Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]My favorite show on Adult Swim is Robot Chicken. Most people I've talked to don't like it at all, but I find it utterly hilarious. The claymation makes it much funnier than an animated version of it could be. Although, Family Guy definetly outmatches Robot Chicken alot... I suppose it's a tie.[/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
All of the comedy cartoons on there are pretty well done, better then any other cartoons on any channel. My favorite has to be Family Guy, it is just so random and funny. You know when a guy locks his keys out of the car it is a good show.

My favorite anime is definitely Cowboy Bebop. Best characters I have EVER seen in an anime, and every episode is like an OVA episode so you never get bored of the same enemies. Also, the climatic (and awesome) ending scene, wrapped up the series very well.
Posted
1.Harvey Birdman
2.Cowboybebop
3.Sealab2021
4.Samurai Champloo
5.Home movies
6.ATHF

That order, i did not think that in terms of humor adult swim could be beaten, with shows like HB, SL2021 and ATHF. MTV's Drawn together proved me wrong though =)
Posted
[size=1]My favorite is Full Metal Alchemist, with Family Guy, Robot Chicken, and Sealab coming in second, third, and fourth, respectively.[/size]
Posted
Favorite shows on AdultSwim has to go to Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Kikaider, Samurai Champloo, and FLCL. You just can't beat these shows. Most of these shows are sweet but CowboyBebop, Wolf's Rain, and Kikaider to me are Master Pieces, classics. They're one of a kind :animesmil
Posted
i love to watch inuyasha so far im only on the 21st episode but i have also watched the newer one on adult swim. i really want to get the movies i dont think that the 3rd one is in america yet . how id die to live in japan get to be in the country that created anime and gets all the new stuff first!!! bye!
Posted
My favorie adult swim show is Samurai Champloo. I just cant get enough of it. The music goes well for it (although, many wonder why Hip Hop was chosen) and the action and plot go well with this top notch anime.
Posted
I personally do not really care for the anime stuff... I like Paranoia Agent some, but I don't watch it much at all.

The most obvious thing to say is Futurama or Family Guy. However, since they are just re-runs of Fox shows, I don't know that I consider them "Adult Swim" shows per se.

Otherwise, I don't know what my favorite is. I'd probably say Mission Hill, but it's almost never aired anymore. I don't even know how many they made.

I've grown to love Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, Sealab, Home Movies and Venture Brothers.

If I had to pick one it would probably be Venture Brothers. I'm glad they agreed to a second season.
Posted
[COLOR=Sienna][SIZE=1][B]First,[/B] It would have to be [B]Cowboy Bebop[/B]. I pretty much heard the music from the anime before even watching it. I hooked on the music from then and until the present. I got mY self hooked on Anime. I'll watch it until the day I die.

[B]Second[/B], Probably be a tie between [B]FLCL[/B] & [B]Samurai Champloo[/B] I would pretty much say the same for these two. Just like I did with Cowboy Bebop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
[The rest I just got hooked and couldn't let go...]

[B]s.CRY.ed[/B] : Its getting better & better each episode I watch.

[B]Robot Chicken[/B] : Its just freakin' hilarious...

[B]Aqua Hunger Teen Force[/B] : I just can't describe on what to say.... [B]"This Show Freakin' Rocks!"[/B]

[B]Family Guy[/B] : If you love watching [I]Family Guy[/I]. You gotta get the [B]Family Guy Live in Las Vegas [CD: Soundtrack][/B] it comes with [B][DVD: The Making of Family Guy][/B] Its hysterical off the wall. If your a fan its a must get CD.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't help myself I love music & art, so just call me freakin' Music / Art "NUT".

To me Music & Art are like a drug to me. "Give Me More"

-------------------------------------------------------------------
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest anime me
Posted
my favorite anime show on adult swim is Fool Cooly. it allows you to escape from reality and thats why i like it soo much. cuz its soo different from like regular animes. :D
Posted
my favorite anime show on adultswim are inuyasha full metal alchemist samurai champloo scryed futurama and family guy. i also like cased closed but they dont show it on adult swim any more. wat happened to that show?
Guest Deacku
Posted
I like FMA. No ifs, ands, or Buts about it.
  • 2 months later...
Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
Definitely Inuyasha. I also liked Yuyu and Kenshin. Samurai Champloo. I like Gundam Seed too(especially the music)! I have never watched Scryed.Oh yeah-Full Metal Alchemist! :catgirl:
Guest kero-chan
Posted
FLCL
Inyasha
Fullmetal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop
I think thats all of them.
Posted
[size=1][color=Teal]I would have to say, Initial D.

Initial D is good, it's a car racer anime that looks good and has a great storyline. I especially like the way they fused 2d animation for the characters with the 3d for all the racing action.

I've not watched much AS apart from Initial D and maybe a little bit of Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C, so I'm sticking with "The D"[/color][/size]
Posted
I don't really watch a lot of Adult Swim, but the show that catches my attention the most is FLCL. It actually has a pretty good dub and the show itself certainly does keep me entertained.
Posted
Anime-wise, my favorites are as follows: Furi Kuri, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Trigun. Not in any order, this. I also liked Witch Hunter Robin, when they had it--Why'd they take it off!? :animecry:

Comedy wise: Not too many. I only enjoyed the Venture Brothers because it mocked everything I thought I knew about heros, villians, Johnny Quest, nerd games, and science. :animeswea
Posted
[QUOTE=Noodle][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Verdana][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana] I know, Yu Yu Hakusho was MUCH better on AS. So was Tenchi and Outlaw Star.Stupid Toonami :cussing: :angry2: [/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Um, Outlaw Star and Tenchi on Adult Swim were the EXACT SAME EDITTED VERSIONS THAT AIRED ON TOONAMI! STOP BEING SUCH A ******* NARUTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (OK, maybe I need to chill...)

Here's my rankings of AS shows from best to worst:

------------GOOD--------------
1) Fullmetal Alchemist
2) Cowboy Bebop
3) Futurama
4) The Venture Brothers
5) Paranoia Agent
6) FLCL
7) Neon Genesis Evangelion
8) Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast
9) Samurai Champloo
10) Family Guy
11) Aqua Teen Hungerforce
12) Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
13) Home Movies
14) Harvey Birdman: Attourney at Law
15) Lupin III
16) Yuyu Hakusho
17) Case Closed
18) The Big O I
19) Trigun
------------BOARDERLINE--------------
20) Kikaider
21) The Brak Show
22) Inu-Yasha
23) Robot Chicken
24) Wolf's Rain
25) Witch Hunter Robin
24) Scryed
25) Sealab 2021
26) The Squidbillies
27) The Big O II
------------TERRIBLE--------------
28) American Dad
29) Strooker and Hoop
30) Sealab 2021
31) Blue Gender
32) Super Milk-Chan
33) Tom Goes to the Mayor
34) Reign: The Conqueror
35) The Ripping Friends
36) Pilot Candidate
37) 12oz Mouse

I'm guessing I'll like Boondocks and Lucy and hate Minoriteam and Saul as far as upcoming shows go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...