OtakuBoards

anyone know...?

Nothing674

*bounces happily* I can not wait for the next saga of LoZ. . wether or not you are a big fan of the cartoon look, I LOVE it. . and am eagerly waiting for it to come out.

I don't know what the storyline will be, but the way they are making the gameplay look, it will be a very unique experience to play. And with the GAMECUBE already proven itself before I even bought it (which I own now. . and LOVE it too), I can say that I know I will not be dissapointed in Zelda :D

Please tell me this is some kind of horrible joke. I went to ign.com and saw what the original would have looked like, and this cartoon look doesn't even compare. I HATE the cartoon look, it is an insult to a great game series! If they want to do that, fine, but at least do it in the second or third release of zelda on the gamecube, NOT the first! That totally ruins it. I have been a long time zelda fan, and I am seriously considering NOT buying the game just because of this horrible cartoon look. I don't know what shigeru miyamoto has been smoking, but it must be some good stuff to totally screw up zelda the way he did. Come on now, be honest, I know we all love zelda, but mr. miyamoto has really ruined it; and it would have been better how he originally planned it. who agrees??

why not at least give it a chance b4 u scuttle the game? i am glad it's getting changed (don't get me wrong, i like the realistic look 2), too many series become cookie cutter games, nothing really new in the later games.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]Please tell me this is some kind of horrible joke. I went to ign.com and saw what the original would have looked like, and this cartoon look doesn't even compare. I HATE the cartoon look, it is an insult to a great game series! If they want to do that, fine, but at least do it in the second or third release of zelda on the gamecube, NOT the first! That totally ruins it. I have been a long time zelda fan, and I am seriously considering NOT buying the game just because of this horrible cartoon look. I don't know what shigeru miyamoto has been smoking, but it must be some good stuff to totally screw up zelda the way he did. Come on now, be honest, I know we all love zelda, but mr. miyamoto has really ruined it; and it would have been better how he originally planned it. who agrees?? [/B][/QUOTE]
Yep. I've heard that a [I]lot.[/I] And here's what I say in reply: Don't judge a game before you play it.
When I first saw the "new look" I thought the same thing. But now, after I think about it, I actually like it. The only thing I [I]really[/I] don't like is Link's face. They need to make his eyes a bit smaller.

Nowadays all programmers of games are struggling to make all sorts of realistic looking games and I thing Miyamoto just wanted to go into another direction then what all the other programmers do. The first time I saw it I hated it but the more I look at it I thing that this thing might accually work out.

I guess that a lot of people said that they wanted a zelda cartoon or movie. and a lot of people wanted another game. so maybe they made a comprimise. make a gmae that looks like a cartoon. so people like my sister (who like to watch me play oot) can watch me play this and still be entertaioned.

I'd just hate for this to be the start of the Zelda series going downhill and eventually wind up as a little kid's game. I mean if any of you are Megaman fans and played the Megaman game for N64, then you know what I mean. Megaman X for SNES was, in my opinion, the best game to come out for SNES, and then they totally ruin Megaman on N64 by making it more suitable for younger kids. I've already lost one of my fav game series, I don't want to lose another....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by leo_swinkels [/i]
[B] Unfortulatly we are going to have to wait a year for this game.:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

By chance do oyu know how long we have to wait for a game with Samus Aran in it? I like those games, can't wait till (if they do) come out on that platform.