OtakuBoards

In case anyone cares

Frankie5 Angels

I really didn't know where to put this,but the band silverchair is coming out with a new album march 2002.Its going to be called "Diorama ". Just in case anyone cared.

Also,I think we need a "entertainment forum" that way we can post about things like music,movies we saw (or would like to see), and other types of media.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i]
[B]I really didn't know where to put this,but the band silverchair is coming out with a new album march 2002.Its going to be called "Diorama ". Just in case anyone cared.

Also,I think we need a "entertainment forum" that way we can post about things like music,movies we saw (or would like to see), and other types of media. [/B][/QUOTE]

Cool, another album. I have a few of their albums, and I must say, they're KOOL!!

Post that suggestion in the Suggestion Forum. That's what it's there for.

hmmm.... silverchair. i have fond memories of them. i was fifteen, sitting on the bus, listening to the first album, the song "isreal's son", i think, since i just turned it on... & my crush talked to me for the first time. he was the hottest guy i'd ever seen, w/ a misfits t-shirt & black boots & a mohawk... he said, "what are you listening to?" i thank silverchair for that moment.

[B]I really didn't know where to put this,but the band silverchair is coming out with a new album march 2002.Its going to be called "Diorama ". Just in case anyone cared.

[/B][/QUOTE]

REALLY?!

YAY! I'm a silverchair fan! :)

whoa..thanx for the info! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. i saw them at rockfest.. >.< .. they where probably the worst band there..

dont get me wrong.. i'm not saying that they are bad.. i'm just saying that they sucked when i saw them live.. eh.. i'm not too fond of their music.. :/ i can live without [/B][/QUOTE]

They probably sucked because a lot of their best songs need an orchestra to back them up,or you just don't dig their music.

[B]Yeah,I didn't think we would get the E-forum anyways. Justin,you may have heard them before you just dont know it. "ana's song" is the one that most people know.Download it and check it out. [/B][/QUOTE]
Your probably right. A lot of the time I will hear a song, but won't listen to the title or artist at the beginning or end of the song...

-Justin