OtakuBoards

Welcome to Mal-Juk High [M-VLS]

Citrus

[SIZE=1]A boy got on the bus and scurried over to an empty seat on the bus, he opened his bag and took out a journal.

?That?s the new kid in the dorms? he is gonna be new to the school too.? The one boy speaking looked at the other boy sitting next to him. As the book took off the boy sitting by himself lost his pen. Getting down on the floor looking for it one of the boys in the back grabbed it.

?Hey you! Looking for this??

The boy on the floor looked up at him, and then he got up walking toward the boy grabbing the pencil. ?T-Thanks? he turned around heading toward his empty seat.

?Hey! Why don?t you sit with us??

The boy turned around forcing a weak smile; he grabbed his bag and headed toward the back with other kids. They all greeted him by patting him on the back and giving him some punches on the arm.

?Your name is??

The quiet boy looked up from his journal; he kind of opened up a little since he had some friends.

?Hyeon-Su? He smiled and looked around at his new friends. The bus came to a stop and they all got off. The new boys and girls marveled at the size of the big school. The little gang of boys walked toward it like nothing. One stood behind with Hyeon-Su.

?Welcome to Mal-Juk Military School.? He then walked off with the other boys, hands in pockets and bag wrapped around his arm. Hyeon-Su inhaled and started off to the school himself.

[B][CENTER]What?s Mal-Juk High? [/CENTER] [/B]
Mal-Juk High is a military school in the outskirts of Seoul, Korea. In a small mountainous and foresty area Mal-Juk is surprisingly well known. Why? Well in this military school? the kids take discipline into their own hands. Kids beat up each other like crazy there, mostly boys but sometimes the girls like to get in on the action too. And not everyone at the school is bad-*** and was sent there for behavior. Most of them are there to get into better colleges than just regular high schools.

[B][CENTER]Starting School?.[/CENTER][/B]

?Hello students! I would like to welcome you to a new and fresh start at Mal-Juk High! I am also encouraging you students to be prepared for the journey ahead. There is a student store open during before and after school hours. I suggest you go right away after school and purchase some accessories for your classes for just a couple won. And also pick up your check-in form. This is MANDATORY. Thank you and have a great year.?

[B][CENTER]Check-In Form[/CENTER][/B]
[CENTER][B]Name[/B]: Korean Please. I also need someone to play Hyeon-Su.
[B]Age[/B]: 16-18
[B]Gender:[/B] Male or Female
[B]Appearance[/B]: An anime pic would be fine, just keep in mind we are in Korea.
[B]Personality[/B]: How does your character act?
[B]Why Are You Here[/B]: Bio. 4 paragraph min.[/CENTER]

Ok guys welcome to my new RPG! I hope this will do well, I also have another RPG ?The Exiles? up and that is going smooth at the moment. But I really wanted to make this one and it was finished before I expected. So without further adieu ?Welcome to Mal-Juk High?. [B]The backstory may be short but I expect you guys to have good posting quality[/B].[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR=Green][FONT=Arial Narrow]Name: Masami Miri
Appearance: Looks more like a boy than an actual girl. Tall with a well defined muscles. Her hair is short and black with eyes to match.
Personality: Strong and willing to take on any boy that stands in her way. Doesn't like hanging out with other girls because she believes them to be weak-willed, but has been known to talk to a couple.
Why Are You Here: Still working on this one...sorry.

Sorry, Beta. Will edit soon, promise![/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[font=Courier New][size=2][b]Name[/b]: Shin Moon[/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][b]Age[/b]: 17[/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance[/b]: [/size][/font][url="http://www.palmyria.co.uk/scans/model_1b.jpg"][font=Courier New][size=2]http://www.palmyria.co.uk/scans/model_1b.jpg[/size][/font][/url]
[font=Courier New][size=2][b]Personality[/b]: Very Quite. Likes to read when ever she can.[/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][b]Why Are You Here[/b]: [/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2]At the end of middle school Shin went into a normal high school for some years. During these years many things happen to her. [/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2]Shin started high school like any other Frashman. She had bad grades in almost all her classes exsept Reading and Writing. It was not untill her 2 year that she pulled her act together. Her faverit teacher Mr. Oggy pulled her a side one day and told her this. "You might have pulled your act together Ms. Moon but it is to late. You are not going to have 4 years of high school but 5 or 6." [/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2]By the time she was 16 1/2 she had given up on school. Shin started to cut classes and she even was part of a gang at one point. It was untill she saw that this gang, that she thought to be fun, tuned into a nightmare. It went beyond shoplifting and stuff to just plain robbery.[/size][/font]
[font=Courier New][size=2]At the age of 17 she was captured by the police. The judge then gave her to choices. Shin could either go to jail or go to Mal-Juk Military School, where she could earn the rest of her high school years and learn good behavior. Shin said to the judge "Whatever." "Fine," said the Judge "I hear by sentince you to Mal-Juk Military School untill you learn good behavior and get all your high school years in." [/size][/font]

[b]Name[/b]: Xang-Woo
[b]Age[/b]: 17
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance[/b]: Xang is about 6 feet tall, with black hair. It is longer on the top and straightened. He moves the bangs to the left side to cover a large scar on his eye. His right eye is a calm blue, but his left one has turned to deep red due to the incident (explained below). He has an athletic build, slender with defined and not huge muscles.
[b]Personality[/b]: Xang is usually calm and friendly. It takes a lot to make him angry. He isn't the quietest of people, thought, as he can usually be found in his dorm blasting some of his hardcore CD's or playing his guitar.
[b]Why Are You Here[/b]:
Xang came to Mal-Juk Military School because he wanted to better himself. Before he came, he was almost always out partying or playing a gig with his band, [b]A Crisis Reborn[/b]. After a show, he and his bandmates would either find a girl to hang out with or go get a drink at the nearest pub.

One night, however, all the parties came to a sudden halt. Xang was at a bar, having a drink and talking to one of the girls he picked up from the show. Soon after they arrived, a member of a rival band showed up and called Xang out. He didn't want anything to do with this other guy so he ignored him and went about talking. The next thing he knows, he's in a hospital with a large gash over his left eye. He then knew his ways had to change.

Xang came to the school with that motive in mind. He wanted to become sober, for one, and just to put an end to his non-stop-party lifestyle. He also was hoping he could find some friends with whom he could just have a good time and get along with. One thing he was really looking for, though, was a girlfriend.

Xang's parents were very supportive of his decision to go to Mal-Juk. They figured this was the opportunity, not only for him to better himself and fix his past, but to recieve an education that they could never get. His mother waved a tearful goodbye as he boarded the bus. Xang found a seat near the back, put on his headphones and turned on some As I Lay Dying on his iPod. He was on his way.

[B][SIZE=1][CENTER]Update[/CENTER] [/B]

[CENTER]Ahem I am sorry to put your good sign-ups to waist. But I am NOT going to be putting this up. Sorry but it's just not going to work. And second I have a new RPG up it's called "Real Life" please feel free to sign up for that.[/CENTER][/SIZE]