OtakuBoards

From Gamecube to Q

iggy

As most of you know the gamecube is without a dvd player.
But that will change early next year.
Gamecube teamed up with panasonic to create a version that plays dvd's cd's and some people think it might have a internet cable (im not absolutely sure about the internet cable)
But the new gamecube will hit japan early december and it should be in america in january or february or march at the latest.
The new gamecube should be a big hit but it will cost you 250-300 dollars a 150 dollar diffrence from the regular one (at least in colorado)
I will post a picture as soon as my scanner starts working.
And if you allready bought a gamecube (like me) trade it in if you have extra money when the new one comes out

[SIZE=1]So the gamecube dvd player IS coming to america? Cool! Now I don't have to go out and buy a seperate dvd player, but that also means that I have to wait a few months before I get my gamecube. Oh well, I can wait.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]As most of you know the gamecube is without a dvd player.
But that will change early next year.
Gamecube teamed up with panasonic to create a version that plays dvd's cd's and some people think it might have a internet cable (im not absolutely sure about the internet cable)
But the new gamecube will hit japan early december and it should be in america in january or february or march at the latest.
The new gamecube should be a big hit but it will cost you 250-300 dollars a 150 dollar diffrence from the regular one (at least in colorado)
I will post a picture as soon as my scanner starts working.
And if you allready bought a gamecube (like me) trade it in if you have extra money when the new one comes out [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]Are you sure that the DVD/GAMECUBE combo is coming to America. I have read many places that said they decided to make it Japan release ONLY, and was not coming to America. If you have a link that states otherwise, please post it. Thanks.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]