OtakuBoards

Upcoming RPG- Myth Sequel

PWNED

Yo, The Monster here. I have decided to create a sequel of an RPG that I and my mate created. The RPG is a sequel to Myth: Soul Blighters return although not and it is a direct sequel and is to be titled Myth: Souls Swirds

I'm making character classes entirely up to the member that joins and they can choose any class that comes to mind. I am adding 2 new races which raises the count to 8, with the six original races(Trow, Human, Half-Breed, Elf, Dwarf, Gnome) and two new races (Drantei- A Half Lizard half human creature, Kentei- A half human half cat creature).

The Story-45 years have passed since the death of King Alric who died just months after sealing the tomb which he hurled the remains of the evil Soul Blighter. There have been few incidents of war besides border disputes between the Trow and their newfound rivals the Kentei. The humans are ruled by the wise Lady Sarai who was one of the members of the Legion of Light which slew Soul Blighter.

Then one day, A young man is found with two massive slashes across his chest and with massive gaping hole where his heart once more. A few days later an entire villiage with destroyed, just razed to the ground. There were only two survivors, One claimed that a Black Dragon destroyed the villiage while the more mature of the two stated that it seemed to be more demonic than what a dragon could be. Other the following score or so of days passed and two more cities fell to these strange occurences. More evidence pointed towards enemies of old with barbed spears that the Souless warriors which Soul Blighter created as well as peices of Wight and Thrall. So once more, The Legion of Light is called upon again to take up theirweapons and drive their old foe once more from the land, Hopefully for good.

Thats the story, I'll take suggestions towards the story but I will also take suggestions towards anything involving the RPG.

[font=Trebuchet MS]Sorry, but this thread needs a [b]rating[/b], even though it's just an idea. I have to close it, but you can re-create it [b]with its appropriate rating.[/b] If you have any questions about the ratings system, check out the stickies at the top of Arena forums.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/liquid/statusicon/thread_lock.gif[/img][b] Thread Closed.[/b]
[/font]