OtakuBoards

RK fan art

fluffysessy

[size=1]The shading style is great. I feel that the first one (group) needs a bit more contrast. But other than that, it looks good. Characters are spaced apart really well. Meaning, they aren't too cluttered or too far apart. It's well balanced.

The second picture is really nice as well. The shading is really good. You show the direction of the light, and it's really hard to capture that sometimes. I'm a black/white artist myself, and I love shading. So it's exciting to see it and learn from it.

Very nice job.[/size]

Those are rather nice and resemble the Rurouni Kenshin style very, very nicely. It must have taken a lot of patience to shade the 1st one! I usually get irritated if I have to shade such a large area.
It's really very good use of the pencil medium.

thank you....I actually drew the 1st one 2-3 years ago with regular pencil but because i used a regular pencil most of it disappeared and that pissed me off and i really didn't wanna fix it..... but of course i did fix and this time i used art pencils ..... :animesmil

[COLOR=FireBrick][SIZE=1]Very nice! I love the way you drew and shaded in their clothes. You were able to portray their differences in texture well. Also, the varying degrees of darkness give good hints as to which surface is colored lighter than another. Well done!
I have to say that I've doubts about the way you drew Aoshi's and Hiko's right eyes. I feel that they don't follow the curvature of the face. Other than that *minor* flaw, I say you've got talent. *claps*

[b]9/10[/b]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]