OtakuBoards

If you were put into an anime which one would it be and what would you do?

ChibiHorsewoman

Guest Animania
Sorry i'm new but well if i could be in an anime it would be...Saiyuki!!!!! The guys need to be more honest with themselves. I can imagine being thy're pychiatrist. LOL
i would also make kougaiji stand up for himself more often and bring the foru of them closer together and last but not least murder ni jen yi :animedepr

if i could be put in an anime(s) the first would have to be saiyuki

the first thing i would do was get gojyo and hes bro back together.his bro did sooo much for him they shouldnt be fightin.

next i would have to make kou and goku friends thier so much alike its a same their fightin

next i would have a sit down with hakkai he worries me. u kno the hole thing with his sister(ewwww) but i still love him.

i dont kno what i would do with sanzo, maybe help him on his journey.

than i would have to like "do" gojyo (hehe) and than i think i would be able to move on . :D

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]If I could be put in an anime, I'd want to be put into Yu-Gi-Oh!, so I could show those idiots what the [I]real[/I] rules to the game are. And then own them.

Well, actually, I'd prefer to be put in .hack//SIGN or TWILIGHT, because I just really, really like .hack, and was really disappointed that the games stuck me with a [I]Twin Blade[/I].[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

If I were put into an anime it'd be Inuyasha, Ghost in the Shell, or G Gundam

in Inuyasha, I'd be a dog demon or half-demon like Inuyasha because I think dog ears are cool and always wondered what they'd feel like...so yeah, a more benevolent Inuyasha I think

Ghost in the Shell is in the near future and there are all kinds of crazy stuff you can do with a cyber brain haha

and G Gundam is my favorite gundam series apart from the original, it'd just be freakin' awesome to be a gundam pilot in this series, and preferebly the pilot of the Burning Gundam if not that then the Gundam Max haha

yeah...

Guest DarkAngel Blaze
i would be in inuyasha because i am TOTALLY MIN LOVE WITH KOGA!!!!!!!!!!!! :animeblus lOL

i would be in "windy tales".

i want to fly around with the cats....control the wind... god that would be cool.

"wolfs rain" would be interesting, i would like to run with kiba and hang out with tsume. hige would be hillarious to play with. i would stare into cheza's eyes and beat up boys with blu.
:animesmil

[color=darkviolet] *Cries and begins to sing the Spam Song*

Okay I've found another anime to be in and this one will knock your proverbial socks off.

I want to go into SailorMoon and become SailorLeo (nyan nyan) Then I'd find my fellow senshi such as SailorTaurus and SailorAries. After SailorMoon became depressed over the new senshi I'd start Juuban High School under the name.... Well I haven't quite figured that out yet, but it would be an english name with an R and an L and they'd get mixed up.

I'd fight evil, pig out and hopefully have a btetter GPA than Usagi.

After the whole senshi craze was over I'd focus on psychology again and make ChibiUsa into my office where I would confront her on her insestrous tendancies to her dad who in my opinion is badly dressed and a jerk. I'd then move on to her animosity towards her own mother which may have begun those insestrous tendancies in the first place. The final questioning would involve her stealing problem.

I'll continue with the othe rsenshi later.[/color]

I'd want to be in Read or Die.
As a nerd I would love to have that many books
and thats one of the only reasons I'd want to be in that anime! XD
I'd want to be one of the paper sisters too. Maybe The tall scary one.
I can't remember her name so if anyone's seen thee show, please help me out. ^.^''