OtakuBoards

Siblings!!

SaiyanPrincessX

[color=deeppink]Well I'm 17 with an 11 year old brother whom I love very very much!

My birthday is Sept. 24th...and his is the 25th...which makes us very special :D

Oh, and here is a picture of my baby brother (luv you!)

P.S. LM, your brother James...I remember...he's hot :smirk:[/color]

Awww Prio!! That's so mean!! You can't really hate her that much! As for me, I'm an ONLY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!

with a 17 year old cousin like a sister... grrr

Her name is Carrie and about the only similarity is that we are both girls. But with Carrie, that's often debated.

No lemme stop. I'm just kidding.

I am an only child, but, I have so many cousins who I see ALL the time, it's like we're siblings. Carrie is the biggest b/c we used to live together. Until about the middle of the summer we were always at each other's throats, but amazingly it was like this overniht change.

Carrie and I are always on the phone to one another and our parents are always on our cases about the phone bills. I have a bunch of her CD'S and dshe has a bunch of mine. We fit the same clothes so half of mine are in her room and visa versa. I was invited to her 17th birthday party which was awesome 'cuz I got to hang out with some awesome highschoolers all night.

As for my two younger cousins.. different story. One is 7 and the other is 4. May I just input that they are both MORBIDLY OBESE!!(big words) (it means extremely overweight)

Anyways, the 7 year old, WEIGHS MORE THAN I DO!! the 4 year old weighs only a little bit less than I do! Disgusting. My friend has said that the 4 year old's face looks like that thing your sitting on.

i hate them. Literally. I can't stand their presence! I would not miss them if they died!

Carrie & Alice-get along very well
Harmony & Alice-hate her
Hanna & Alice-the one with a :butthead: for a face

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Piro, why don't you PM the story to people who's interested, hmmm... like me. Trust me, your story cannot be worse than mine.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Nah, I don't think so. I don't want people to not like me for thinking such evil and deranged thoughts. I'm a good person, and perefer to keep being seen as one..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Nah, I don't think so. I don't want people to not like me for thinking such evil and deranged thoughts. I'm a good person, and perefer to keep being seen as one..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
that's not going happen. Beside, what you did (i don't know what is it) to your sister is not that evil (i think) unless you almost kill her or something.