OtakuBoards

What thought comes into your mind most often?

Have you ever been thinking about something totally different and a thought or memory just comes to mind? For me the most often thought i get is when i first my guitar or when i got my first manga, that sounds realy corny but its true, I can be just tallking to my friends and then that memory just pops up. Its weird.

Random thoughts usally pop up in my head when talking to someone that has nothing to do with the subject we were talking about.

But menories and thoughts have no patterns so I usally think of food, silly things I've seen or heard, BUT what plauges my mind the most when talking to people and I get bored is "why can't a person lick their own elbow!?!?!?!?"

[b][font=Comic Sans MS]Honestly, I'd have to say that the thought that most often nags at me is something along the lines of:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS]My lifetime spills away with every minute--what the hell am I going to do with it?[/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS]It gets old after a while to never have an answer for that one.[/font][/b]

I often think of how much time I waste. Like when someone comes up and talks to me about something totally inimportant, I just think of how many minutes of my life they wasted away being stupid and talking to me about things I don't really care about.

[QUOTE=elfpirate][b][font=Comic Sans MS]Honestly, I'd have to say that the thought that most often nags at me is something along the lines of:[/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS]My lifetime spills away with every minute--what the hell am I going to do with it?[/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS]It gets old after a while to never have an answer for that one.[/font][/b][/QUOTE]

Basically what Elfpirate just said. That and when my belly is stuffed but theres that last piece of pizza or cheesecake and your left wondering "Can I eat that? Can I really stuff that down without getting sick?" I always did wonder how that one cheesecake got away :animesigh

Welp, actually, I'm known for my random thoughts...however...there's no *one* random thought that happens...it just goes from a nice normal day and a wonderfully normal conversation with someone to...something completely random that has nothing to do with anything. Which is mostly what random means to me, so now I've typed unneccesary (or however you spell that stupid word) words...okay...I'm getting random again, please forgive that.

But I mean, I'll be talking about what happened in my last class, then all of a sudden I'll stop mid-sentence and say something like "I should really track down so-and-so and forcibly remove that book from their possession..." or talk about how I should clean my room...

I'm odd like that though. It's considered normal for me, and anyone who has conversations with me no longer even blinks when that happens. They just gently guide me back to the conversation...

[quote name='IceRose']The thoughts that come often to my head are my nightmares. I can never sleep or even day dream because they are after me[/quote]

Yep, I'm with ya on this one. Mine're out to get me, too.

If I'm thinkin' about something, [i]anything[/i], really... My mind constantly free-associates. Kinda gets me P.O.'ed, since I can't turn it off.
If I'm really bored (I.E. At work), I tend to daydream, which really isn't good. I daydream some pretty horrible things. No details, but let's just say I've been known to gasp, and throw myself outta the way of something that's not there. I hate my imagination...it's evil. :animesigh

The thought that usually comes to my mind is "I wonder how I can show the girl I like how I feel about her." I like this girl and we have so much in common but shes obsessed with this other guy... I don't know what to do or if I should even try so that is whats been in my mind..

A random thought of mine....I tend to converse with myself in my head lol..."Wonder when they are gonna finish building that building...It looks like it'll be a big house... wow red brick also:O.." I'm weird lol i even start to smil;e or laugh if im thinkin of somethin funny n ppl will be like what the hell???

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Blue]i think of wild things. like i always think of this guy at my school. when ever i see him i have to stop and tell myself: "don't think dirty thoughts! don't think dirty thoughts!!" but it never works. dirty little thoughts flood my mind and i practically go numb in the head and than my friends hate because i never listen to them nag and brag.[/COLOR]

Guest Dark Lady Raven
[FONT=Century Gothic]Death, Betrail, Wolves, And [/FONT] [COLOR=DarkRed]Vampires[/COLOR] :catgirl: U ASKED

[quote name='Pumpkin']Basically what Elfpirate just said. That and when my belly is stuffed but theres that last piece of pizza or cheesecake and your left wondering "Can I eat that? Can I really stuff that down without getting sick?" I always did wonder how that one cheesecake got away :animesigh[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]
lol :laugh: mm, food is constantly on my mind too. But most of the time an old marching band tune pops in my head and I start humming it remembering the good times. I guess you could say I'm obssessed with it. :sweat: When that isn't happening then I'm randomly singing/humming scat jazz making up my own anime theme song. :animesmil

And when I'll gloomy it's because of depressing thoughts or nightmares. I use to think like IceRose all the time, but I got better at it. I hope she/he is doing all right. It's a horrible thing to go through alone. :animesigh [/COLOR] [/FONT]

I'm not sure if this counts as a thought, but whenever I find myself explaining something not so easy to explain to someone else, I suddenly blurt, "Stop pretending you know what I'm talking about!!!"

Coincidentally, that also happens to be one of my most commonly used phrases. :animeswea

• 3 weeks later...
this one goes through my head often of late:

"eatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepuddingeatthepudding"

[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]For some reason lately, whenever my mind decides to wander, I only think about death. Things like "What truly happens when we die?" and "How long will it be?" Also, I'm afraid (kind of...) of heartbeats. When I feel a heartbeat, I have to move away from it because it makes me really sad and gets my thoughts jumpstarted.

It's really disturbing to think about that stuff right before falling asleep, but I can't make it shut up.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Indigo]Whenever I listen to or even THINK about the song: Inner Universe (Ghost in the shell, stand alone complex), which is most of the time, I think of the book Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (writer of DaVinci Code). I clearly picture every single scene in the book, all at once.

I also think about sex alot. TOO MUCH, in fact (especially with a girl that looks and acts like either Sakura from Street Fighter Alpha, or a punk-rocker/goth girl).

The only other "random" thought that comes to mind is whenever I get bored or pissed, I think of fighting one of my adversaries in a greuling, grotesque manner (stabbings, ant that sort of thing).[/COLOR]

I have this habit of daydreaming whenever i get bored, or i don't want to listen to the person talking to me (fill the gaps that make you feel that you're wasting time with something important to you :) ) , it feels as if i am transported to different anime worlds and each time i try to come up with different characters and different endings.. Lately i do that for InuYasha, ending Kagome a Hanyou, hehe..