OtakuBoards

Underground Alliance (M-LVS)

elementalshadow

Greg saw Tyran being led out of Merlin's chamber down to the dungeons. Sighing, he followed, unsure of what he could possibly do to get his commander out of danger. There were some things hiding in Merlin's cold stone rooms that wouldn't let a person live through their sentence.
When he had descended the last flight of steps, he saw the guards eating sloppily with chicked and pork dribbling onto their stomachs. "Pigs!" he said quietly. The guards were startled and one of them fell from his chair.
"Who goes there?" one of them replied, trying to draw his sword.
"Put your weapon down, if you can retrieve it. I have merely come to ask you a favor." Greg replied. The guard on the floor stood up and stared at him blankly.
"We don't do no favors. Just our jobs."
"Okay, then how about a service?" Greg brought out a small bag and laid it on the table. "Just keep the beasts out of Tyran's cell. Understood? Remember, only let them in if my superiors tell you to directly."
The guards were too busy counting the gold and merely nodded. They could handle Merlin's little pets. Only reason they even had a reason to set foot in his castle. Otherwise they'd have been mulch a long time ago.
"We'll keep the li'l beasties outta there. 'Less he wants 'em." one of the guards chuckled as Greg left. At least the commander wouldn't be victim to death. But he would be if Merlin ever found out what he did. Bribery was almost as bad as sin in this castle. With penalty of death.

Tyran stopped as he heard a low growl. "I was wondering when I would run into one" A three horned loin like animal jumped form the shadows kncoking Tyran on his back. "Bitch" He caught the jaws of the creature before it caught his throat. He snapped the jaw then stabbed it a pole that he had found and was practicing with. "Too easy" He turned and saw pairs of yellow eyes staring at him. "I'll take ya'll all on" Wierd animals of every shape and size rushed out of the shadows. Tyran spun slicling two throats and impaled another throught the head. He stopped as a huge creature stood before then broke his makeshift spear. "Gonna need a bigger weapon" He ran back down the hall and knocked out the guard that was watching over his sword. He picked up his sword then fought his way back down the hall against the creatures.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]Sorcha was alone in the forest, sitting over a small pool of water. In the water could be seen a large grey castle, standing atop a spiraling tower was Merlin. She spit in utter disgust and turned away. Sorcha let go of the magic and the water began to cloud. She grabbed her sword, turned, and was faced with several soldiers. Unexperianced apparently, because one approached her sneering. "What'a ya doin out here so late lady." He said in broken english. "Minding my business, what do you want." She asked. "Why just to have a little fun." Another answered as they all began to close in. "We have someone who collects little whores like you." The first one reached out for her, but in one quick movement she drew her sword and crouched down, spinning, sliced his legs off. "You bitch!" He yelled in pain as he hit the ground. The others closed around her as she stood silently with her eyes closed. [I]I don't want to resort to murder[/I]. She focased her attention to hoof beats only she knew were there. [/COLOR]

Merlin looked out at the land, his eyes seeing almost every detail. He took a step forward, and started to fall to the earth. He landed with a heavy thud, suprising a few men who were practicing on the battle field. "Hurry up!"

All of them picked up their weapons and stood in a line, they walked towards the great doors of Merlin's home.

Tyran smiled as the guard came and let him out of the dungeon. "Now time to find my little sister. "He packed all of his things and set them on a pack horse. He then went and found Greg. "You are now in charge of the entire army"

Greg's mouth dropped open. "Where are you going?"

"Tying up loose ends" He hopped on his horse and trotted off into the countryside with the pack horse behind him. After a hour he began thinking to himself. "I need to find me little sis. She's no match for me now but I don't want to kill her. I want to talk and I know I will have to be better than her in order to stay alive" He smiled as he thought about how much her skills have grown. "A couple more years and she will be just like me" He got down off his horse at midnight and made himself a fire and set up camp. He caught himself a deer and roasted it over the fire. He spied three wolves on the edge of the forest watching hungrily. He then ripped off three of the deers legs and laid them out beside him. "Come on, I don't bite" After much coaxing and luring he finally got them close. "You three are almost near death. It's a wonder you didn't eat each other" He watched the wolves devour each of the legs quickly. "I think I'll neded anothr deer" He got up and walked into the forest. "Oh well let them have that deer since I know that they will eat it" He tracked a deer and found it near a lake. He knelt down and brought out his bow. He felt something beside him and saw that the three wolves had followed him. He shot the deer and hit it in the thigh. The three wolves darted out and finished taking it down then dragged it over to Tyran. Tyran picked it up and walked back to his camp and found the other deer still on the fire. "They didn't eat it" He skinned the other on and switched the deer. He took the roasted one and split it up between the four of them and did they same with the second deer as well. After the dinner he stroked the fire when he noticed one of the wolves was gone. It came back out of the forest with a rabbit in its mouth and set it on the fire. Tyran laughed as the wolf watched it. He then picked it up and skinned it then set it back on the fire. After the rabbit was done he gave it to the wolf. "Here's for trying" He made three collars out of the deer hide and put them around the wolves' neck. "Cesle, Vick, and Romane"