OtakuBoards

Your favorite show...

Guest Nightmare1547

One of my favourite shows is Chilly Beach. It's basically a Canadian South Park, only 10x as funny. The funniest thing is the entire thing takes place on an Iceberg-bound town off the coast of Quebec, it's entirly Animated similar to South Park, but god is it so funny. It's Canadian humour so I doubt many of you would get it, but I love it so much.

One episode is entirly based on two guys trying to get new episodes of the Beachcombers, so they get a huge tugboat and toe the Iceberg into a different timezone becuase they missed the Series finale of The Beachcombers. Great episode.

Or when a T-Rex is under Dale's basment and it comes back to life and they kill it with a Cannon. "What do we have a cannon for?" "In case of America attack." "Ya, but if we use it on the T-Rex, what do we do when America attacks?"

"How did you know that it was a Russian sub, not an iceberg?"

"Ice bergs don't have trees, stupid."

Trailer Park Boys rules all!

[SIZE=4]undefined[/SIZE]
I can't say I have a favorite show But I do have a lot that I love to watch.

!.Rurouni Kenshin
2. Peace Maker Kurogane
3. Samurai Champloo
4.Trigun
5. Cowboy Bebop
6. The Smiple life 1 and 2
7. Inuyasha
8. Fruits Basket
9. Hellsing
10. Love Hina (sometimes)

[SIZE=1]Um let me see. I really like foreign shows so I guess I will try and explain them best I can.

[B]1. Degrassi: The Next Generation[/B]- Um I think most of you know what this show is. Just your average highschool drama, and boy will you get your drama. It has everything! Fires, sex, STD's, abortion, you name it they got it. I am afraid to say though I think they are going to stop at the end of season 5...

[B]2. Living with Lydia[/B]- HAHAHAHAHA. I love this show! Now that I think of it I just watched it an hour ago... Well it is a Singaporean comedy, featuring the comedian Lydia Sum. When Lydia moves to Singapore with her family to claim a will, which is HALF a house, she has to learn to get along with total strangers. You can catch this on AZN Television.

[B]3. Sunflower[/B]- A Korean drama about young doctors. It is very sad, where romance and death lurk in the same place. Both trying to ruin these young doctors lives.

4. [B]Daria[/B]- Some sarcastic girl who hangs around with her friend Jane. Nothing much to say here...[/SIZE]

Everybody Loves Raymond. That's the only show I make time and an effort to catch on tv. And CSI. But Everybody Loves Raymond comes first. The best show ever.

Any other show, I don't really make the time, but if the time's there I'll watch it. Like The Simpsons or something like it... not to mention The Simpsons is an awesome show.

• 3 weeks later...
1. Family Guy- Finally, a show that doesn't try to be anything except funny. Everything is for laughs, and what wonderful laughs they are. Box Sets- S1-3
2. Futurama- All of the future references are hilarious, and the plots themselves rip off pop culture. BS- S1
3. All That- The original cast was amazing. The reunion show reinforced the fact that I would buy Box sets of Seasons 1-5 in a heartbeat.
4. Rocko's Modern Life/Hey Arnold- I have no idea why I like these, but I find them a wonderful escape.
And in no particular order:
Chappelle's show BS-S1
Punk'd BS-S1
Excel Saga V1+2
Las Vegas

MST3K. That was easy (laughs) Mystery Science Theater 3000, I used to catch it a long time ago with my mom in the Joel days...then I got Direct TV and Lo, there it was on Sci-fi. I'm addicted, I can admit this. But really, who DOESN'T love a show that rips on terrible movies? I quote it a lot but very few notice, although I love yelling "Packers won the superbowl" at my dad.

Ok but besides my little obsession I also love Family Guy, Futurama, Rocko's Modern Life, Lost, DNAngel, Cardcaptor Sakura, Paranoia Agent, Megas XLR, Dexter's Lab and all those happy shows. I have to say though, I miss some of the childhood shows. You know, the ones from the early 90's?

I just started remembering a bunch of them. I'm currently questing Blazing Dragons, Freakazoid and Darkwing Duck episodes. Ok but yeah that's my two cents...