Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Madden 2002
Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore

My friends are a little "ify" when i ask them if these r good games to get for ps2. Maybe I can get some feed back from you guys.
Posted
That's cool. Anyone like madden 2002? Oh, and I hav recently learned that you can play ps2 with psone controllers. Although u can do that, is it recommended to use the ps2 ones? Lik, do they have something that the psone controllers do not have?
Posted
Madden 2002 is an excellent game for it's genre. I'd recommend buying it, but I'd also recommend buying DOA2: Hardcore before you get Madden. DOA2: Hardcore is awesome, and has very high detail graphics if you ask me.

They recommend playing the PS2 with the PS2 controllers, and not the PS1 controllers, because of the simple fact that the PS2 controllers are more advanced, and have better reliability.
Posted
after renting them both(thanks to blockbuster) i liked doa a lot more than mad2002. but...... i really dont like sports games much. they arnt really my fav type of game. my fav games are racing games(gt3) :babble:
Posted
Thanx for your help. I am getting both games (doa2 and madden) at the same time i get PS2, which is christmas. I kno this cause i put it on my list with Tony Hawk's 3; madden 2002 is easy to find, and i heard my grandmother call and say she got best buy to order some doa2s. I am getting the ps2 controller as an extra (already found it), and boris, I found Gran tourismo 3 as well. Thanx 4 ur help.
Posted
I really liked DOA2:Hardcore it rocks and the bad guy at the end he has a weird facial feature thats huge and hes easy. Try to unlock the special cg gallery it has cool pics inside.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...