OtakuBoards

Siblings!!

SaiyanPrincessX

I can't stand my sister,I really do hate hetr,she's such a brat,begging for attention,she has middle child syndrome I guess,she's an embarressment,today at dinner,she yelled out about Logan and they kept teasing me all night

-_- I'm sick of that-_- ruins my dinner......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]I would hate that! How old is she? To tell you the truth,I'm very glad that I don't have a sister,I've never wanted one.. I've always looked at them as brats,I don't know why. [/B][/QUOTE]

my sister's 10,but she acts like she's 2,anyways,my uncle and me got her back,and went through her purse,and found this note about a kid named mike,and teased her bout that

well these are my siblings:

18 year old sis
13 year old sis
10 year old bro
8 year old sis

I'll admit..there are times we are at each other's neck..but we play around A LOT! I mostly wrestler with the two younger ones. My 13 year old sis is REALLY calm..so we rarely fight..but when she gets mad..MAN CAN SHE GET GHETTO!!!! My bro, he's a smart aleck and quick to answer...and he's really sensitive..I guess it happens when he's the only male except for my dad..lol My youngest sis is the one with the gheto attitude..lol..she always want to be right..the only way getting by her without getting mad is agreeing with what she says. My oldest sis is like a mom at times...but she can be silly at times.. :)

Overall, I really can't imagine a life without them..lol...good or bad!
I'd probably be a VERY bored child without them wrestling me down and picking a fight..though they can be angels when they want to. :)

25 year old half brother
22 year old half brother
21 year old half sister

Those are 3,000 miles across America so I don't see them often

Oh.... Am I forgetting something.. Oh, yeah.

14 year old brother

Oh, man, and to think that I'm 4 years younger I can't put up with him. I don't think I could deal with a younger sis or bro because I cuss too much. I can remember the time when he :blackeye:ed me.*sigh* Even I think myself being more mature than him...

jon, 20
james, 17

we get along famously. we are bonded against my parents, & are all completely wild. i'm esp. close to jon, he is [I]the[/I] most important person to me on the face of the earth & always will be. we tell each other things we would never tell anyone else. he beats up guys that mess w/ me (always behind my back, b/c he knows i'd stop him, but i secretly like it).

i feel bad for those of you who don't get along w/ their siblings. i couldn't imagine that.

hmmms.....14 yr old brother and 9 yr old sister.....

My brother is annoying and inmature....ineffecte i often smack him around alot and am the parent half the time....my dad is gone alot... My sister...well she gets annoying but she "idalizes" me...*sigh* poor kid she's going to be all screwed up when she gets older.... Overall though I care alot about them and am glad they are here....

both my siblings are younger than i. my sister is a faile....pain in the ***. she's also a pampered little ***** that gets everything she wants. wait..that sounds familiar. :( i guess it's partly my fault, my mom doesn't really discipline her, so im forced to, and sometimes i let things slide that i shouldnt. it's getting to the point where i want to throttle her.:

I have 3 bros, and 2 sis's. I don't get along with any of my bros! I serious here, if I was left alone in the house, with just my 3 bros, we'd have this massive big brawl, and by the time it was over, there'd be no house left!

..........but, I get along with my sisters, ...............sometimes.........

(me 17)
14 year old sister
13 year old sister
11 year old sister
9 year old brother

eh, I get along best w/ my 14 year old sister and my brother. When we were younger we ALL had it in for eachother; three hour long fights, lotsa screaming...... ah, the good ol' days. heh, j/k. But me and Stephanie (Amibasuki on these boards) fight- but it's just playing around. We'll punch eachother and throw eacother around,..... we play around more like... brothers :blackeye: , we don't 'cat-fight'. But its all good, as long as neither of us are truly angry...

[SIZE=1]Grrr.. I have 1 sister and 1 brother. My brother and I are cool and stuff.. but my sister, she should just burn!! :flaming: She, unfortunately, found her way to this board which made me REALLY REALLY mad! Once I found a post of hers I'm gonna PM her and flame the living daylights out of her :mad:

My Brother is 21
and no one cares about my sister...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]what's your sis's name here? :) [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]If I knew that I would have posted it in my last post and told you people to flame her along with me. But the witch with a "b" isn't telling me, grrrr..! I wish she could be banned without banning me at the same time but that doesn't seem very possible. She's one of the few people I truely do hate.[/SIZE]

lol thats how i feel about my brother at times piro :D cept i don't hate him....well at least sometimes i don't hate him....yep siblings are good for a fewthings...

ummm fighting.....someone to keep you comapny....fighting....someone to gang up on your parents with :D...oh and fighting