Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]I'm not really sure what you're asking. Mangas are books so they don't really have sound effects in them. Are you sure you don't mean something else?[/color][/font]
Posted
What Howlingvampire means is the "exploding" text that appears in manga to signify the effect of action and make the page look more dramatic. Unfortunately, I don't know any place that has a collection of the kanji (or whatever). I make my own. Sorry.
Posted
you don't like, know this stuff? you guys don't know katakana or anything? are people still reading this? i know them, i don't know where the webcite is but i have them all somwhere on my computer, if you can have them that way.
Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Posted
Just go to Google. com, and type in Kanji :animesmil It's simple!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
You can download them? why? If you download them then chances are other people are going to have them in thier strips too. Just do what i do and draw your own, more original that way ^^;
Posted
??
Are you guys talking about the onomatopoeia written in katakana???
Like " doki doki" "dokka~~n" "Ban!" etc ?
I'm a bit Confused.... LOL
Anyway I can speak japanese perfectly so if u need help pm on myOtaku ^ ^
Posted
I think Samurai Deeper Kyo and/or Saiyuki (I can't remember; they're my friend's books) have a glossary of sound effects in the back which might be handy for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...