Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Hobo Bob']its pretty good[/quote]Welcome to the forums, Hobo. In Art Studio, we value high-quality responses to art pieces that will help the artist improve, and I'm afraid that something like this won't cut it. As such, I'd like to direct you to [b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=32738]this thread[/b][/url] where it explains what is expected of you in terms of constructive criticism. Thanks.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I liked it alot. The only flaws I could find were, the neck is cut into, his face is to round, his nose and mouth are too far apart and that, he just seems a lil' tad too tall for Edward Elric. I love the coloring. The shimmer on his auto-mail is just awesome. I also think that a red background would've been better than that sea blue back ground. Anyways, good job.
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I thought it looked pretty good.
I especialy like his metal arm and
how you made it look really shiny.
But, I think you should have a better
background that's not so plain, otherwise
I really like it.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...