supernamek111 Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 Hello Its me its me its... supernamek and I have wondered what is this I am describing... it is a blue animal, with a golden mane, and in dragonball gt it has a "DP of 3500" ( i dont know what that means) so if anyone knows just reply
Guest Posted November 19, 2001 Posted November 19, 2001 Doe's it have anything to do with Dragonball??
supernamek111 Posted November 19, 2001 Author Posted November 19, 2001 Of course it does SayiaDude (sorry if its not ur name) because I am wondering what is on this Japanese card (I have a pic of it but I have no scanner and my pic is too big so I cannot post it.)
Guest Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 I'm sorry but with your horrible grammer I can't read a thing you say. The is no "blue animal" in Dragonballzgt.
Cibo Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Could he be the android from movie 7 (I think thats it) that is pretty tight and beats up trunks and vegeta?
Transtic Nerve Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 I'd have to see a pic or read the Japanese on the card.... till then , my best guess is Super Android 13
Guest Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Yeah but 13 isn't in GT and he is more Human looking than Animal looking. Fit's the desp. thou
shibatku Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 I guessing thats it but you never know until he somehow finds a pic of it small enough for the post.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i] [B]Yeah but 13 isn't in GT and he is more Human looking than Animal looking. Fit's the desp. thou [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah I know he isn't in GT, I just named the first blue guy that came to mind... Liek i said, I'd have to see the pic or read the japanese.
Cibo Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 at least TN and I think alike. Even if I didn't know what his name was. :)
Krillen Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 I bet I know who it is....... I bet that its Bebi, also DP may be power level in japanese language, and since his power is only 3500, then thats why he absorbs vegeta to become stronger....
PiroMunkie Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]I bet I know who it is....... I bet that its Bebi, also DP may be power level in japanese language, and since his power is only 3500, then thats why he absorbs vegeta to become stronger.... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Bebi doesn't have a golden mane, lol. But I'm clueless as to who it could be, my first guess was Super 13 as well...[/SIZE]
supernamek111 Posted November 20, 2001 Author Posted November 20, 2001 There found it I just can't really draw that good... here it is:flaming::demon: :naughty: :therock: :butthead:
shibatku Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 Where is it I don't see it??:confused: You'll probaly add it on and I'll look stupid but right now I don't see it.
supernamek111 Posted November 21, 2001 Author Posted November 21, 2001 It looks more like a lion but in my picture, it has it with it's mouth open and staring at the sky... with some android looking thing a little far back behind him and I think it looks like it has green eyes.
shibatku Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 It's lion like hmmm I don't remember a lion thing of course I missed some parts of diffrent episodes.
PiroMunkie Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hey supernamek, you wouldn't happen to be colorblind in any way would you? Cause that would effect what color you see things as, lol.[/SIZE]
coolkam007 Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 O-O; perhaps its just a made up character for the card game?.. i dunno..
kileone_s_n Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 either just for the card game or some secret character, or some pokemon er something, lol
PiroMunkie Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]I have no clue as to what that is..??? That is some messed up stuff right there.. odd[/SIZE]
WarGreymon01 Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Maybe it's one of the creatures they encounter while insearch of the Black Star Dragonballs. And this is Bebi.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now