OtakuBoards

Secondhand Fiddles [PG-V]

Dragon Warrior

[color=Navy]Katchya stood amongst a group of people, she held a sword and there were three more in a barrel beside her. She got several random people from the audience to test the blades, whether they were sharp, and she sliced through an apple with them, proving they were deadly.

She flourished the blade artfully and tilted her head back, gently lowering it into her mouth. She breathed through her nose gently and pulled it into her throat until it couldn't go any further. She spread her arms and the crowd cheered and clapped. She waved her hands, asking silently for quiet as she inserted another sword. They were on bated breaths as she added three more, emptying the barrel and filling her throat.

Katchya let the crowd applaude her and drew the blade out of her mouth, dropping them into the wooden barrel. When there were no more swords shoved down her throat, she bowed deeply to the new round of applause. The crowd slowly drifted away and Kat picked up the barrel of swords, returning to the caravan. She put the barrel away and picked up a bundle of daggers and knives.

Kat walked back in front of the audience and passed the bunch of knives and daggers to a helper. She started to juggle with only two of the blades, not cutting herself. She called to the helper and they threw another blade at her, she caught it quickly and added it to the circle. Soon she was juggling all fifteen of the knives and daggers, slowly she plucked them out, dropping them to the ground safely. She snatched the last three from the air and did a sweeping bow. She picked up the blades and went back to the caravan again.

Kat usually only did a couple of acts, she was too lazy. She dumped the blades away and noticed that Widdershins was napping on top of the caravan again. She just smiled and twirled her twin daggers, she rarely used her personal weapons for the acts, and vise versa, hardly ever using the act weapons for fighting. She didn't really know why, she just liked to keep them seperate.

She sat in the door of the caravan and leaned against the doorframe, listening to the crowd and the performances that she could hear.
[/color]

OOC: Well, if no one else is gunna post, I will.

Tical lumbered out onto the stage, trying to look as cool as possible. Morag stepped out from the other side, holding one of Tical's inventions called the miniphone. The miniphone was like a magaphone only less annoying. Tical quickly took a seet on the edge of the stage, while Morag fastened his mini-phone to a post.

Tical began playing a slow guitar riff.

---------------------------------o----------------------------
------------------------o------o--o--------o--------------------
------------o---------o--o---o-----o----o---o-------------------
----------o--o------o-----o----------oo-------o-----------------
---------o-----o------------o-------------------o----------------
-----------------o--------------------------------------------

Morag started singing a song about adventure and bravery. The young women squealed with excitement as the two cute boys played there song. [i]I hope the captain is doing alright, these women look like they want to kill me...[/i] Tical thought.