OtakuBoards

Best Anime Girl Tournament R1 M16: Kei (Dirty Pair F/) vs. Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess)

Bloodseeker

Ran out of room there! Dangerous tomboy vs. Annoyingly happy goddess!

My only rule is to not spam up these threads. Don't just post the character that you voted for's name. If you're going to say who you voted for, then explain why you voted for who you voted for, even if that explanation is just quoting someone that shares your sentiments. It doesn't need to be complicated. Even something as simple as "I voted for Asuka because she has a lot more spunk than Rei" or "I voted for Asuka because she has a lot of spunk" will work. So long as it has more substance than "Asuka" or "Asuka's better", its fine.

Belldandy will probably win. I've seen people on several message boards list her as their "obsession", and I can't say the same for Kei.

Kei (Dirty Pair Flash)
[img]http://img231.echo.cx/img231/7699/dirtypair210248ax.jpg[/img]

vs.

Belldandy (Ah! My Goddes)
[img]http://img231.echo.cx/img231/4473/drip9ir.jpg[/img]

Another case where I haven't seen either series. I've checked into Dirty Pair at the recomendation of one of my online buddies on a different site (I might pick it up if I ever feel like watching a fun action show), so I know a bit about Kei. Tomboy characters are usually pretty cool (Ryoko and Aisha for instance), so I think that I'd probably like her. Her hair's [i]almost[/i] as stupid as Temari's when she grows up.

From what I've heard from other people on Belldandy, she sounds like Deedlit without the harsh side. In other words, a character that I'd be seriously tempted to kick around the room out of sheer annoyance if she were real.

For that reason, I'm going to have to give this one to Kei.

Belldandy at least looks cute, though.

Comin to the home stretch!! I've never seen either of these animes that these girls are from and really don't have any background to them either...I guess I can only play off who looks better, and even that's a tough decision :animestun Great job in putting the hardest match last, Bloodseeker :animeangr LOL Well...this is a really random decision, but in some sense, the first girl has somewhat of an innocent side to her...so, I'll finalize it...I vote for Kei

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]I've heard of Ah! My Goddess, but not Dirty Pair Flash. But still. The characters from Ah! My Goddess all look alike, but I constantly see pictures of them, and I have no idea why. Plus, Kei looks cooler/better. x3 So, my vote goes to Kei.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I was just about to agree, but...

[img]http://img167.echo.cx/img167/9432/ahmygoddessoavdvdad1pa.jpg[/img]

Not really. The only similarity between what I'm guessing are the goddesses are that they all have marks on their forheards and they all have long hair. The rest look different altogether.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]OK People Belldandy is a Goddess first class, she controls the furture of the world and she was sent to earth to grant a wish to this boy, (forgot his name) who was miserable, he then asked if she could stay with her, she stayed at his house togther then one thing lead to other, her sister came looking for her and his house was a war zone. Belldandy and him fall in love and they stay together forever. See the movie really good. Belldandy funny, great dresser and loves him very much, very cute.[/FONT] [/COLOR] [/SIZE] :blush:

[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]My vote is for Belldandy. I saw the Ah! My Goddess movie and it is possibly some of the best anime I've ever seen in my life. :animestun Wow...that's saying something...but anyway, I agree with WhiteAoiFox. See the movie!!

I voted for Belldandy because she's nice, but she's not your average nice type person. She's an old thing with a new twist, so to speak. I've never even heard of Dirty Pair, so I suppose this one was a given on my part. ^.^ My vote tied it for Belldandy![/FONT][/SIZE]