Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]This is Rising Sun and my way of thanking you for your tribute image. We realized at the end your name had changed. Ahh well. I hope you like it!

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/retri_trib/LegendinProgress.jpg[/IMG]

Much love to you, Imi. ^_^ [B]We're fanboys forevar.[/B][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Yeah, Retri probably summed it all up.. Thanks for your tribute piece, and i hope you like this. It's our first succesful collab so enjoy.

Much love,

[B]Fanboy[/B] Rising Sun[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]O___O;;

*death*

You guys are so amazing. This is absolutely[B] gorgeous[/B]! I'm so honoured.

I adore the font you used for "Delacroix" may I ask which it was so that I can steal it for myself? The way you blended the picture (is that Sasuke?) is perfect, it blends in so nicely with the background and still stands out.

I'm in awe. There isn't much else I can say. [B]Thank you so much, both of you![/B][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]This is the best art I've seen any of you two post. The only problem I see is the text. If you could blend it in more it'd be a very nice art-ish thing (for a sith lord and his gfx companion >>'). [/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...