OtakuBoards

Best Anime Girl Tournament R1 M9: Kagome (Inuyasha) vs. Sango (Inuyasha)

Bloodseeker

[quote name='sbrebaby][COLOR=Blue']Ah but she is ignorent not stupid. you just contridicted yourself in saying she is stupid for stupidity is not ignorence. Such as i like her because she reminds me of my sister who is fourteen, they both act dumb but in all reality they are ignorent. there lays the problem. Kagome is not stupid therefore she is ignorentley young and unsure of herself. so as my family says "Salicam a salom." or love is ignorent. just a hint of how i feel about kagome and inyasha :angel: [/COLOR][/quote]

Ignorance is not knowing. Her own stupidity is the only thing that could prevent her from knowing Inuyasha's feelings for her, what with Inuyasha looking out for her like he does and having those deep emotional conversations with her.

As it is though, that's irrelevant, because she does know but chooses not to act.

Just for the record, I think that the word that you're looking for with your 14 year old sister is naive. Its a mixture of lacking experience and understanding of the world.

[QUOTE=Bloodseeker]Ignorance is not knowing. Her own stupidity is the only thing that could prevent her from knowing Inuyasha's feelings for her, what with Inuyasha looking out for her like he does and having those deep emotional conversations with her.

As it is though, that's irrelevant, because she does know but chooses not to act.

Just for the record, I think that the word that you're looking for with your 14 year old sister is naive. Its a mixture of lacking experience and understanding of the world.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Purple]Inuyasha is pig headed and picks on kagome and she is young and does not understand men. i cant clame to know men either but that is irrelevent. She cannot react to Inuyasha because she does not know how. You are right though My sister is niave but then again she has never been in love either. I have been unfortunate enough to have and it is a scary deal. Kagome is just a girl Sango is a women and therefore knows men better. I like kagome because of her life. The story is about her and inuyasha. Sango is not in every single eposode or in every manga. So why then do we argue so? When in all reality i like Sango to and I like Kagome. ;) [/COLOR]

[quote name='sbrebaby][COLOR=Purple']Inuyasha is pig headed and picks on kagome and she is young and does not understand men. i cant clame to know men either but that is irrelevent. She cannot react to Inuyasha because she does not know how. You are right though My sister is niave but then again she has never been in love either. I have been unfortunate enough to have and it is a scary deal. Kagome is just a girl Sango is a women and therefore knows men better. I like kagome because of her life. The story is about her and inuyasha. Sango is not in every single eposode or in every manga. So why then do we argue so? When in all reality i like Sango to and I like Kagome. ;) [/COLOR][/quote]

I don't think that there's any official source that says this directly, but it didn't seem to me like Sango had moved out of her father's house when the demon slayers left for their fatal encounter with Naraku, especially not when it showed her hanging out with Kohaku shortly before they left. Sango's just a girl too.

Just because the story focuses more around Kagome does not make her the better character. Who's more popular in FMA: Ed, the main character, or Roy? Or Hughes? Ed can't touch either of them in popularity because their characters are so much coolor than Ed's. Same deal for Kagome and Sango. Sango might not be the main character, but she's still a whole lot cooler than Kagome.

Inuyasha's a jerk, but Kagome shows that she understands his way of thinking and that many of his insulting comments are just his way of protecting and encouraging his friends and keeping the group moving after their goal. Despite this, she still chooses to get angry over it. She also teases Koga. Flirting with other people of the opposite sex is a [b]huge[/b] no-no when you're already seeing somebody. One thing that all of my friends and I have sworn is that if any of our girlfriends starts flirting with another one of us, we're giving a warning, then if they continue we're letting each other know. BAD KAGOME!

[QUOTE=Bloodseeker]Inuyasha's a jerk, but Kagome shows that she understands his way of thinking and that many of his insulting comments are just his way of protecting and encouraging his friends and keeping the group moving after their goal. Despite this, she still chooses to get angry over it. She also teases Koga. Flirting with other people of the opposite sex is a [b]huge[/b] no-no when you're already seeing somebody. One thing that all of my friends and I have sworn is that if any of our girlfriends starts flirting with another one of us, we're giving a warning, then if they continue we're letting each other know. BAD KAGOME![/QUOTE

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]I flirt with out knowing it. She is just trying to make him say it. and he is so obsessed with Kikyo for so long and what about what happened in the firs movie. and in the second. hm dosnt look dumb to me. :D [/COLOR]

Inuyasha/Kikyo isn't a regular factor in current episodes. I haven't seen either movie, so I can't speak on that, but Inuyasha hasn't shown favor for Kikyo over Kagome since episode 20-something, when they were in the miasma pit.

And what doesn't seem dumb to you? Her teasing Koga "without knowing it"? Inuyasha makes sure that she knows it. That's when Kagome tells Inuyasha to sit and runs home. There's somebody that can't face their own problems.

[quote name='Bloodseeker']And what doesn't seem dumb to you? Her teasing Koga "without knowing it"? Inuyasha makes sure that she knows it. That's when Kagome tells Inuyasha to sit and runs home. There's somebody that can't face their own problems.[/quote]

It doesnt seem dumb to me to be human. And dont want to spoile the movies. watch them and mabey you can really see what i mean. Kagome has tried to to show inuyasha that she loves him. Sango should have fell for moroku a long time ago. I mean whenshe first started getting feelings for him she should have told the perv how she felt insted of always slapping him. :animesigh

[quote name='sbrebaby']It doesnt seem dumb to me to be human. And dont want to spoile the movies. watch them and mabey you can really see what i mean. Kagome has tried to to show inuyasha that she loves him. Sango should have fell for moroku a long time ago. I mean whenshe first started getting feelings for him she should have told the perv how she felt insted of always slapping him. :animesigh[/quote]

Knowing the shallow nature of Inuyasha, I doubt that the movies will change my perpective change much, if at all.

And "being human", following your instincts and emotions, is often considered being stupid. When you hear about fiteen people sitting there in one room and allowing themselves to be held hostage while two out of three terrorists are dealing with the polics and the terrorist that's supposed to be watching them dozes off, what's the first thing that comes to your mind? "What a bunch of idiots! They could snatched his gun from him and started fighting back! 15 of us and 3 of them are good odds!" But they were too busy giving in to the emotion of fear to fight back. Its also human to make stupid mistakes, but does that stop us from considering those mistakes as stupid? And does that prevent it from being any less discrediting when they make similar mistakes over and over? They were being human. So they can't be stupid right? By your logic, that's right.

No, just because its human nature to freak, doesn't make it any less stupid. The ability to do something other than what our instincts tell us to do, the ability to think and plan, is what supposedly makes us the superior race. Stupid people follow their instincts and emotions. Smart people use their head. Kagome is stupid.

I think that the time that Sango began to show signs of faliing for Miroku was perfect. She'd come to love his little quirck of groping her (despite her attempts to deny it), and in real life, bad quirks take time to get used to. Also, those sorts of feelings don't develope right off the bat. Sango had only been around for about ten episodes when she started falling for Miroku. I don't see why that should have been rushed.

Human nature differs and i know quite a few scolars and will tell you we are not much better than animals. And totell youthe truth must be very stupid when my ex beat and raped me. I couldnt have done anything and neather could my freind, who wwere there at the time, for this man is 6'7" and 250lb. So next time try a subject that actually cant be disputted. :animesigh i hope this little coverstaion :D can open your mind as i have said before my opion does not change so don't persuade me to change my mind and i know a few who would agree with me that kagome is better. that is our perspective. you have yours and we have ours. :gulp:

[quote name='sbrebaby']Human nature differs and i know quite a few scolars and will tell you we are know much better than animals. And totell youthe truth must be very stupid when my ex beat and raped me. I couldnt have done anything and neather could my freind, who wwere there at the time, for this man is 6'7" and 250lb. So next time try a subject that actually cant be disputted. :animesigh i hope this little coverstaion :D can open your mind as i have said before my opion does not change so don't persuade me to change my mind and i know a few who would agree with me that kagome is better. that is our perspective. you have yours and we have ours. :gulp:[/quote]

Every man has the same weak spot: The nutsack. Nail him there, you'll bring him down or at least stun him and loosen his grip. Then you could've grabbed something hard, blunt, and durable or something sharp from around you (unless you were on a residential street, you should have been able to find something) and nailed him. It was your fault that you didn't use your head. Even if you weren't in a position where you couldn't possibly do anything at the time, its your fault if you didn't get even, for giving in to fear. "But he would have come after me!" "The law would have come after me!" There's fear talking. The jury would have let you go for that case, I'm sure. And he can't do squat behind bars.

But that's irrelevant to Kagome vs. Sango. Relationship flaws can be overcome if you put your mind to it. And that adaptability is the other half of what makes us superior.

But enough beatting around the bush. Kagome is [SIZE=2]My[/SIZE] Favorite. that is my personal opion. so Sango is good. Don't get me wrong. I just like Kagome better. :catgirl: Really she is ok. and mabey i am thinking of her stupidity but such is life. And i will be the first to admit that i have beem quite stupid many a time an i dont denie it. :rolleyes: So mabey we have different opinions and thats ok we are human. such is life. until later.

[quote name='Kashin']sango why must you ask she is a thousand times cooler than kagome no ofence to her because she does what she's there to do but the simple fact is sango kicks so much mor but[/quote]

Dont tempt me to have the same arguement again. Kagome is so much better :animesmil so make me proud and don't go toward that cliff edge. :animesigh

Guest Macready
Definitely Sango. Kagome is just a little too.... annoying I guess. I know theres people that like kagome for whatever reason, and thats fine, but she doesn't really make the show any better in my opinion. I think ill stop there though. Don't really need any flame wars. :D GO Sango!!!

I voted for Kagome because....well, I admire her. I mean I don't think I could handle being thrown from my normal life to feudel era Japan! I mean, yeah sometimes she's whiny, but I probably would be to if I had her life. Think about it; She puts up with Inuyasha, Miroku and Koga; She fights demons dispite being just a 15 year old girl; She is always getting kidnapped (thats not her fault); And she has to fight with a dead woman for the man she loves. She may not be as strong as the others, but still they were trained almost their whole lives to be that strong. She is, after all, still just a schoolgirl. Don't get me wrong, I do admire Sango as well, but I still voted for Kagome because she just my fave!

[QUOTE=Bloodseeker]Here's Match 9! This is the step over the half-way point for Round 1!

Don't just post the character that you voted for's name. If you're going to say who you voted for, then explain why you voted for who you voted for, even if that explanation is just quoting someone that shares your sentiments. It doesn't need to be complicated. Even something as simple as "I voted for Asuka because she has a lot more spunk than Rei" or "I voted for Asuka because she has a lot of spunk" will work. So long as it has more substance than "Asuka" or "Asuka's better", its fine.

Two Inuyasha characters! How about that? Who'll win? I'm gonna say Sango, because she's a kick *** demon slayer while Kagome is just an ignorant little girl.

Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha)
[img]http://img157.echo.cx/img157/3678/iykagome0017wi.jpg[/img]
(good Kagome pictures are really scarce, and it seems like any good pics that I find are either tiny, on a non-existant page, or throw Kagome [i]way[/i] out of character. I had to blow that one up a bit, if you can't tell. In other words, if you find a good Kagome pic, feel free to post it)

vs.

Sango (Inuyasha)
[img]http://img232.echo.cx/img232/2299/faceoff22al.jpg[/img]

I could throw in a huge list as to why Sango kicks *** and Kagome sucks, but I wouldn't be telling you anything that you don't already know. (they really need to re-hire Shawn O' Hare) Maybe I'll give you that list later. For now, I'll just lay down the basics. Sango is a cool demon slayer with a huge boomerang, and Kagome is a posessive tease that happens to be a little too nice. Sango being a lot hotter than Kagome and also has better fasion sense than Kagome. How could you resist that tight demon slayer body suit?

Edit: Wow, I really screwed up on that last sentence. OMG MY ENNER RIF HQZ FINELY ARISSON! GOD HELP ME!!!!11111[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I will have to say Kagome all the frecky way. I mean come on, she controls one of the hottest demons and she has powers. plus she is kind hearted and is very nice. She cares for every one. Sango on the other hand cant even be open with Miroku, while Kagome can with Inuyasha. Until that happens, Kagome is the bestout of the two. :catgirl: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[quote name='WhiteAoiFox][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I will have to say Kagome all the frecky way. I mean come on, she controls one of the hottest demons and she has powers. plus she is kind hearted and is very nice. She cares for every one. Sango on the other hand cant even be open with Miroku, while Kagome can with Inuyasha. Until that happens, Kagome is the bestout of the two. :catgirl: [/FONT] [/SIZE'] [/COLOR][/quote]
Thank God!! I'm not the only one who thinks Kagome is the best!