OtakuBoards

If you were put into an anime which one would it be and what would you do?

ChibiHorsewoman

[color=darkviolet]You have to be descriptive for this thread or else the post is completely worthless. Just take after me and you'll do fine.

If I could go to or was put into an anime. The first one I'd want to go into would be InuYasha because I can see that the characters need soem help.

I'd start by setting up a psychiatrist's office in the Western Lands. After that I'd kidnap InuYasha and Sesshomaru and get them to work out their differences. Hopefully it wouldn't be too violent.

In order to ensure the nearly complete lack of violence and a want of maiming and killing I'd force both yokai and hanyou to sign a binding contract that prohibited the use of swords, poison talons, turning into a giant demon dog, claws of blood or fists. They would be allowed to use foam rubber bats, squirt guns and paper balls.

After the contract was signed and the rules spelled out the joint sessions would begin. Sesshomaru would begin since he is the elder brother. I think he'd probably say that he doesn't like InuYasha because he blames him for the death of their father. Then he'll add how InuYasha chewed his coloring books up and once ate his homework.

InuYasha would interrupt and say that he never even knew that the coloring book was Sesshomaru's he thought it belonged to Jaken. And as for the homework, Sesshomaru probably ate it himself while he was in giant demon dog form. Besides Sesshomaru crashed his fifth birthday party and scared all the ponies. Which was the real reason why InuYasha was such and outcast. Well that and the fact that Sesshomaru told everyone that InuYasha picked his nose and wet the bed.

At that comment Sesshy would add that InuYasha told the girls he was seeing that Sesshomaru was cheating on them. They'd get ready to pull out their swords and I'd hold up the contract that they signed. Both brothers would harumph and begin to assualt eachother with the foam bats.

The session would end only to have them come back two days later to try and get somewhere with therapy. No progress would be made until the fifth session when INuYasha starts bawling about how the only thing he ever wanted was to be accepted by his brother.

After that break through I'd kidnap Miroku and Sango and start on them separately. Or maybe Naraku since he seems especially disturbed.

Well I showed you mine, now you show me yours.[/color]

[QUOTE=Otaku America][COLOR=Navy]Sorry to spoil your fun but there is a thread similar to this one, located here.[/COLOR]

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=47127[/url][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]Yes and it went to hell. I didn't see it and I hope this one will go over better. So contribute ok?[/color]

[COLOR=#503F86]I actually think this one's been given a lot more thought than the previous one, so I'm willing to let it stay up and close the other. As long as it remains as detailed as it's begun, I've no complaints ^_^

Please don't play mod Otaku America- while I appreciate the help, it is against the rules.[/COLOR]

I would be in Fruits Basket only if I could live in shigure's house as touru. I would be in cowboy Bebop only if I could live on the Bebop with spike as a bounty hunter or on the Red Dragon with vicious as a crazy killer!!!! Any of those would be fine, because all those people are just so awsome!!!!!WWWOOOHHHOOO!

I guess i'd be in love hina. First thing I'd do would be to lock Kentaro in a cage, and suspend him over the sea - get rid of him for good. Next, i'd tie haitani and shirai's heads together, maybe they'll fuse their two half-wit brains into a full-wit brain. also, i'd switch places with keitaro!

I'd be on DragonBallGT with Goku. I'll fight the bad guys with them. (that is if i can fight in the anime) or I'd be in Fullmel Alchemist and go along with Ed and Al on their journey to find the Phlosipher's Stone. I just hope I would be able to put up with Ed.

:animecry: [color=darkviolet]

Okay I know that I mentioned that next I'd send Sango and Miroku into therapy, but damn if I didn't remember what I was going to do to them.

I think I'd establish the same rules about no violence-ie no whacking Miroku with the Hirakotso (sp?). And no grabbing at other people's butts.

I don't really know where I'd go from there. Perhaps I'd ask MIroku why he's so perverted. I suspect that he'd claim it was hereditary. I'd say he needs to get some intensive therapy. I think I's just leave Sango alone since she's pretty much lost all her family. I'd just get Miroku some lessons in manners and how to treat a woman. Really that who session would just be boring. But wait until you read the next paragraph.

After realizing that Sango and Miroku are very boring to have in therapy I'd tell them that they were cured, but Sango should stop hitting Miroku because he needs those last five braincells that are left to function properly. I'd go out and find [i]the[/i] Naraku. Not his puppet, not something he pulled out of his bod but [i]the[/i] Naraku and subject him to some intense psycho therapy starting with his past life at Onigumo and why he insisted on stealing from people and being lazy like that instead of getting a real job.

It would turn out that he felt unloved as a child and decided to steal from people to get attention. Even if it was for being passive agressive. The stealing evolved into even more sierious forms of wrong doing and finally he just couldn't stop himself. Onigumo decided to commit suicide by setting fire to himself ect ect ect. As Naraku he found that his base tendancies still existed but now that no one could catch him he felt free to act on his impulses. But he still knew what he was doing was wrong.

I would find out that Naraku is actually deep down a nice sensitive guy who enjoys flower arrangment, horticulture and origami. Paxil would be perscribed and in teh end he'd decide to let Kagura go instead of killing her.

After I was done with InuYasha because I didn't feel like messing with the rest of the cast I'd go to Azumanga Daoih with my handy dandy psycology office and reek my havok there. Tune in next time to witness my genius.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
I'd probably go to Trigun. I like Vash's idea's on life and I'd probably like to talk with him no matter how much of an idiot he acts like sometimes.

I'd also like to go to Case Closed and bring along a few DVDs of CSI and show them how it's really done. It gets on my nerves how Roger is such an idiot and the Police actually rely on him.

I'd see if i could hitchhike on the Outlaw Star with Jene and just live there for a while working and doing whatever you do when you have the fastest ship in the galaxy.

Then I'd finally put up a house in .hack//sign and live there. "The World" seems like such a cool place to go. Sometime in the future I'm sure there will be a good online virtual reality RPG and if it's half as good as "The World" I'd quit my job and spend the rest of my days eating, sleeping, and playing games ( oh wait...that's what i do now).

POST OR REPLY DONE BY -Rod- OF THE SSF

i would probably want to be in either detective conan(case closed) or lupin the 3rd. the reason would be that i would want to live in a world that was almost the same this one. with detective conan things would be exactly the same, with lupin, it would be the same but more fun(the shows setting seems like a weird mix of mostly 1970's and present day with some roaring 20's and depression era mixed in).

living in mabase city(from flcl) would be awesome but you couldnt pay me enough considering about half the city is flattened by a shockwave in eps 4 or 5 and i havent seen 6 yet so im not sure if med mechanica blows up mabase in the end(DONT RUIN IT FOR ME IF YOUVE SEEN THE WHOLE SERIES, IF YOU DO I WILL KILL YOU), meaning i wouldnt have a guarantee that i would even be alive more that a few days in the show so i wouldnt want to be in it

i would hate to be in one of those feudal japan shows.

[quote name='zaphod']i would hate to be in one of those feudal japan shows.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Oh I'd [b][i]love [/i][/b] to be in a fuedal Japan anime! Do you know why? Because I'd go from town to town selling Tampons and Pamprin to the local women. I'd make millions in precious artifacts and then go back to our time and sell them to the museums. I'd make a lot of money and only have to work out of boredum.

I wouldn't want to be in any of those Mecca anime... well except for Gundam Wing because there's Duo... mmm Duo. I'd probably have to set up another psychiatrist office and 'offer' help to such people as Hiiro Yui, Chang Wufei and Relena Peacecraft Dorlan .

There would be such lines as:

When someone threatens to kill you, it doesn't mean they like you. It means they [i]want[/i] to kill you.

Not having Froot Loops in the cupboard or running out of ice cream is not a reason to yell injustice. Neither is running out of cleaning products. Yes it is an injustice when you're out of clean underwear.

Shooting people is bad, Mm-kay?

I'd offer more, but I just got off of work a while ago and I'm tired. :sleep: [/color]

hmmm so many anime worlds to choose from....

well first off i'd like to be transported to the world of bleach so i could have a chance with renji hhahahha. lol. and plus it would be so kool to be a shinigami.

it would be cool if i was in the naruto world cause then i could use kage bunshin no jutsu so i could make my clones do all my chores. then i would use my medi jutsus to heal myself whenever i want to. and i would also want to ahve super human strength.

Guest Lysander
I'd go to Naruto. The first thing I'd when I got there would be slapping Sasuke. No matter what happened, he shouldn't be so mean to his female fanclub. I know I'd kill for a fan club :animecry:.

Then I would prove to everyone that Rock Lee is way cooler than Sasuke. Oh, and I would learn Sexy no Jutsu :animenose, then while I learn that I would steal all of Kakashi's Ica Ica Paradise :animenose. What I can't help that I'm a pervert :animeswea

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]undefined[/COLOR]
If I got put in an anime it would probly be InuYasha cause my bro says I'd fit in just fine. He probly says that cause I'm evil :catgirl: and because I'm obbsessed with Japan's past(SENGOKU JIDAI!WWEEEEE! :animestun yes i know i'm nuts :animeangr ) I'd probly be chasing after Naraku, and no not to kill him(he's way too cool :animeblus),just for fun. Though if he tried to kill me cause I'm annoying I'd simply run wweeee! :catgirl: I'd probly wack Inu from time to time to because he's so insensitive towards Kagome sometimes(I don't think yelling sit is enough though it is funny :animesmil )

If I couldn't be in InuYasha I'd like to be in Rurouni Kenshin(did i spell that right?) I'dbe there obviously for the same reason as InuYasha, Me Love Japan's Past! :catgirl: However I have no idea what I'd be doing there. Mabey flirting with Kenshin or Sano or maybe Yahiko,he's more my age (huh? me? flirting? i've gone mad!) Who knows :catgirl: I might realy have it in me. :animesmil If I wasn't flirting I might try to get lessons from Kaoru. I'd love a challange like that,esspecialy since it has to do with swords :catgirl: If I got good enough maybe I'd challange Yahiko to a duel, that'd be fun!

Yes I know I probly sound nuts but me no care! :catgirl:

Guest Sillabub
Probably Inu Yasha. I'd just have SO MUCH fun. They have all those cool sharp pointy swords, and adorable demons like Fluffy (Sesshomaru)! I'd club Naraku over the head with a large frozen fish and tell him to stop stalking Kikyo (it's kinda creepy...). And I'd go and repeatedly poke Jaken, for the pure sake of repeatedly poking Jaken.
Gundam Seed, too, but mostly to torment Lakis and Flae, and give Athrun a hug...he needs one...Oh, and to hit Azrael- or whatever the freaky blonde guy's name is -with a frozen fish. Same with Athrun's father and Isaac.

I guess these kinds of questions are one of the main reasons people created fanfictions....

Guest Prince_Princess
I would be in Ghost in the shell : Stand Alone Complex. I would go to be a cyborg and to jion section 9 to see the laughing man.

I'd probably first prefer to be in Naruto as long as I have the sharingan. It would be awesome to sit there and use it to copy someone elses moves and become an ultimate master in taijustu, genjustu, and ninjustu. It would also be cool to do Itachi's move where he gets into the mind of the other person (can't remember the techniques name). Then I would definitely have Ero-sennin teach me the rasengan.

My next one would probably be Prince of Tennis just so I could become an insane god at tennis, and that my serves would stop sucking. Also it would be awesome to be like Eiji and do all those acrobatic moves.

Bleach would also be one but that's just so I can obtain a soul slayer, cause the swords are just amazing.

My final one would have to be Rurouni Kenshin just so I can become a batousai and so that I can learn Sano's futae no kuwami, and definitely Soujirou's shukuchi.

Those would probably be the three animes I would want to be in, but only if I get to obtain the skills and powers that they have in them.

Oh and probably one just cause would be Flame of Recca just to meet the characters and see all the Dragons that Recca controls.

I'd be in Fushigi Yugi!

Mainly because hot boys are everywhere and most aren't taken! woot! But b/c I like Tamahome so much I'd get rid of Miaka anyway. I'd want Tasuki, Hotohori, Nuriko, and Tamahome all to myself. It'd be so much fun!!!! Omgies... surrounded by hot guys that are sweet and dedicate their lives to their women. *My kinda place* ^_^

I'd also want to enter some warrior type anime that has a lil bit of romance. Like Basara or Red River or The Queen's Knight or something where I turn into the main maiden - get the man and win the war! woot!

I think I would be in Love Hina :animesmil !
It would be wonderfull. Confusing relationships, random apparations, big turtles: what more could a guy ask for? Oh, and not to mention a dorm full of beautiful women!
And don't forget Mutsumi!!!

Of course, there are downfalls to living in Love Hina. Never knowing where you stand with people, being beaten within an inch of your life, and never going to the toilet just to name a few...

Guest MartyDaChicken
Hmm....first I'd go in Fruits Basket. Maybe play matchmaker for Kagura and Kyou. And I'd hug all the male juunishi. Then cuddle them. Yay for animals! And I'd get Kazuma to hug all the female juunishi. I'd cuddle them too. Then...I'd go to Ayame's shop! I'd help Mine work there.

Then....Sailor Moon. I'd help Mako find a decent guy...cause it seems she always gets the short end of the stick when it comes to romance. I'd also cuddle Luna, Diana, and Artimus. Then, I'd go play with the Amazoness Quartet or watch the Senshi fight somebody. And I'd break up Usagi and Mamoru. he doesn't deserve her! *puts Mamo next to Rei*

Then..Rayearth to cuddle Monkona, and play matchmaker between Fuu and Ferio. Then I'd ride a Rune-God.

Finally...Yu-Gi-Oh to cuddle Kuriboh, get Jou and Mai together, duel somebody, and then glomp Haga. He needs a good glomping. Hey, I bet he's never been glomped before! :catgirl:

Hmmmm, I think in [COLOR=Blue]Full Metal Alchemist[/COLOR] . I would be one of Ed's friends and get to be part of their missions! Plus use my fire power to help them get through hard to get through places! ~snaps~

Also [COLOR=Blue]Wolf's Rain[/COLOR]. I would be part of Kiba's pack searching for PARADISE! Black furred wolf with red amazing eyes! I'm ready!!!

Also [COLOR=Blue]Naruto[/COLOR]! Just there for [COLOR=Red]Itachi[/COLOR] and [COLOR=Red]Sasuke[/COLOR]! Yes!!! The soo [COLOR=Red]HOT Uchiha Brothers[/COLOR]!!

Then [COLOR=Blue]Furuba[/COLOR]! The animals and the drama!! I would be crying with Tohru and her freinds!

Then [COLOR=Blue]Inuyasha[/COLOR]! Get Sango and tell her why slap [COLOR=Red]Miroku[/COLOR] when you can reject him! If he's making you mad all the time!
Plus be with[COLOR=Red] Bankotsu[/COLOR] he's HOT too.

That would be half of the anime I would like to be in but.. these are the main ones..

Guest kinshin_boy
i would want to be goku from dbz. why? i think the question is why not? i who wouldn't want to fly around, shoot energy blast from your hands, kick butt, and most important save earth. what i mean is you know you would be as happy as can be if you could wouldn't you. and with the world is the way it is who would like spikey hair, 6 pack, buldging arm and leg muscles and have that big of a stomach to hold all of that food he eats. :animesmil

Guest Dark_princess
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER] :catgirl: [B]HELLSING ALL THE WAY!!![/B] its beacuse i like the way it is and alucard is so cool and its like one big mudder sean!!![/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=#503F86]I'd like to think that if I were plunged into specific anime series that I'd meet up with the main characters and have some kind of fantastic adventure akin to that seen in so many Mary-Sues on FanFiction.net. Considering my level of various skills, I'd be an okay-ish combatant and a good friend to whoever it may be that I became stuck with or latched myself onto, but really I doubt I'd do anything special.

If I were able to choose, I'd go for Digimon. Call it childish, but it's always been a fantasy of mine to have a Digimon to be friends with. Chances are I'd end up in Adventure 02's world where everyone in the world was given a 'mon... boy, then I'd feel special. At least it'd be a start. if it were Tamers, I'd probably end as someone who [i]knows[/i] about the digimon (and considering the news reports, I doubt anyone wouldn't... hmm, more exclusivity there) but doesn't have one themselves.

I guess my self-esteem isn't growing from this any.

Fruits Basket would be a nice anime to be part of; I wouldn't mind that. Being part of the Sohma's extended family sounds pleasant, even if it isn't one directly related to Tohru's residence.

I don't know ebough about FullMetal Alchemist to know what being a part of it would be like, so... I'm sure I'd be able to have fun somewhere.

Chrono Crusade might be interesting. If I could, I'd try and recruit my services as some kind of demon-slaying swordsman (albeit without the reputation of Louie or Lina Inverse). But that's definitely wishful thinking, heh.[/COLOR]