OtakuBoards

Star Wars: Knights of the Galactic Alliance [PG-13 V]

Gavin

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=1][CENTER][u][b]Update: June 2nd[/b][/u][/CENTER]

Alright, after much debating and a lot of stressed out hair-pulling I've worked out the final list for who is in, and who is not for [B]Star Wars: Knights of the Galactic Alliance[/B]. One of the things I didn't get was why I got so few people applying as Masters, when I first started the RPG I thought I'd be beating people with virtual sticks to get them to take other positions. The Knights and Padawan were a different story, in the end I chose to go with 14 for the RPG in total, myself included. Because of this I am hoping that everyone will pull their own weight to make this RPG a success.

[CENTER][B]Masters:[/B]
Sho Koon [Sean]
Zeratul Khrass [Sieg]
Doran Wo'diin [Me]

[B]Knights:[/B]
Jodo Kavor [Yoda]
Payja Sunstorm [Delocriox]
Cula Va [StarrStruck]
Callinda Morea [missrelena]

[b]Padawan:[/b]
Taj Niko [Ozymandius Jones]
Xeh Bi'dee [Zidargh]
Yaru [[I]KKC[/I]]
Jion Orlander [Unborn Lord Xion]
Khi?dhan [^.^]
Zakin Krasiri [Ryo the Tamer]
[/center]

OK I know as you look at that you'll count thirteen and wonder who's going to be missing the Padawan. Simple answer to that is I have a very good friend who PMed me a partial sign up a few hours ago and would like to join, as a mark of courtesy to someone who did a lot for the Arena back in the day [many Oldies will have guessed who I'm talking about] I'm holding a slot open for him. I'll be sorting out Padawan and Masters later this weekend and should have the RPG started hopefully by Monday night.

Any questions, comments, ideas, complaints, use the Underground thread. Please [b]do not[/b] send me questions via PM, as I've had the same people PM me about the same issues.[B]The Sign Ups are now closed[/B].[/SIZE][/FONT]