OtakuBoards

For those of you who see the un-edited dragonball Z epps

Goku213

Where do you see them at? How do you get them? Of course, if your country shows them that's a different matter, but over here, it's all edited. "Next Dimension", lol @ that. I downloaded some clips the other day, where Buu was saying in Japanese to Gohan "you think i'm a dumb f***" and they often say "sh*t" etc. The clips looked good. So where do you see these epps at?
One thing i found funny in the Japanese version is that when they do all the transformations, instead of shoutin, they let out a girly scream. lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B]Where do you see them at? How do you get them? Of course, if your country shows them that's a different matter, but over here, it's all edited. "Next Dimension", lol @ that. I downloaded some clips the other day, where Buu was saying in Japanese to Gohan "you think i'm a dumb f***" and they often say "sh*t" etc. The clips looked good. So where do you see these epps at?
One thing i found funny in the Japanese version is that when they do all the transformations, instead of shoutin, they let out a girly scream. lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

For one, there is not any cussing in DragonBall... fansubber add that in.... for emotional or whatever reasons, they never say it. Maybe "damn" but thats it...

The reason they have "girly screams" is cause they were voiced by GIRLS! Gokou, Gohan, and Goten were all voiced by the same girl. In anime, alot of characters are voiced by women... more than men. Women play alot of men's voices in anime. it's common, very common.

Nah we don't get the international channel here i don't think. Dunno what's on it either

Who is fansubber? So, they put all the swear (cuss) words in?

lol, i didn't know they was girls. lol. Gohan, round the Cell games over here, he sounded like it was a girls voice. And Goten, i think the same person does his voice cuz he sounds kinda like a girl over here now. Still waiting them to show what happens after all the Z fighters fly off to see Majin Buu etc though :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku213 [/i]
[B]
Who is fansubber? So, they put all the swear (cuss) words in?
[/B][/QUOTE]

I meant to say Fansubbers (plural).... the word explains itslef.... they are fans who sub anime.... thus, fansubbers... they aren't always acurate in their translations and they add things too... ie: cuss words.

Ah I had the international channel for a while, til my aunt got rid of digital cable a few weeks ago; it was unedited but...don't know what they're saying, heh. I d/l episodes mostly, subtitled of couse...I dunno I would (and did) watch all-Japanese DBZ, but I knew generally what was going on, I couldn't watch something totally new and not know wtf they're saying. Just go on mIRC and d/l eps, it'll take a while if u don't have cable or something tho (which I don't =\).