OtakuBoards

I need help

mornigndew

[SIZE=1]Computer? Hmm, don't get the new pentium 4, I have a processor which is alot better than that, called AMD.

Well, best bet is to put together your own computer out of parts you want and need to put in, not get a ready made computer with loadsa crap you don't need... make your own.[/SIZE]

You mean AMD is the company =].. At the current moment, if you were to ask me what the best chip is, I'd say the AMD Athlod XP 1900+. It's clocked at 1.6 GHz - and no, don't tell me "the pentium 4 is clocked at 2 GHz and over, now!" It makes no difference anymore, at least not between these two different companies. AMD used to suck (with the k6-2 line they had), but they drastically improved, so make sure you get that new computer with their processor.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]You mean AMD is the company =].. At the current moment, if you were to ask me what the best chip is, I'd say the AMD Athlod XP 1900+. It's clocked at 1.6 GHz - and no, don't tell me "the pentium 4 is clocked at 2 GHz and over, now!" It makes no difference anymore, at least not between these two different companies. AMD used to suck (with the k6-2 line they had), but they drastically improved, so make sure you get that new computer with their processor. [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]And I understood less than one-tenth of that post.... >.<[/FONT]

If you have Windows XP, there's something you should know about it and it's a warning to those who are planning to get the upgrade. I heard that if you lend someone the upgrade cd or watever it is, you use the key code to install it. If two codes are used the same time, the Windows company will cancel the person who first installed the upgrade. Take it from a person who saw it in action. And it's a very horrible thing :devil: :demon: :devil: to see that your internet has been canceled.