OtakuBoards

Duality (M-VL, S if you want it)

GuyYouMetOnline

[color=gray][color=black]I apologize in advance for the length of this post.[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000][/color][color=#808080][i][font=Times New Roman][size=3][i]

[i]The human race is very interesting in that it frequently contradicts itself without even realizing it. Some of these contradictions, like the countless different religions that are supposedly the only 'correct' religion, are easy to see but, for some reason, are never labled as the contradictions they are. Others are harder to notice. The issue of magic, for example.[/i]

[i]Most humans, when asked, will tell you that there is no such thing as magic. They will say that the only real 'magic' is nothing but sleight of hand, clever deceptions, things that seem impossible but are simple to explain if you know the tricks behind them. True magic, people say, does not exist. And yet, these same people do believe in actual magic, often in the form of some kind of god. People believe in the existance of a god that created the universe, yet they dismiss any possibility that magic exists. Some, however, do know that they believe in magic, in the stuff of fantasy, but these people are usually considered insane. In reality, these people are correct.[/i]

[center][/size][/i][/font][/color][/i][color=darkslategray]Welcome to EDRI.[/color][/center]
[center][color=darkslategray][/color] [/center]
[left][color=darkslategray]Congradulations on your selection for this assignment. We take only the best of the best, so even being approached about this job is a sign of your skill. You should be proud. Of course, we didn't tell you what 'this job' actually is, simply because that would violate our security procedures. You can get the details later, but right now I'll give you the quick version of just what this place is and what we do here.[/color][/left]
[left][color=#2f4f4f][/color] [/left]
[left][color=#2f4f4f]It all started back in the year 2031. A team of scientists was attempting to create a quantum computer. Based on the theroy of paralell universes, a quantum computer would be able to access versions of itself in paralell universes and work in tandem with them, giving it unparalelled speed and processing ability.The team never suceeded.[/color][/left]
[left][color=darkslategray][/color] [/left]
[left][color=darkslategray]Long story short, the multiple-universe theroy seems to be wrong. Instead of a quantum computer, the research team accidentally opened a portal to what seems to be the only paralell universe. Its verion of our world is a place out of fantasy novels. The government moved fast, erasing all records of its discovery and, um, 'dissapearing' the research team. Every member of that team now lives in this facility.[/color][/left]
[left][color=darkslategray][/color] [/left]
[left][color=darkslategray]This is the Extra-Dimensional Research Institute, or EDRI. Our job is to figure out just what makes the other world tick. There are four types of people here. There are people like me, who run the place. There are the maintenance (sp?) people, who make sure everything works right. There are the researchers themselves, and then there are the field agents, the ones who will actually enter the other world. You have been selected to join their ranks.[/color][/left]
[color=deepskyblue][/color]
[color=black][/color]
[color=black]Well, there's the backstory. To summarize, EDRI is a top-secret facility located underground in the Nevada desert. The classification level is so high that there are only two or three people that know of its existance who don't live there. Everyone else lives there, and almost all of them have no contact with the outside world.[/color]
[color=black][/color]
[color=black]EDRI exists to conduct research on the paralell world. It's a world out of fantasy (you know, low tech level, magic, dragons, the works), and EDRI's goal is to figure out how it all works, why that other world is the way it is. How magic is possible, how massive creatures such as dragons are able to fly, why technological advancement seems to be on hold, etc.[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Four types of people live at EDRI: researchers, technicians, the people who run the place, and the field agents. The job of the field agents is to go into the paralell world and do whatever the researchers need done. This could be retrieving some kind of artifact, capturing a creature of some kind for study, etc. Sometimes they do favors in exchange for an artifact or a piece of information. They also ensure that nothing happens that could affect our world They are frequently [/color][color=black]placed in dangerous situations, so they are all very skilled.[/color]
[color=black][/color]
[color=black]EDRI field agents are carefully selected from all branches of the armed forces (though few are ever taken from the Air Force, simply because few pilots are needed. Aircraft attract more attention then ground units, and so are used by EDRI only when absolutly necessary). They're taken to live at the EDRI facility, while their deaths are expertly faked in order to remove any question of what's happened to them. Also, those selected almost never have anyone they're close to (meaning family, spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, that sort of thing), simply because it's easier for people to leave the world they know behind forever if they don't have anyone they're attached to.[/color]
[color=black][/color]
[color=black]Once at EDRI, they're put through the most intense training program even [/color][color=black]devised. These people are good when selected, and after going through the EDRI training program, they are truly the best. They have access to the most advanced equipment, from weapons and armor to transportation to obscure gadgets.[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Though the people of the other world see the EDRI agents, nobody knows who they are or what they want. As always, there are differing beliefs. The vast majority believes that these people with the strange 'powers' (translation: advanced weapons and equipment) are just mages who've mastered a new type of magic (and among these people, oppinions of the EDRI people's actions differ: some are all right with the removal of artifacts and creatures [many of which are dangerous to humans], some are indifferent, and some are against it). However, there are always other beliefs. Some believe that the EDRI people are divine beings, while others believe they are agents of Hell. Strictly small groups, but they exist. There are also other beliefs, of course. Too many to list.[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Now, in this PRG you can play as either an EDRI field agent or a resident of the other world. Just to make sure it's clear, EDRI agents, being from our world, cannot use magic and must be human (PM me if you want to be a non-human EDRI agent). Residents of the other world have no knolwedge of our world, and though they can have magical ability, have no technology beyond what most fantasy worlds have (you know, swords, bows, horses, that kind of thing).[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Here's the sign-up form:[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Name:[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Age: EDRI agents cannot be below 21, and I'd prefer nothing lower than 25. This RPG is not about some random group of kids. These people are professionals. Characters from the other world can be as young as 16, but nothing below that, and please try to keep it above 18 (again, this RPG is not about some random group of kids).[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Gender:[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Race: This one's not whay you might expect. See, while I will allow characters from the fantasy world to be non-human, there will be no elves, dwarves, or anything like that (those races are so similar to humans that there's no point in having them). I'll allow you to play as fantasy creatures such as dragons, phoenixes (which are not immortal in this RPG, though they are in the fantasy novels. In this RPG, they simply have an extrordinary self-healing ability), gryphons, etc. If you want to be a 'humanoid' or part-human, you must PM me. EDRI agents are always human (if you want to be a non-human EDRI agent, PM me). Oh, and those of other races need names that sound like what other races would come up with, and age needs to match race, as well (for example, dragons will be hundreds or thousands of years old, while phoenixes, which would live even longer due to the self-healing ability, can be even older).[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Appearance: This must be consistent with race.[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Personality: This can be as basic or detailed as you want. For characters of non-human races, try to stay away from stereotypes (that goes for human characters, too).[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Bio: Again, I don't need something huge. A couple paragraphs is fine. The bios of non-human characters should reflect their races. Again, stay away from stereotypes.[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Well, I think that's it. PM me with any questions.[/color][/color]

[FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Purple]Name: Cathryn Baxter

World of birth: Ours

Race: Human

Appearance: See the four attachments below.

Personality: Composed and stoic, not even imminent danger of the worst kind can shake her reserve, just as she's not easily shaken or disturbed by the actions of others. Rarely does she lose her temper or self control. Cat's also very meticulous, when she does something, she does it right the first time. A couple of her personality quirks; she's terribly nearsighted, and always wears her glasses, and she never eats red meat.

Bio: Going through school, she was at the top of her class and the school's biggest social butterfly. After graduating as valedictorian, she joined the service. The Navy, to be exact. Several years passed as she learned discipline and how to fight. How to kill. And she was good at what she did as a Special Warfare and Special Operations officer. She was the best, just like she was the best in school. But the first time she actually had to kill, she decided that relationships aren't worth it, technology, unlike people, never dies. But people, people leave, and all that's left are the memories, ethereal things that tear at your mind and slowly poison your heart. Technology's always there, always being upgraded and becoming more reliable.

EDRI was the sort of elite organization she heard whispers of and the sort of group she strove to join. But it proved to be difficult, and she pressed the goal to the back of her mind as she faced her new task: Find and suppress a terrorist/drug camp in Columbia. Setting out with a single-minded passion, she was the first at the camp and the last to leave, interrogating, capturing, or killing any that resisted. She was both brutal and efficient in her onslaught, and within the next week EDRI contacted her. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Gray]I think I may make myself another character, but I don't know what goes as far as the other world's occupants...I don't really want to have a non-humanoid character, I don't think I'd be able to use it correctly.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=#000000]That was short, not long. It's fine, though. You're in.

All right, there are a few things I forgot to mention. First, in your sign-up you need to include which world your character is from. Also, if your character is from our world (meaning that he/she is an EDRI agent), your bio needs to include your character being selected by EDRI. For characters from the other world, you must include your character's occupation (but only if the character in question is human). And I also forgot to mention that I will allow people to have two characters (I may end up having a second character myself, but I haven't decided yet). Now, here's my sign-up:

Name: Sako Alkalero

[color=#000000]Age: 30[/color]

[color=#000000]Gender: Male[/color]

World of Birth: Ours

[color=#000000]Race: Human[/color]

[color=#000000]Appearance: Sako is a tall man, standing well over six feet in height. He's in very good physical shape,as are most EDRI agents (the demands of the job frequently necessitate good physical condition). He's sure to keep himself in good physical condition, if for no other reason than the action his job frequently demands. He has short black hair, and brown eyes.[/color]

[color=#000000]Personality: Sako doesn't like to give up. Once he starts something, he finishes it if at all possible. He's smart, and a quick thinker as well. He's one who'll get the job done at any cost. He's ruthless, but not cold. He simply gets the job done. When not out on a mission, he's frequently found in the training areas.[/color]

[color=#000000]Bio: Sako's parents died in a drunk driving accident when he was 12. He was placed in an orphanage, but he didn't stay there long. He was adopted after about four months in the orphanage. He never developed any real feelings for his new parents, but not because they weren't his real parents. He just didn't like them much. They were better than the orphage, though, so he didn't say anything about it.[/color]

Sako graduated from high school with high marks, but didn't continue ot to college. Instead, he decided to join the army. He didn't see much action, but was known to perform extremly well in excersizes. When he eventually was involved in real combat, he performed just as well. He was selected by EDRI at the age of 24. Since then, he has become a very skilled field agent.
[/color]

I'll join.

Name: Phenreon

[color=#000000]Age: 5743 (Tell me if I need to tone this down.)[/color]

World of Birth: Thiers.

[color=#000000]Race: Pheonix[/color]

[color=#000000]Appearance: In attachment.[/color]

[color=#000000]Personality: Amon is a tipical pheonix. He normaly just likes to be by himself. If he is around others, he likes to give tham a hard time. It's just in his nature. After he is statisfied that the ohters are really pissed, he will stop, and try to help.[/color]

[color=#000000]Bio: Amon, since he is a pheonix, hatched from an egg. His life was normal for a pheonix. Being feed as a baby, then eventually leraning how to fly. By the time he could fly, he went out on his own as most pheonix's do. [/color]

When he was finding his new home, he was attacked by a black dragon. He reluctantly flew away from the dragon, with minimal damage. He took a bite to the wing, and a pretty strong poison blast from it. Luckly for him, he could heal right away.

Now he just lives on his own, staying away from others, or just giving them a hard time. With his home on a cliff side.

EDIT: I changed his name for you Takuya. That better?

[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=2]name-Elie sagara
age-27
gender-male
race-human
what world he is from-this one
apperance-he is about 6'0" and he weighs about 120lbs and he has white hair with black tips and his hair is spiked and he has bright green eyes. He wears the standard EDRI uniform.
personality-He is a pretty nice guy once you get to know him but he spent most of his life in the army so it is a little hard to do so. He hates anyone who jokes about stuff during the wrong times.When he is in trouble he gets to the point where he gets out of control.
bio-When he was little he use to practice fighting with his dad because his dad was also in the military. He always use to say that he would be as best as his dad some day. His father died when he was 7 years old.
He kept training until he was old enough to be in the military then he could actually train. He joined the military when he got out of high school. After he turned 27 he selected out of many people to be a feild agent at EDRI.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Here's to hoping I can still role-play! :animesmil

Name: Aidan

World of Birth: That Other One

Appearance: Aidan is rather short for his age, about three to four inches less than the average height. His hair is grey, cut short and slightly ruffled, and brilliant green eyes. Due to his hobbies, his skin is pale.
Clothes-wise, he wears a loose dull red tunic, long brown pants, and black shoes. Covering this is a tan and brown manteau.
His expression is usually one showing deep thought.
[see attachment]

Personality: Introverted, quiet, and always thinking, he rarely speaks unless absolutely needed, such as when he can't figure out a situation. In any situation, he'll analyze the actions and words of others to make sense of their motives. He doesn't trust easily and will only become social if the conversation's subject is suddenly turned to talking about magic. He's also very strong-willed and sometimes a little sarcastic.

As an added note, he claims that his best quality is "Being able to keep [his] mouth shut when others fail to do so."

Biography: Making a living from his magic expertise (Such as tutoring those who haven't quite caught onto it), his only really friends being writings, Aidan is a typical loner. He was an orphan raised by a book-keeper, starting his love of books. From these books he learned that he was fairly adept at magic.

Generally, he sits alone in trees, reading and casting a random spell here and there, and dreaming of a world he thinks couldn't exist: One devoid of the boundaries even magic has.

This is the only drawing I have of Aidan at the moment...Yeah...Just try to imagine him not...chibified... :animeswea
[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/Eniisa/MiniAidan.jpg]Picture of Aidan[/URL]

{EDIT: Aye aye! I edited his age just a little bit there...Huh...oldest character I've ever played as before...O_o

[COLOR=GREEN]Finally, a good RPG story goes up!

[B]Name:[/B] Emma Johnson

[B]Age:[/B] 25

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Race:[/B] Human

[B]World of Origin:[/B] Ours

[B]Appearance:[/B] Emma has shoulder-length crimson-red hair and dark green eyes. She stands about 5' 4" and appears fairly young for her age (she's sometimes even mistaken for a teenager!). [I]Picture to come soon![/I]

[B]Personality:[/B] Emma is [U]extremely[/U] shy and will hardly ever talk to anyone if it can be avoided. This stems mostly from her upbringing which was not a happy one (see bio) because of this, she has disconected herself, emotionally, from everyone she knows. When she isn't off training by herself, Emma can usually be found with her nose in a book.

[B]Bio:[/B] Emma was the middle child in an upper-middle class suburbian nieborhood. Her family prided itself as being your "typical, all-american family." Her older sister was a cheerleader and homecoming queen; her younger brother a starting varsity football player. Nerdy Emma stuck out like sore thumb in every way as compared to her family; from her hobbies and interest, which included martial arts, to her opinions of the government. Even her appearance stood out in a sea of blond hair and blue eyes.

After high school, she attended West Point, since she didn't know exactly what to do with her life, but she did want to travel-- not to mention get away from her family. She eventually lost contact with them and accelerated in her classes and training. She became so aborbed she had virtually no time for a social life. Her greatest strenths were her quick reflexes under pressure and mastery of hand-to-hand combat.

Emma entered the service immediatly apon leaving West Point. She spent 3 years in the Army before being approached by EDRI.

I hope this is ok, Takuya. I'll edit some of this later.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][B]Name:[/B][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Desdemonica Tahirah[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][I][B]Age:[/B][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid]21 years[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][I][B]Gender:[/B][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid]female[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][I][B]World of Birth:[/B][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkOrchid] our world[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][I][B]Race:[/B][/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Human[/COLOR]

[I][B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Appearance:[/COLOR][/B][/I] [COLOR=DarkOrchid]She is tall 5'9" 140 lbs. She is very fit and muscular for a woman. She may act masceline but she doesn't look it. She has a trim waste and round curvy hips as well as a "very full" chest. Her mesurements are about 39" 28" 40"She has long sandy colored hair past her but and gorgeous emerald geen eyes. She is very pretty but crude. She usually wears thick strap tanks or mucsle shirts, combat boots, and black or tan cargo pants with her hair in a tight bun.[/COLOR]

[B][I][COLOR=SeaGreen]Personality:[/COLOR][/I][/B] [COLOR=DarkOrchid]She is loud and determined. Some may think she's heartless she just doesn't tolerate winey children posing as soldiers. She is defensive and opinoinated so she doesn't get along with many people. Meaning little friends. Plus she's a bit of a femanist so no boy friends either.
[/COLOR]
[I][B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Bio:[/COLOR][/B][/I] [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Her mother died giving bith to her. She was the seventh child and the only girl. Her father tried to raise the kids by himself but it was hard and then he got sick so he couldn't work. Eventually he passed away leaving her eldest brother dominick to raise his younger siblings alone. Damion the second oldest quit school to get a full time job. When Desdemonica was sixteen she moved out. She was living with her friend Taylor for a while but in the army she had to move around alot so they lost touch. She is a very skilled Marine. She got an offer from EDRI and out of bordem she went to check it out.[/COLOR]
[/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Orange]Name:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Xelda-Zuri Zohiret
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange]Age: [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]16 years[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Gender:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]female
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange]World of Birth:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]other world
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange]Race:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Ware Tiger[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Appearance:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]She is very petite. She has white hair with pale orange streaks and golden eyes. Her skin is very pail. She has a very cute face. I mean cute as in fuzzy bunnies like a kid. She is 5'5" and 110 pounds. She seems to alays wear boys clothing but ocasionally she does wear a dress. She is very thin and small. and pretty. She is just cursed with looking "cute". Her half and half stateshe is much more muscular has some fur and an almost tiger head but still has many human feaures her full tiger state she is a magnificant white tiger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange]Personality: [/COLOR][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]She is kind hearted in her human form but has a very short temper. It's a little humerous because she is so short and she flips out on people twice the size as her. She is awsome in battle and gets a little too much enjoyment from being so vicious but it's the cat in her.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Orange]Bio:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]She has lived alone for quite some time. She became a nomadic at 13. She tries to be tough and rough but no one takes her seriously. She knows much of the world but not when it comes too sexual subject. Then she's completly oblivious. It's funny how nieve she is in that area. Pretty much her parents took care of her untill she could take care of herself. She decided staying stationary sucked and went around making money here and there.[/COLOR]

Name: Matthew Wayne Duffey

[color=#000000]Age: 29[/color]

World of Birth: Modern Earth

[color=#000000]Race: Human[/color]

[color=#000000]Appearance: Stands at 5'5'', growing very little in his teenage years. He has dark brown hair, seemingly black in dark light and when its wet. Matthew has hazel colored eyes, but they change to green in some lights. He has been complimented many times on his eyes. He has an above average physique, but makes up for it in leg power and speed.[/color]

[color=#000000]Personality: A very bubbly and outgoing individual, Matt can be found either staring off into space or bouncing off the walls due to excitement or just too much sugar. But when he sits still, it means he's angry, playing a game, reading, or just thinking. [/color]
His anger was a problem in his past, but over years, he has controlled it, but he may have sudden bursts out of the blue. And he is very protective and concerning with his friends and family. If he meets somoene who seems shy and shelled, he'll do his best to open that person up and be friends with them. But when it comes to personal problems, he doesn't like to speak about them much. And he doesn't like to become too emotionally attached because of having to leave his fiance.

[color=#000000]Bio: Matt lived with an average family, not being able to have a lot, but having the neccessities. But after his dad died when he was 11, all went down hill. His mother got into drugs with a lowlife and his sister was locked up. The only vent he could have for his emotions was the night sky. That is why he is so balled up when it concerns his own problems.[/color]

His mother managed to get away from that horrible life and finally started over in a town called Bainbridge. This was when Matthews life turned for the better. He met a person named Josh and befriended him instantly. They stayed friends throughout high school. But things started to go bad after Matts sister was murdered. He lost his best friend and lost his girlfriend on multiple occassions, but eventually got her back.

Before shipping off to boot camp after graduating high school, Matt proposed to his high school girlfriend. She said yes and they would be married after he got out of the Army. He trained in being a front line fighter. He also trained himself in various forms of hand to hand combat. Noticing his skills as a fighter and his strange way to get things done quickly, the EDRI asked him to join their ranks. He accepted. But since he accepted, he had to forget his past life and his own fiance. But, he heard rumors that she had joined the Marines and there was a chance she could join as well...

--------------------------------------------------------

Amazing how I can put myself in so many RPGs, no matter the content...oh, and if anyone wants to play the fiance of this character, be free to do so, if thats alright with Takuya. And if you do, PM me first please.

Name: Aiya Minasuko (I'-ya Min-a-soo-koe)

World of Birth: Ours

Appearance: [URL=http://www.freewebs.com/adriannah/Anime_Angles_FD21.jpg][Click][/URL] She looks exactly like this with no wings and blue eye's.
(She refuses to wear a uniform.)
She's about 6'2. (Both of her parents were tall.)
Aiya uses any kind of gun. But her favs. are the Sniper Rifel, the AK-47, and a silver Cross Bow.
Personality: Aiya is a selfcentered, arragent, pecamistic, b**ch. She wasn't always that way, but thats her usual mood.

Bio: Aiya was a fun, happy little rich girl. Aiya and her parents were a loving family'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">loving family, until one day when she was seven her family was murdered by the Russain Mafia.

(Her family moved around alot so she had no specific home.)

She had no other family so she lived with a little boy (Jake) one year older than her, who was a good friend of her's.

She was a child prodigy with long distance weapons. Acually she excelled in aiming more than anything, so after high school she jioned the marines and became the top sniper. Usually they wouldn't let a female be a sniper but she was the best and the most stubbern.

(She can speak Russain, German, Japanese, and English.)

When she was 22 she jioned the C.I.A. with Jake. One years later Jake proposed and they were gonna get married 2 months later. But one month before the wedding they were sent on a mission to russia and he was killed by a double agent. A year later she found the agent that killed Jake and murderded her.

Ayear later she was found by EDRI while on a mission.

Amon: Good for the most part, but I'd prefer a more alien-sounding name. I won't require you to change it, but I'd prefer it if you did.

kyo'slove91: You need to add a personality. All you put is 'he's nice once you get to know him'. I know I said the personality didn't have to be very detailed, but I need more information than that.

Dragon Speaker: It'd be good if you could add a few years onto your character's age. 19 seems a little too young to be teaching magic. You don't have to, but I'd prefer it if you did.

SolarPrincess: You're good.

Ditsy_Taurus888: Could you add a couple years onto your character's age? I know I said 21 was acceptable, but I'd prefer it if your character was a bit older than that. You don't have to change the age, though.

Venge: Remember, EDRI normally selects people who have nobody they're close to. If Matt's the kind of person who'd leave his fiance for a top-secret job he's not told anything about before accepting, then that's fine. If he's not a person who'd do that, you'll need to make some changes.

cheese master: That's a few too many languages. It'd probably be best if you removed a couple, but I won't make you.

Well, that's everyone. I'll see if I can find the time to start this within the next few days. Sign-ups are still open, so don't be afraid to join if you haven't done so yet.

Name: Solstice

World of Birth: other world

Race: Zodiaco [elemental mages that have to be surrounded by the element that they use.If they don't then they cound die.]

Appearance: [See below] He is about 7' 2". Very tall, but short compared to his family. His body is encases in ice, and other materials for protection, due to the fact that his skin, if you will, is very thin. Just brushing up agians cotton has the ability to tear it.

Personality: He is very calm. A scolar if you will, he feels that if you take things very seriously, all will come out of it is death and pain. He learns evrything by watching. It takeds alot to get him to use his magic to kill, but he has been known to kill very quickly.

Bio: Born into a respected family, his father was one of the best magicians around. His fahter had the control over fire, his mother had control over earth, and still to date neither of them know how their son got control over ice and wind. Noone in either of their families has ever had that ability.

As he grew older, his father would take him on trips to hone his skills. One day while traveling trough the woods near their village, strange men came trough a dark hole. Both his father and he were in awe. They loved the idea of being able to travel trough some sort of traveling device that they had never seen before.

Unknowingly to his father, Solstice has beenfallowing the newcomers, trying not be seen, as well as learning about their world be their conversations.

Name: Luyan

World of Birth: other world

Race: Wolf Totem Spirit (an animal gifted with special powers and in tune with an elements a wolf spirit is in tune with darkness {which includes night time and the moon and shadows} and he can speak human and walk on in air during nighttime)

Appearance:He is a wolf Stands on four paws at about thigh height of a 5'6 human he has dark sliver-Grey fur that sparkles in the moonlight black markings cover his legs and face he has silver eyes that slit long from the top of his eyes to the bottom he has white gleaming fangs and a blue tongue his claws are also gleaming white

Personality: Luyanis a serious loner and does not care for anyone but him and his family he would do anything for his wife and daughter and will kill any thing that would threaten to take them away

Bio: Luyan is a totem in charge of keeping the balance of darkness he interacts alot with the Totem of light to control the balance when the invaders as they took a dragon as it disappeared he decided to follow them from afar to protect his family he has formed a pact with other totems that they need to keep an eye on these new people in case they take one of them they all agreed but chose not to interfere otherwise Luyan however has decided to follow them feeding on the dark secrets they carry and prepared to strike if necaray

hope im not to late.

Name: train Heartnet

place of birth: this world

Race: human

Apparence: he stands at 5'10" he has a dirty brown hair with some streaks of brown in his hair. his eyes were a beautiful golden brown as his pupils were still as black as the darkness. Around his neck he wears a bell that looks alot like a cat bell.Just below his neck he had the roman numeral symbol of 13 marked there. he wore a simple grey T-shirt with a blue jacket ontop of it and wore jet black pants. he had a single gun in his pocket that was emblazed with the same mark that was below his neck

Personality: Train is a the kind of person who lives life one day at a time. He doesnt worry about the future that much as he will almost be able to get along with almost any person that he is able to meet. A strange thing for him however in his personality is that from his past(see bio) he seems to almost be to happy for someone who has been through the things he has. Although he is always fun loving when he is around friends and even sometimes during missions, but when he get serious there is almost no person who could be stronger than him.

bio: Trains past was fine until her was 9 years old when a person had assisinated by a single person leaving him alone in this world. After wondering the streets he was picked up by a man who saw the anger and revenge young Train had in his eyes. He was later adopted by the man who would become his farther. For the next 9 years, him and his foster farther, trained together to form train into an expert marksman with a single gun. One day trains farther knew that he could be better used in the military than he was with him. So he had a duel with his farther, even though Train hated the idea of him having to kill the man who had trained him into what he had become. Afterwards, Train had won the dual and was put on a special team in the Marines that specialised in assasnation.

Seven years later after joining the Marines, Train was asked by a mysterious man if he had wanted to become a field agent in a new orgzination. After the man had explained that his skill as a marksman where incredible and he could be of use to them. Although, train didnt like the idea of being used by others he accepted getting tired of the Military. After he had arrived inside the building, he finally knew the new orgiznation of which he was working for, the EDRI.

((edit ok i cant tell you who exactly but in all seriousness the marines do, do that im not joking around when i say this either im f***ing serious they do and thanks))

(and about the mark its on the front part of his shoulders which you are able to see. i couldent find a way to say that right)

digiX: I cannot dechipher your bio. Please make it a bit easier to understand.

sand dragon 19: First of all, EDRI does not recruit from groups like Chronos. They recruit field agents from alll branches of the U.S. armed forces, but that's basically it. Also, you can't decide to join EDRI, simply because you don't know it exists. EDRI finds you, not the other way around. Even if you say yes, you don't learn the name until you're inside the facility. Since your character is built around Chronos, you'll essentially have to come up with a brand new character in order to be allowed to participate in the RPG.

EDIT: sand dragon 19, I don't think the Marines do much in the way of asassinations (correct me if I'm wrong), but the rest of your new sign-up is fine.