PiroMunkie Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Piro, how old is your sister?? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, I don't know, I don't keep track of how old she is. My dog is 8 though! As of yesterday!! Does that count? :confused: lol[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well I'm 17 with an 11 year old brother whom I love very very much! My birthday is Sept. 24th...and his is the 25th...which makes us very special :D Oh, and here is a picture of my baby brother (luv you!) P.S. LM, your brother James...I remember...he's hot :smirk:[/color]
Pressure Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Awww Prio!! That's so mean!! You can't really hate her that much! As for me, I'm an ONLY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!! with a 17 year old cousin like a sister... grrr Her name is Carrie and about the only similarity is that we are both girls. But with Carrie, that's often debated. No lemme stop. I'm just kidding. I am an only child, but, I have so many cousins who I see ALL the time, it's like we're siblings. Carrie is the biggest b/c we used to live together. Until about the middle of the summer we were always at each other's throats, but amazingly it was like this overniht change. Carrie and I are always on the phone to one another and our parents are always on our cases about the phone bills. I have a bunch of her CD'S and dshe has a bunch of mine. We fit the same clothes so half of mine are in her room and visa versa. I was invited to her 17th birthday party which was awesome 'cuz I got to hang out with some awesome highschoolers all night. As for my two younger cousins.. different story. One is 7 and the other is 4. May I just input that they are both MORBIDLY OBESE!!(big words) (it means extremely overweight) Anyways, the 7 year old, WEIGHS MORE THAN I DO!! the 4 year old weighs only a little bit less than I do! Disgusting. My friend has said that the 4 year old's face looks like that thing your sitting on. i hate them. Literally. I can't stand their presence! I would not miss them if they died! Carrie & Alice-get along very well Harmony & Alice-hate her Hanna & Alice-the one with a :butthead: for a face
Pressure Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Aww BabyGirl he's adorable!! *pinches cheeks*
PiroMunkie Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i] [B]Awww Prio!! That's so mean!! You can't really hate her that much![/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:demon: You'd be suprised.. I would go on but details are too inappropriate and morbid to post[/SIZE]
Lotus Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Piro, why don't you PM the story to people who's interested, hmmm... like me. Trust me, your story cannot be worse than mine.
PiroMunkie Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i] [B]Piro, why don't you PM the story to people who's interested, hmmm... like me. Trust me, your story cannot be worse than mine.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Nah, I don't think so. I don't want people to not like me for thinking such evil and deranged thoughts. I'm a good person, and perefer to keep being seen as one..[/SIZE]
Red Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [B]I have a 21 year old half sister who i've never met and i don't think i ever will[/B] :( :(
Lotus Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 I can tell you that my we fight every single day and over almost everything, and the best part is my parent don't know anything about it. If you want to know about the detail, I can PM you.
Pressure Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 *sticks touge out at The Elite DBZ* My avatar... THEIF!!!!!!
Lotus Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Nah, I don't think so. I don't want people to not like me for thinking such evil and deranged thoughts. I'm a good person, and perefer to keep being seen as one..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] that's not going happen. Beside, what you did (i don't know what is it) to your sister is not that evil (i think) unless you almost kill her or something.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now