Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Depends what kind, since they come in all shapes and sizes. You may want to specify ^^; (I don't have any to share though XD as I just make my own *dies*)
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE=1]Well, GPetz used to be the most awesome place for avatars. The owner of GPetz unfortunately could not keep up the site (There were rumors of people hotlinking and unnecesarily taking his banwidth) but I haven't found a place quite as good yet. Here are some places you could try-

[COLOR=Pink]*Warning: Not all sites are positvely clean. Most have Shoutboxes and such. I cannot promise there is not erm... Inapropriate things posted there.*[/COLOR]

[URL=http://www.avatarity.com][COLOR=Pink]avatarity.com[/COLOR][/URL]

[URL=http://avatar.mad-sky.com/][COLOR=Pink]avatar.mad-sky.com[/COLOR][/URL]
(Probably my current favorite. Also, I've noticed that someone on OB has been hotlinking to some of her images, so please be sure to inform your friend that is not alowed!!!)

[URL=http://www.geocities.com/killuaxhxh/][COLOR=Pink]geocities.com/killuaxhxh[/COLOR][/URL]

Or you could just google Avatars or Anime Avatars. ^_^[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
Other than what has already been posted, I recommend just searching a little bit in Google. You could always make a thread in Art by Request if you of your friends are looking for a specific one, but if you're going to ask for sites, you might as well go with a search engine.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...