OtakuBoards

Chobits Manga!

Vagetogt

The Chobits manga was soooo GOOD I couldn't stop reading it!!!! The only reason that it took me 3 days to finish it was because I had to work on those days!! Now that I have finished reading the manga I watched all of the Anime and the manga is Sooooo Much better!! I wanted to just scream!! Why didn't they make the anime the same as the manga? WHY!!!!???

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Vagetogt']The Chobits manga was soooo GOOD I couldn't stop reading it!!!! The only reason that it took me 3 days to finish it was because I had to work on those days!! Now that I have finished reading the manga I watched all of the Anime and the manga is Sooooo Much better!! I wanted to just scream!! Why didn't they make the anime the same as the manga? WHY!!!!???[/quote]
why didn't they make the hellsing anime same as the manga(the first time)? cause the mangaka didn't work with them on it, i think this might be the same case. if you were truly looking for an answer.

• 2 weeks later...
haha, i'm sure i would feel the same way if i saw the anime for Chobits. i read the manga up to cvolume 3 and i liked it, but i like the other Clamp works much more ^^

yeah, Kitsunekami, you are right, the Hellsing anime ain't that great, but i like the colors they used when Alucard was killing everyone! of course it can never bee as good or graphic as the Hellsing manga ^^

I haven't read any other Clamp manga yet... Infact Chobits was the first manga that I ever read.... I'm in the middle of reading Fruits Basket, I like that too... I did like the Chobits manga better though!! ^-^ I need to get more manga....

Like most cases, the anime and manga are slightly different from one another. If it weren't so, then, well, there wouldn't be much reason to expose yourself to the other since they'd be exactly alike.

But I do agree with you about the Chobits manga being better. I didn't like how the anime ended. Seemed abrupt, or something.

well...i suppose it's good to see both the anime and read the manga, because they both have something extra the other doesn't. oh and i'd suggest you look into other Clamp works, they are so beautiful, and i recommend reading X. the series is up to 17 volumes so far, and the bishounen are beautiful ^,~

[size=1]Chobits was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed the manga series, and I've only seen 4 episodes of the anime; but that will change some day, heh. Clamp is an amazing company, and I love the manga that I'm collecting from them. I've got the entire Chobits line, and I'm currently collecting Tsubasa: The Resevoir Chronicles and xXx-Holic. Both of which coencide with each other, and are pretty fun. I suggest those two if you haven't picked them up already.[/size]

Chobits IS a great manga, but I can't say I've seen the anime. Then again, as in cases before, I think I prefer sticking with the manga.

I mean, well, look at Trigun. Look at Saiyuki. Look at Getbackers. The manga seems to allow an edge that anime doesn't in most cases.

Still, other CLAMP works? Legal Drug, if you don't mind severe shonen ai references, and Card Captor Sakura for a series as cute as Chobits.

Then again, I've yet to see a CLAMP series I haven't liked.

Hi im new here just signed up like 2 days ago and i have read chobits and i thought it was good i was looking foward to getting the anime soon. do you think i should get it? some people say its good others say its bad x.x. oh and another good manga by clamp is "reservoir chronicle tsubasa" thats a good 1 too ^_^

[quote name='Negi']Hi im new here just signed up like 2 days ago and i have read chobits and i thought it was good i was looking foward to getting the anime soon. do you think i should get it? some people say its good others say its bad x.x. oh and another good manga by clamp is "reservoir chronicle tsubasa" thats a good 1 too ^_^[/quote]
I'd say that if you liked the manga then you'll love hearing the voices that the chars have. I know that I did!! ^-^ I love both the anime and manga... So if you have a chance to get the anime I would say Gooo For IT!! ^-^