Sea Of Chaos666 Posted June 11, 2005 Posted June 11, 2005 This question may seem werird but is there anyway I can Delet my username and stuff? Like log out permenetly without getting kicked out or my e-mail adress expiering?
Dagger Posted June 11, 2005 Posted June 11, 2005 I'm not sure quite what you're asking. Do you simply want to log out, or do you want someone to actually delete your account? Clarification would be appreciated... ~Dagger~
Sea Of Chaos666 Posted June 11, 2005 Author Posted June 11, 2005 [QUOTE=Dagger]I'm not sure quite what you're asking. Do you simply want to log out, or do you want someone to actually delete your account? Clarification would be appreciated... ~Dagger~[/QUOTE] I would like to delet my account.
Sea Of Chaos666 Posted June 11, 2005 Author Posted June 11, 2005 Well, there is no point useing the computer if I can't see. My eye docter said I will probbly go blind soon. And if I'm going to go blind no point in useing a computer. But Maybe I can get enough money for an operation. But I can't be on her if I blind so I want to delet my acount.
Morpheus Posted June 11, 2005 Posted June 11, 2005 Take out a loan. It will be worth it no matter how much it is.
sakurasuka Posted June 11, 2005 Posted June 11, 2005 [CENTER][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Gosh, why would you even debate it? Sight is one of the most wonerful things in the world... About how much money is this operation? Could you eventually afford paying it off? Even if it isn't... Closing your account isn't something you should worry about if you're losing your sight! You need to be taking advantage of the time you have left, if the loss of your sight is inevitable, not be on the computer. Sieze the moment! Make the best of a bad situation! I hope everything turns out alright. You're in my prayers, kid. _sakura_[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Sol-Blade Posted June 11, 2005 Posted June 11, 2005 [SIZE=-3][COLOR=DarkRed]Hey if you're in danger of going blind, maybe what happens to your account is the *last* thing you should worry about. For all I know, looking at the monitor could have CAUSED your problem (These forums do have alot of bright colors you know. :D). Don't worry about what happens to your account, go take care of your eyes.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Baron Samedi Posted June 11, 2005 Posted June 11, 2005 [size=1]And why does your account need to be deleted? If this is [b]truly[/b] going to happen to you, it doesn't matter about your fricking [i]account[/i]. If you can't come back, then you can't. I hope that you don't end up going blind, but seriously, it doesn't matter if you're account still exists or not. There are plenty of vacant accounts around.[/size]
Sea Of Chaos666 Posted June 12, 2005 Author Posted June 12, 2005 You know what? Nevermind Thanks for everything anyway. Not coming back. Bye! Thanks!
Sol-Blade Posted June 12, 2005 Posted June 12, 2005 [quote name='Sea Of Chaos666']You know what? Nevermind Thanks for everything anyway. Not coming back. Bye! Thanks![/quote] [SIZE=-3][COLOR=DarkRed]Well either he lost something other than his eyesight or he's using an audio narrator to type. :D [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
vegeta rocker Posted June 27, 2005 Posted June 27, 2005 i think he was just lying from the start, i doubt his Ob account would take that much precedent in his life. Probably just wanted to see what our reactions would be. He'll probably be back anyway, after he gets his "operation". Bull crap.
Aaryanna Posted July 8, 2005 Posted July 8, 2005 I have a question, so I thought I'd post it here instead of starting another thread. I tried to submit a fan art I did but on my myOtaku page it never shows that I have one. When I submit wallpapers it will show I have one even though it hasn't been approved yet. I double checked to make sure it fit the guideline so I was wondering if I should re-submit it. Thanks! ^_^
magikpiggy Posted July 9, 2005 Posted July 9, 2005 You cant go blind the anime it will all b gone i wud suggest getting the procedury thing done so u can wach the anime :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now