OtakuBoards

Most hated moment in the game?

NeoCactuar

[COLOR=orange]I hated the whole going into Clouds mind thing it took way to long. But it tells alot about Clouds past -Which is important to the whole game- But it's still too long.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][COLOR=orange]I hated the whole going into Clouds mind thing it took way to long. But it tells alot about Clouds past -Which is important to the whole game- But it's still too long.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well it's cool the first time, but you should be able to skip it after that, cause it's just repeating what we already know.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

Well it's cool the first time, but you should be able to skip it after that, cause it's just repeating what we already know. [/B][/QUOTE]

if that is the case, then we should be able to skip the whole kalm thing where you go into could's past, but no, you won't because its cool seeing sephiroth fighting and seeing how he went insane....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]Food for thought: FF7 is a fan favorite because it is a the ultimate beginner's RPG. The whole game is one big freaking cat and mouse chase. "Ooh look Sephiroth lets get him, oh no Genova lets chase him too. Oh no, Aeris died, hey its Sephiroth again lets chase him! Hey... I'm a clone, oh well, lets chase Sephiroth some more. Wowza, its meteor, lets chase Sephiroth again. Hey! That isn't the real Sephiroth! Real Sephiroth is dead! DEAR GOD! Lets chase fake Sephiroth then!!!" I liked how it was a fun game and it made this cat and mouse chase interesting but c'mon kiddies, it wasn't a masterpiece. Why did everyone choose to hate FF8? The Junction system? FF8 had a great storyline and it had a nice twist ending that you can find out if you pay attention, Rinoa is Ultimecia! Rinoa grows up to be Ultemicia, which means that all of the game is done for nohing, because no matter what Rinoa grows up to be Ultimecia, it will go on in a never ending loop forever, what a bitter sweet ending! And FF8 has better character development. "Oh look its Sephiroth, lets love a guy with zero personality, a big sword, and a trenchcoat. Hell that is just like nemesis from RE3 and everyone hated THAT guy.
Remember this is food for thought, it may scramble your mind, be WARNED. [/B][/QUOTE]

Shiro, don't pull something like this Again... This is your ONLY warning...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]Note the food for though thing. this was only meant to be a opinion, I never stated I hated the game, I love it, but I am only giving you some hmm, oh yes, food for thought. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm talking about the fact that you posted it 5 times... You're entitled to your own opinions...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]um actually i pretty much agree w/ him... FF 7 was a typical rpg go here do this... screw w/ your mind type game... 8... i have no f'ing clue what went on there... still dont... i mean 7 was very predictable... u knew cloud was a clone before he did... u knew seph was an idiot... i dont understand y people like him... now i admit killing aires (while that sucked) was inginous... there were very few unpredictable things for me... 8 just didnt grab my attention cause i didnt know what was going on... 9 wasnt all that either ill admit that... but it keep me guessing and i understood it as it was presented... so i dont know why you warned him... maybe i missed something here...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]um aso i dont know why you warned him... maybe i missed something here...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

He posted that message 5 times in 5 different topics... Purposely, of course... Very Spam-tastic.

sephiroth does NOT have zero personalty, and I'm sure ginny will back me up here 100%....

as we all know, sephiroth is a tragic villain, he was never intended to become an evil bad guy from the start wishing of world domination/destroy the universe/yadda yadda, he was an outcast as a kid, he KNEW he was different to the other kids, he becomes a top SOLDIER officer, the best in fact, he goes on a mission to investigate a malfunctioning reactor in nibelheim with a 1st class soldier Zack, and also 2 shinra guards, when they arrive sephiroth discovers the truth, that he was created, that he was born to be something he never thought he was supposed to be, that he was only born to become something someone else wanted, as we all know, he locked himself in the shinra mansion basement for days, never sleeping, trying to read the books to understand more about maybe his past, or the ancient tribes like the cetra, and finds out about jenova, when the truth is finally revealed, he cracks, and thus becomes a cold hearted villain with no remorse whatsoever....

I could have gone on for much longer, but I don't have the time, now try and tell me sephiroth has zero personality, heh....