OtakuBoards

Kare Kano

hikarunogo98

[quote name='bailee_kaye']ive read up to #12. i have 13 of them but there is 15. :D[/quote][COLOR=#503F86]Please try and add more detail to your posts in future, bailee_kaye, and also be mindful of your spelling, punctuation and grammar. As this post was, I had to delete it as spam because it was so short. I'd suggest taking a look at the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL] when you next can.[/COLOR]

ironically enough, I don't have number 6. I seemed to have skipped it in the rush to get into the manga that wasn't covered in the anime.

There is nothing wrong with reading romance mangas if you are a guy. Just as there is nothing wrong with me reading manga ment for a "male audience" (ie inuyasha)

anyways, kare kano takes some dark turns and does seem to get better and better as it continues on. I am currently by volume 16 where they started going back to the two main characters again.

Wh ich character is your favorite?

• 1 year later...
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances manga is a delightful story about the two best students in school: Miyazawa Yukino and Arima Souichiro. This manga is drawn by Tsuda Masami and is 21 volumes long.

I remember being stuck between buying I.N.V.U and Kare Kano. I remember that day as if it were yesterday. I think it was in my sophomore year that the first volumes of the two series arrived. I am really glad that I chose Kare Kano. Just a few months ago of this year, I finally bought the last volume, volume 21.

I was quite shocked about the outcome. [spoiler]I knew that Yukino and Arima would get married. That was a given since the first volume. Though, getting pregnant in high school?[/spoiler]

This manga is really twisted in a way because it makes you think another and puts you through an emotional twister and after a few pages you find it was just a joke and it makes you laugh.

Ever since buying the first volume, I looked forward to buying the next one and the next one. I own all of it now and personaly, I think that it is better than the anime. The anime was never finished for one. Another reason, the company who was making the anime wanted to turn it into Evangelion or even give it a different ending than the manga all together.

As for favorite couples, I really like Yukino and Arima, but my most favorite is Kazuma and Tsubasa. [spoiler]If you put aside that they are step brother and step sister. They are really cute! I think it is awesome how they get married in the end. [/spoiler] I always have a weak spot for those two.

So what are your thoughts? [/COLOR]