OtakuBoards

Madden and Doa...

Syk3

That's cool. Anyone like madden 2002? Oh, and I hav recently learned that you can play ps2 with psone controllers. Although u can do that, is it recommended to use the ps2 ones? Lik, do they have something that the psone controllers do not have?

Madden 2002 is an excellent game for it's genre. I'd recommend buying it, but I'd also recommend buying DOA2: Hardcore before you get Madden. DOA2: Hardcore is awesome, and has very high detail graphics if you ask me.

They recommend playing the PS2 with the PS2 controllers, and not the PS1 controllers, because of the simple fact that the PS2 controllers are more advanced, and have better reliability.

Thanx for your help. I am getting both games (doa2 and madden) at the same time i get PS2, which is christmas. I kno this cause i put it on my list with Tony Hawk's 3; madden 2002 is easy to find, and i heard my grandmother call and say she got best buy to order some doa2s. I am getting the ps2 controller as an extra (already found it), and boris, I found Gran tourismo 3 as well. Thanx 4 ur help.