Howlingvampire4 Posted August 4, 2005 Posted August 4, 2005 Hi! I was just wondering if anyone would happen to know a website with manga sound effect. If you know one, it would help me out alot if you send it to me, tnx :animesmil
Petie Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 [font=Verdana][color=blue]I'm not really sure what you're asking. Mangas are books so they don't really have sound effects in them. Are you sure you don't mean something else?[/color][/font]
You Don't Care Posted August 5, 2005 Posted August 5, 2005 What Howlingvampire means is the "exploding" text that appears in manga to signify the effect of action and make the page look more dramatic. Unfortunately, I don't know any place that has a collection of the kanji (or whatever). I make my own. Sorry.
kitsunekami Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 you don't like, know this stuff? you guys don't know katakana or anything? are people still reading this? i know them, i don't know where the webcite is but i have them all somwhere on my computer, if you can have them that way.
Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Just go to Google. com, and type in Kanji :animesmil It's simple!
kitsunekami Posted August 13, 2005 Posted August 13, 2005 [quote name='Little Slugger']Just go to Google. com, and type in Kanji :animesmil It's simple![/quote] or just look up manga sound effects
DjManix Posted August 23, 2005 Posted August 23, 2005 You can download them? why? If you download them then chances are other people are going to have them in thier strips too. Just do what i do and draw your own, more original that way ^^;
cunimimi Posted August 24, 2005 Posted August 24, 2005 ?? Are you guys talking about the onomatopoeia written in katakana??? Like " doki doki" "dokka~~n" "Ban!" etc ? I'm a bit Confused.... LOL Anyway I can speak japanese perfectly so if u need help pm on myOtaku ^ ^
kitsunekami Posted August 26, 2005 Posted August 26, 2005 yeah, i'm learning japanese, but i also know what ever sound effic means in japanese. are you japanese? and yes, that is what they are speaking of.
Leofski Posted September 2, 2005 Posted September 2, 2005 I think Samurai Deeper Kyo and/or Saiyuki (I can't remember; they're my friend's books) have a glossary of sound effects in the back which might be handy for you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now