OtakuBoards

A Day at Aoi Academy [M-VL]

Silent Whispers

[color=navy][b][u]Intro[/u][/b]: There was once a sad little 17-year-old boy named Kazuki Shikimori, the reason he was always so upset was: he was attending a 1st class magic academy, but he could only use magic 8 times, before he turns to ash. And girls dont even give him a second glance. But one day, three beautiful girls were intrested in Kazuki, but their real goals were: his genes![/color]

[color=purple]Hello Everyone, my name is Yuna. And I attend the Aoi Academy with my "soon to be" husband. I even live with him in his apartment! YEAH! Well anyway Kazuki can only use magic 8 times before he dies *sniffles* And the wierd thing is one day, two other women came after my Kazuki! I think there names were Koriko, and Rin...but their real goals were Kazuki's genes...I mean I want them too...but I at least have feelings for him![/color]

[color=magenta](this story is based of the anime "Maburaho" about a 17-year-old boy named Kazuki.[/color]
[color=magenta]Now you will undergo a day at Aoi Academy)[/color]

[color=darkorange]TwoMoons "Yuna"[/color]
[color=#ff8c00][/color]
[color=#ff8c00][/color]
[color=#ff8c00][/color]
[color=#ff8c00][/color]
Okey-dokie everyone! here is my sign-up list for "A Day at Aoi Academy" Please join Kazuki and I! I think eveyone at school will be pleased to meet you!:catgirl:

[color=darkred][b][u]Username[/u][/b][/color]:

[color=darkslategray][b][u]Age[/u][/b][/color]:

[color=blue][b][u]Race[/u][/b][/color]:

[color=red][b][u]What Type of Magic You Use[/u][/b][/color]:

[color=purple][b][u]If You Could Bring A Friend, Who Would You Bring[/u][/b][/color]:

[color=navy][b][u]Do You Have A Magial/Mysical Pet[/u][/b][/color]:

[color=sandybrown][b][u]Your Biography[/u][/b][/color]:

[color=magenta][b][u]Anything Else About You[/u][/b][/color]:

[color=purple]Thank You for taking your time to fill out your school application![/color]
[color=purple]We look forward to seeing you in class!:animesmil [/color]

[color=purple]-Yuna[/color]

Username: Vash

Race: Human

Magic use: Earth mostly, and very little wind

What friend that I would bring: My brother, Knives

Pets: Yes, a griffin

Bio: Me, and my twin brother, Knives, were born in a desert city. While there, we both began to learn how to control our surroundings. Me, earth, and him, wind. One day, aomeone that we knew of, then had a similar power to ours, told us about a school that could hepl us learn to control our powers.

Me, I was right on board. I didnt want to risk the chance of hurnting anyone. My brother, on the other hand, was cocky. He told me that he didnt need to be taught anything. He even was cocky enough to make a bet with me. If he is able to grow stronger than me, for the entire schoo year, then I have to buy him a house, in a town the isnt a barren wastland.

If I win, I get my own house, in any place that I wish it to be. I took him up on this bet. That is why I have decided to join this school. I wish to learn as much as possible, so I can get my own house.

Anything else: Nothing much, just that i may get a little angry at times, but I mean no harm when I do. Just try to either, get away from me so I can let my rage out, or hit me on the side of the head with something hard.

I prefer to be him, mainly because I dont want to have to pay for any damges that i cause to anyone or anything around me.

well, thats it for me. pm me is i need to change anything....

Username: Micah

Race: Elf

Magic use: Dark Arts and fire

What friend I would bring: None

Pets: a small dragon

Bio: I was bron in a major city, deep in gang country. I jioned the gang so that I could protect my parents even though my dad got killed during a street fight. I began to learn magic from the places that we robbed taking all I could on magic before the cops showed up.

After a couple years, it became harder for me to learn and actually use my new power. One of the guys suggested to go to a school that would help me. I did soem research and found you guys. The reason I am coming is so that I can become stronger and rid my home of violence before I move.

Anything else: I am usually quiet until someone starts something, then they either fight or run. I have put a piture of me and my dragon below. I would greatly appeciate if you would let me come to the school. I also play the drums.

Well I should join in since i am the creator, I should answer my own questions! Here i Go!

[b][u][color=#8b0000]Username[/color][/u][/b]: Yuna

[color=darkslategray][b][u]Age[/u][/b][/color]: 16

[color=blue][b][u]Race[/u][/b][/color]: Elf

[color=red][b][u]What Type of Magic You Use[/u][/b][/color]: Elemental: Mostly Wind Spells

[color=purple][b][u]If You Could Bring A Friend, Who Would You Bring[/u][/b][/color]: my little brother

[color=navy][b][u]Do You Have A Magial/Mysical Pet[/u][/b][/color]: a behemoth, a black cat

[color=sandybrown][b][u]Your Biography[/u][/b][/color]: Ever since i was little i was always outcasted for being different, the reasom for being diffrent was i was an elf, and i could use magic. And no one else was able to understand why, they thought i was a demon, and so on my 14th Birthday i ran away from my village and went to the city. There i met my future husband Kazuki Shikimori! And now i attend the magic academy named Aoi Academy where i can met people just like me!

[color=magenta][b][u]Anything Else About You: [/u][color=black]Well i really LOVE cookies and doughnuts! so if [/color][color=black]you have any of those with you, i suggest that you stay away from me. And i use Elemental Magic, but my main magic would be Wind spells![/color][/b][/color]

[b][u][color=black]I hope we can all have fun here at Aoi Academy!:animesmil [/color][/u][/b]
[b][/b]
[b][/b]
[b][u][color=#ff00ff]Vash, and Micah Thank you for your entry form to Aoi Academy:catgirl: [/color][/u][/b]
[u][color=#ff00ff][b]here is your class schledule, please[/b] [/color][color=red][b]READ IT CAREFULLY!:[/b][/color][/u]
[b][/b]
[b]First Period[/b]: Homeroom 1
[b]Second Period[/b]: Magic Control
[b]Third Period[/b]: Pet Mastering
[b]Fourth Period[/b]: Lunch
[b]Fifth Period[/b]: Homeroom 2
[b]Sixth Period[/b]: Electives *your choice*
[b]Seventh Period[/b]: Electives *your choice*
[b]Eighth Period[/b]: Homeroom 3

[color=blue](*if you wish to make class changes please let me know, or if you want to make up your own class to attend please let me know. Also you have to let me know what you wish to have for electives you can have sports or anything, please just put them all in a [b][color=purple]LETTER FORMAT[/color][/b] on your next post. And let me know and i will make changes for you!*) :animesmil [/color]

-Yuna

[B][COLOR=Blue]I would like the opertunity to humbly thank you for letting me into your school. [/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=Blue]I am writing to you so I can give you a list of electives that I may take part in. I would like to be included into two of the fallowing:[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Mineral diagnosis (because I am an earth elemental)[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=Gray]Weather patterns (because I do have a limeted wind power)[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=DarkRed]Football, if there is a team[/COLOR][/B]
[B]or[/B] [B][COLOR=Red]Any visual arts class[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=Blue]Agian, i would like to thank you for letting me into your school. I cannot wait until the first day.[/B][/COLOR]

-Vash

[b][color=purple]Vash, [/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000][color=purple]thank you for your inform here is your new class schedule[/color]::catgirl: [/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000][/color][/b]
[color=#ff0000][b][u]Vash's Class Schedule[/u][/b][/color]
[b][color=#ff0000][u]First Period[/u]: Homeroom1[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000][u]Second Period[/u]: Magic Control[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000][u]Third Period[/u]: Mineral Diagnosis [/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000][u]Fourth Period[/u]: Lunch[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000][u]Fifth Period[/u]: Weather Patterns[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000][u]Sixth Period[/u]: Pet Control[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000][u]Seventh Period[/u]: Visual Arts[/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000][u]Eighth Period[/u]: Homeroom2/Football[/color][/b]
[b][color=red][/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Reminder: You MUST have the following classes as a requirment:[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Homeroom1, Homeroom2, Magic Control, Lunch, and Pet Control.[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue][/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]The rest is up to you to decide. Please choose wisely.[/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]I hope you all look forward to your first day of school!:animesmil [/color][/b]
[b][color=blue]Yuna[/color][/b]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ok, folks, figured I'd better step in here.

This is not where you RP, which seems an awful lot like what you are doing. The only thing that should be in a Inn thread is the signups and any extra information the creator needs to add; anything else should be handled via PM, in an Underground thread, or in the RP itself. Thank you, and have a nice day.

-Ozy[/COLOR]

[color=magenta]Micah, here is your new class schedule: enjoy!:catgirl: [/color]

[b][u]First Period[/u][/b]: Homeroom 1
[b][u]Second Period[/u][/b]: Magic Control
[b][u]Third Period[/u][/b]: Pet Mastering
[b][u]Fourth Period[/u][/b]: Lunch
[b][u]Fifth Period[/u][/b]: Homeroom 2
[b][u]Sixth Period[/u][/b]: Martial Arts/Dark Arts
[b][u]Seventh Period[/u][/b]: Pyrotechnics
[b][u]Eighth Period[/u][/b]: Homeroom 3/Football

Yuna

Username: Javen Hizuku (Java)
Race: Human
Magic: Light and Water
If I could bring a freind who would I bring: My little sister, Crystal

Do You Have A Magial/Mysical Pet: A pure white owl, with a black beak

Your Biography: I was born in a fairly large town, a busy twon anyway, with my older brother and younger sister. I was raised there for close to three years when I was moved again.
On our first move I discovered my Light skills, I could heal thing, like small cuts and brusies. I would heal my brother when he would come in from outside.
We lived in our new home for nearly 3 more years and I was once agian moved from my surronding, I went into a depresion that I would later notice would last most of my life. It was than I noticed I could control water.
I was moved several more times before getting established in my HOME, or as much of a home as it could be. I lived there with my mother and step father for close to 9 years when the abuse just became to much for my mother and she uprooted us yet agian forcing me to leave my froends and what little bit of a life I had there.
I now live in another state and I hate it, my brother is in Germany and my little sister with my father. I now live with my mother and granmother and it is a livign hell. I practice on my magin everyday, and for having no real training I consider myself quiet good.

Anything Else About You: I am cheery and I am also hyper, I get alon with just a much everybody as I can stand. I can sometimes get quiet and it is at those times that I am thinking about my life and where I should go. I love music and I play gutair and trumpet, I also love to sing. I have a passion for fruit and chocolate, as any girl.
Other than that not much else is to know about me other than I can somethimes go into a deep depresion, sometimes if something reminds me of the life I left behind.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Name: AJ (Andrea Joanna)

Race: Elf

Magic: Fire and Lightning

Friend: My cousin, Keegan

Magical/Mystical Pet: Two wolves, one pure white. The other midnight black. I can communicate with them using telepathic powers.

Biography: I was raised by my mother and father, they taught me all I know. My mother was an enchantress, my father a brave warrior. I was an elf like my mother, my father was a human. I spent my childhood learning, and spent most my time in the surrounding woods. When I turned 12 my parents decided I should start interacting with some kids my own age. So they sent me to my aunt to meet my cousins. There were 5, four girls, one boy. The girl closest to my age was Morgan. I hated her. She was human, from her mothers side. She couldn't even hold up a sword. So I bonded with Keegan, the only boy. We became best friends until one night I just could not handle Morgan's constant bickering, insults and complaining. So, I attacked her. not to kill her or anything just to... teach her a lesson. Well, I accidentally unleashed my power and she was sent to a doctor. That very night my uncle packed my things, gave me a ticket and told me to go here, Aoi Academy.

Anything Else: I wear mostly black clothes and with my two wolves trailing me everywhere I often look ferocious, but in reality, I long to be loved and I care deeply for my only true friend, Keegan. I have great control over my powers so I was moved up into a higher level, where I met everyone else. By the way, my wolves names are Raizel, the black one, and Raisa, the white one.

I hope this is ok, I'll leave the classes up to you.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=red]Dear A.J., and Java,[/color]

[color=magenta]Thank you for your participation at Aoi Academy! Here is your class schedule: if you would like to change or add anything please inform me in your next post in a LETTER FORMAT! Or you can PM me. Which ever is fine with me!:catgirl: [/color]

[b]Class Schedule:[/b]

[b][u]First Period[/u][/b]: Homeroom1
[b][u]Third Period[/u][/b]: Pet Control
[b][u]Fifth Period[/u][/b]: Electives *your choice*
[b][u]Sixth Period[/u][/b]: Electives *your choice*
[b][u]Seventh Period[/u][/b]: Electives *your choice*
[b][u]Eighth Period[/u][/b]: Homeroom2

[color=blue]Once again Congratulations on your enrty to Aoi Academy of Magic.[/color]
[color=blue]I hope you look forward to the first day of school!:animesmil [/color]

[color=purple][/color]

[color=blue]Okay A.J. here is your class schedule![/color]
[color=blue]Enjoy!:animesmil[/color]

[b][u]First Period[/u][/b]: Homeroom1
[b][u]Fifth Period[/u][/b]: Sword Fighting
[b][u]Sixth Period[/u][/b]: Weather Patterns
[b][u]Seventh Period[/u][/b]: Fine Arts
[left][b][u]Eighth Period[/u][/b]: Homeroom2[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left] [/left]
[left] [/left]
[left] [/left]
[left][color=purple]-Yuna[/color][/left]

[size=1][color=#8b0000][/color][/size]

Dear Aoi Acadamy,

First off I would like to thank you for let me enter. Secondly I would like to let you know what I would like for my electives and possibly second home room.

I would like to be in some sort of singing class, some sort of fighting class, and a music class. If you have the room and time I would love to be on a soccor team as well.

I would like to point out that I know my spelling isn't all that great this morning, I'm in a bit of a rush and I had just enought time to write to you. Please forgive me.

Once again I thank you allowing me in and I hope to see you soon.

[b][u]EVERYONE THE FOURM IS NOW OPEN! SO LET THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL BEGIN!![/u][/b]

[color=blue]Also everyone i forgot to add something to the signup thingie. Now we need[/color]
[color=blue]a image or apperance of yourself. For the records. Sorry for the inconvenince.:animeswea [/color]

[color=purple]My apperance:[/color]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/girandgazlover01/6a263ea0.jpg[/img]

[color=red]Java,[/color]

[color=red]Here is your new schedule i put in as much as i could.[/color]

[b][u]First Period[/u][/b]: Homeroom1/Singing
[b][u]Fifth Period[/u][/b]: Sword Fighting
[b][u]Sixth Period[/u][/b]: Weather Patterns
[b][u]Seventh Period[/u][/b]: Fine Arts
[b][u]Eighth Period[/u][/b]: Homeroom2/Soccer

[color=purple]PS: next time when everyone is writing a letter please address the letter[/color]
[color=purple]to me "Yuna" not Aoi Academy. It goes straight through me to the Academy.[/color]
[color=purple]Thanks.[/color]

[color=purple]-Yuna[/color]