MarkM Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 ok im gonna post a weekly chalenge or joke if u will ok i will be posting a new 1 every week so try and get it right ok here is the first weekly nerd fish fish fish [COLOR=red]fish[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]fish[/COLOR] hint: think books,and doctor suses
PiroMunkie Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]Aw poo, someone got to it before me :p That was too easy.. :D[/SIZE]
Krillen Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Ive gOT ONE! [U]Fish [B]FishFish [I]FishFish Fish FishFish FishFish FishFish Fish Fish FishFish FishFish Fish Fish[/B] FishFish[/I] FishFish[/U]
Krillen Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Ive gOT ONE! [U]Fish [B]FishFish [I]FishFish Fish FishFish FishFish FishFish Fish Fish FishFish FishFish Fish Fish[/B] FishFish[/I] FishFish[/U] [/B][/QUOTE] Well that didnt work
Lotus Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Ive gOT ONE! [U]Fish [B]FishFish [I]FishFish Fish FishFish FishFish FishFish Fish Fish FishFish FishFish Fish Fish[/B] FishFish[/I] FishFish[/U] [/B][/QUOTE] Clue Krillin, this is like an ocean of fishes
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 I think there's one too many fishes in the sea.
Fall Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]I think there's one too many fishes in the sea. [/B][/QUOTE] Me too. What about this for an answer: 5 Fish ? ...............I'm stupid......
MarkM Posted November 23, 2001 Author Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryanmc225 [/i] [B]1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish [/B][/QUOTE] And Ryamac255 is the winner very good and now i guess i will post the next weekly geek if Barbie is so popular then why do u have 2 buy all of her firends HINT:tricky tricky
Guest Pikeon Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Ive gOT ONE! [U]Fish [B]FishFish [I]FishFish Fish FishFish FishFish FishFish Fish Fish FishFish FishFish Fish Fish[/B] FishFish[/I] FishFish[/U] [/B][/QUOTE] OOOH I GOT IT [U][I][B]20,000 leagues under the SEA!![/B][/I][/U]
PiroMunkie Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i] [B]if Barbie is so popular then why do u have 2 buy all of her firends HINT:tricky tricky [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Because you can't be popular unless you have a bunch of trendy friends followin' ya :p[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Barbie micheele Ken kelly ll the mepeople
Justin Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 I don't have an answer nor, a question but, I do have a suggestion. Next time a thread like this is posted let it be in G/S not, General Discussion... -Justin
Recommended Posts