Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I refuse to named the state in which I live simply because every single time I say it some smart-alec has to turn it into a joke... :animeangr

You can probably guess the stat just from that though, huh... :animeswea

The city, however...can't even be called a city...The population, last time I checked, was 700. We have two stores and two schools, elementary and high school, and the closest Wal-Mart is about 30-some miles away.

Not that I'm complaining or anything. I kind of like it here. Everyone knows each other very, very well.

*a lone tumbleweed blows by and a coyote howls in the distance*

Yep, that's about it...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ghoulish Love
Posted
I live in Des Moines Iowa...where SlipKnoT originated and I visit Sinclairs gas station often...yeah :shifty:
Posted
I live in Richfield Minnesota. but I'm origanally from brooklyn NYC :catgirl:

It's an okay place to live the best part of minnesota is the MOA ( mall of america)
their getting ready to build a mini golf and ice skating ring on the inside.

but other than that it's not all that bad. it just depends on were your at ;)
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]I was born in Chiba City, Japan, and I'm currently living in New York State. I love the USA. I moved here last year, but I miss Japan...but we go back every summer, so it's all good![/COLOR] :D
Posted
Hey !!
I live in Tokyo (in Kagurazaka) now ^ ^ ! (1 year 1/2)
I used to live in L.A (Marina Del Rey) born there (7 years)
Then Paris ! (4eme arrondissement) (7 years)

Tokyo is the best for shopping and living (its fun),
Paris is beautiful (lots of pretty boys as well *ahem*),
And L.A is... I dont like L.A much T__T.
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]I live in a 'rustic'(aka code for 'Crap Pile') town in the middle of nowhere in Washington state. It's small(we're lucky if we have 2,000 people living here) and we have absolutly NOTHING here(a couple resturaunts, schools......I think we might have a library, a couple crappy stores, and some other crappy stuffs. Oh yeah, we have LOTS of trees.)So yea. It is kinday cool cause in the town 6 miles from us, Monroe, Goldie Hawn(have no idea how to spell her name) and Kurt Russel I think his name is(I'm horrible with names) have a summer(or winter, i dont know) home some where there.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][quote name='komugi-chan']San Francisco, California is where I live.[/quote][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]NO FAIR!!!THAT'S MY DREAM PLACE TO LIVE!!! :mad: There and Dildo, Canada. Oh come on, that would be the coolest place to live and u know it(If they had a school there, imagine what there mascot would be like) :animeblus :animestun :animedepr [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
I live in the middle O' ******* nowhere, but I wouldn't rather live anywhere else. Quebec, just outside of Montreal (About 1 hour or so) and it is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful, sceneic, peaceful places on this earth. My dream home would be in Yellowknife, the Yukon, because I love the cold, and its frozen 9 months of the year, and mildly cold the rest! Other than that, I might head to the tip of Nunuavut and live in an Igloo amongst the Inuit. Damn, do I love the cold...
Posted
[quote name='Ilium'] Other than that, I might head to the tip of Nunuavut and live in an Igloo amongst the Inuit. Damn, do I love the cold...[/quote]

I hate the cold. My mom wants to move to Nunavut for a year, to do nursing(and to get awy from everything...) She wants to drag me along too! I'll only go if there's: 1) a coloured tv with cable, 2) a computer with internet with a fast connection, 3) a heater and a good quality winter coat :animeswea

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...