OtakuBoards

[LMS] Round Two (winner: Imi)

Sun

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/JustinTruong/RoundTwo.jpg[/IMG]

It's time to start Round Two.

[QUOTE=Hack Helba][COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]

Round one : [B]Sean[/B] vs [B]sakurasuka[/B]
Round two : [B]Kitty [/B]vs [B]Imi[/B]
Round three : [B]Retribution[/B] vs[B] Hack Helba[/B]

Winners from each round will move up a branch onto the final three, Where ONE of the contenders will be voted out leaving the final two to duke it out for the honor of being the Last man standing![/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Round 1: This battle will be between [SIZE=3][B]Imi vs. Kitty[/B][/SIZE].

[SIZE=2][B][U]Here are the rules for the battle:[/U][/B][/SIZE]
[B]Theme:[/B] [SIZE=3]Media[/SIZE].
[B]Dimensions:[/B] Your choice.
[B]Deadline:[/B] Friday, August 5th

[SIZE=2][B][U]The Judges:[/U][/B][/SIZE]
Rising Sun
Deucalion (Substitute Judge, filling in the position of Doc)
Goddess

Each of you shall post your piece and the judges will post a 2-5 paragraph statement on which they like better and why.

Let the Engagement commence.

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=#F84E20][SIZE=1]I hope Kitty doesn't miss the deadline, if I'm going to win I don't want it to be by default.

Anyway, here's my submission. I don't think it's my best, but I found it uberly hard to express media in one image.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/Media_LMS.png[/IMG]

And...that's all I have to say. ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]I'd like to start off by apologizing to a lot of people. >_> I'm sorry Sun, Stuie, Retri, and the others I complained to last night. But I really need to apologize to Imi.

As some of you know, last night my Mac had some problems. To go into further detail, those of you who wish to know may PM me for the whole story. But to sum it all up, my Mac shut itself off during the middle of me finishing my entry and deleted a lot of files, along with my saved progress of my entry. When I started again, the Mac 'blew up' a second time. Now I can't even turn it on. >_<

The problem will be handled, but until then, I can't really participate or make anything, since my PC is loaded with bugs when it comes to PSP for some reason. It slows down the computer so bad that I'm not allowed to use it anymore because it pisses my dad off.

So, sorry Imi, that you have to win this way. But I must forfeit Round 2 to you. ;-;[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]No problem Kitty, i guess it was just an unfortunate happening. I guess i have no choice but to declare [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]Imi the winner[/COLOR][/SIZE]. Better luck next time Kitty XD.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]