundries, I don't compromise!

Candy? For breakfast? - Not candy, Reses Puffs Cereal!

Drop the Chalupah![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

The thought that comes into my mind a lot is either. What is instore for me in the future like whats going to happen to me in the nest 20 years or what happens after death. Its a question that will never be answered I know that. I mean is there really a "heaven"/ "hell" some supreme being living in "heaven" do we get rencarnated or does our soul rot/burn with our bodies. Soul, is there really such a thing though? Or is it just a word with no meaning what so ever.

Yea so thats my usual thoughts. The second thought I 'm not trying to say anything bad about anyones religion. I just never grew up with a religion or told one thing to believe in so Its a question i think about a lot :D

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B]The thought that comes into my mind most often.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman]What will the next day be like?

Will it be just like today or just hoping that i'll be the day that gives me hope to move on with life.

And every day gives me hope to move on with life one foot in front of each other.

I have my Parents, Grandparents and Friends
to LOVE & THANK FOR IT....[/FONT]