OtakuBoards

music makes the people come together

Inuyasha Fandom

Guest blackunicorn73
i love evanescence. i have about 5 cds. my favorite songs are missing, anywhere, and before the dawn. me and my best friend are huge fans. their music is just so different its great.

Well, if y'all like Evanescence, try listening to Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation,Tapping the Vein, Nightwish, Sinergy, or Exilia. They don't all necessarily sound like Evanescence, but they're all great rock/metal bands with female vocalists. Nighwish is my favorite of all of those, but Evanescence fans usually enjoy Lacuna Coil the best out of the above mentioned bands.

Hmm, might I suggest y'all look into a broader variety of music? Nothin' wrong with dramatic depression, but one has to be cultured. Fire up your version of LimeWire and type "The Who" into "artist" slot of the search device. Select the three most popular songs and listen, even if you don't like them. It will make you a better person inside.

Rinse and repeat for:

Beatles
Rolling Stones
Eagles
Metallica
Bob Dylan
Earth Wind and Fire
Heart

That should give you a decent overview of rock and roll as a whole. Then, you can take that new culture info back to Dramatic Depression land and be more knowlegable while being depressed. Lecuna Coil is cool, by the way.