Frankie5 Angels Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 I really didn't know where to put this,but the band silverchair is coming out with a new album march 2002.Its going to be called "Diorama ". Just in case anyone cared. Also,I think we need a "entertainment forum" that way we can post about things like music,movies we saw (or would like to see), and other types of media.
Fall Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i] [B]I really didn't know where to put this,but the band silverchair is coming out with a new album march 2002.Its going to be called "Diorama ". Just in case anyone cared. Also,I think we need a "entertainment forum" that way we can post about things like music,movies we saw (or would like to see), and other types of media. [/B][/QUOTE] Cool, another album. I have a few of their albums, and I must say, they're KOOL!! Post that suggestion in the Suggestion Forum. That's what it's there for.
PiroMunkie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Cool cool. I didn't know that, thanks for posting up! Silverchair's pretty darn good if you ask me :)[/SIZE]
Justin Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 I can't say I've ever heard of them. As for the Entertainment Forum, good idea, but, it has been shot down before for the simple fact that, this is an Anime/Gaming Board... -Justin
Frankie5 Angels Posted November 25, 2001 Author Posted November 25, 2001 Yeah,I didn't think we would get the E-forum anyways. Justin,you may have heard them before you just dont know it. "ana's song" is the one that most people know.Download it and check it out.
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 hmmm.... silverchair. i have fond memories of them. i was fifteen, sitting on the bus, listening to the first album, the song "isreal's son", i think, since i just turned it on... & my crush talked to me for the first time. he was the hottest guy i'd ever seen, w/ a misfits t-shirt & black boots & a mohawk... he said, "what are you listening to?" i thank silverchair for that moment.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i] [B]I really didn't know where to put this,but the band silverchair is coming out with a new album march 2002.Its going to be called "Diorama ". Just in case anyone cared. [/B][/QUOTE] REALLY?! YAY! I'm a silverchair fan! :) whoa..thanx for the info! :)
coolkam007 Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 .. i saw them at rockfest.. >.< .. they where probably the worst band there.. dont get me wrong.. i'm not saying that they are bad.. i'm just saying that they sucked when i saw them live.. eh.. i'm not too fond of their music.. :/ i can live without
Frankie5 Angels Posted November 25, 2001 Author Posted November 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B].. i saw them at rockfest.. >.< .. they where probably the worst band there.. dont get me wrong.. i'm not saying that they are bad.. i'm just saying that they sucked when i saw them live.. eh.. i'm not too fond of their music.. :/ i can live without [/B][/QUOTE] They probably sucked because a lot of their best songs need an orchestra to back them up,or you just don't dig their music.
Phantasy Freak Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 SLIVERCHAIR?!?!I love them!!!God the lead singer is hot!*drools*:-0-- *noties everyones staring*Oops,hehe^^;;*wipes the drool off her chin*hehe..
Justin Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i] [B]Yeah,I didn't think we would get the E-forum anyways. Justin,you may have heard them before you just dont know it. "ana's song" is the one that most people know.Download it and check it out. [/B][/QUOTE] Your probably right. A lot of the time I will hear a song, but won't listen to the title or artist at the beginning or end of the song... -Justin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now