Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Cowboybebop
Session: 18: "Speak Like A Child."

When Faye and the rest of the crew were watching a home video from her childhood, I wanted to cry; it was so deep. I seriously believe that every CB session has a powerful, and at times, emotional message or moral...

The anime is pure genius..[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
true that
Posted
i'd have to agree with galaxy girl with CowBoy Bebop...

like when Ed was leaving and they were playing call me call me...a bit sad to me...

and then the veri last episode when Spike died....i wanted to cry!:bawl: :bawl:

and i think it's a bit sad in Vampire Princess Miyu...larva...*sighs*
Posted
[color=deeppink]I don't come here often *looks around, waves* but I decided to venture in here and found this thread and can reply...

I agree with a few of you that the most emotional scene in any anime I've seen is when Goku sacrifices himself during the Cell Saga. I had loyaly stayed up until 1 every night during the summer (even with work early the next morning) to watch the unfolding of that [neverending] saga. I definitely cried when it happened, just because it was the first anime that I ever followed religiously...meaning I watched it every night :).

Too bad I am still quite clueless on DBZ...that show is great :D[/color]
Posted
the most emotional/shocking part in any anime is.....EVA! what part I hear you say? ahem, well in end of evangelion, shinji gets pretty friendly with his right hand, lol....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]the most emotional/shocking part in any anime is.....EVA! what part I hear you say? ahem, well in end of evangelion, shinji gets pretty friendly with his right hand, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]


I so agree with you..each episode has some kind of emotional/shocking scenes! :)

Eva is SO great! :)
Posted
-The end of Endless Waltz
-The Vegeta and Majin Buu thing
-When Gohan goes SS2 for the first time
-the whole Goku vs. Freiza battle
-Nearly everything in Mononoke is sad
-End of Akira

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...