NeoCactuar Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 I don't know if this is the appropriate board for this, but i can't think of anything else. 1. What are the post numbers for the levels, how many posts do you have to have for what levels? 2.What are the Avatar sizes for the different levels, what size avatar can you have at what level?
Posthumous Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 1.0-249 Newbie 250-499 Junior Member 500-999 Member(i think) 1000-1999 Otaku 2000-? Extreme Otaku? 2.I don't remeber.
PiroMunkie Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B]past 2000...God. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]No no, past 2000 is Extreme Otaku, find one of Death Knight's posts, he's past 2000. The only reason TN and Seph are God is because that's their title, as in a Super Mod aka "God".[/SIZE]
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]No no, past 2000 is Extreme Otaku, find one of Death Knight's posts, he's past 2000. The only reason TN and Seph are God is because that's their title, as in a Super Mod aka "God".[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Um....Quiet.:blush:
NeoCactuar Posted November 26, 2001 Author Posted November 26, 2001 Lol, thanks for that. But does anyone know the avatars sizes?
Transtic Nerve Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]Lol, thanks for that. But does anyone know the avatars sizes? [/B][/QUOTE] 50 x 50.... unless you are me ofcourse, in which case you'd have a larger avatar of a half naked sexy man lol And I have over 2000 posts?... I'll be damned....
NeoCactuar Posted November 26, 2001 Author Posted November 26, 2001 No i mean, what level do i have to be to get a bigger or custom avatar? Cause your avatar is 100x150.
9mm Avenger Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Umm....Nerve, i thought that was a chick with small tits...
Anna Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B]Umm....Nerve, i thought that was a chick with small tits... [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: oh my.............*walks away slowly..*
Anna Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B]What? Did u think that 2? [/B][/QUOTE] NO, I already knew it was a guy, it's just that......:therock: -__- nevermind....... :rolleyes:
Transtic Nerve Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B]Umm....Nerve, i thought that was a chick with small tits... [/B][/QUOTE] Goodness no.... I'm gay, why would I have a chick in my avatar? Plus it wouldn't be appropiate.... originally I had a naked guy with only his guitar covering his area... but I opted not to use that, as much as I'd disappoint the women :p
NeoCactuar Posted November 26, 2001 Author Posted November 26, 2001 Lol, i wasn't sure at first, but it is obversely a man now that i look at it.
PiroMunkie Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]No i mean, what level do i have to be to get a bigger or custom avatar? Cause your avatar is 100x150.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]You can't get a bigger avatar unless you are a mod, god, or admin. Special privledges they are, us normal members are stuck with 50x50 :p[/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i] [B]Lol, i wasn't sure at first, but it is obversely a man now that i look at it. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh yes.... ALL MAN!.... 6% body fat.... he IS the hottest man alive lol As to answer your question, since I didn't before.... to get bigger avatars you are part of the staff (ie: mod/god) .... regular posters cannot get them. You can after every rank have access to newer avatars, although I'm not sure.... I have never been a regular user on this version of the boards. GAH! Piro got to it before me ::smacks Piro::
NeoCactuar Posted November 26, 2001 Author Posted November 26, 2001 Ooooooo... Dang, Now i have to wait till i'm part of the staff.
PiroMunkie Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]GAH! Piro got to it before me ::smacks Piro::[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]ROTFL :D You're to slow on the draw there TN, lol. Maybe if you wouldn't have drooled all over Gackt in your post you could have beaten me to the punch, though, I don't blame you, lol. Coming from a straight guy, he is one sexy mofo, lol. He makes me wish I was gay :laugh: And NeoCactuar, I don't think you'll be a member of the staff any time soon, lol. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're still a newbie. And even if you get past a newbie there still may not be hope for ya, I mean, look at me, I've been here since version1 and I'm still a normal member!! lol :laugh: :D I personally think that people who have been around as long as people like Voodookanaka, Nerdsy, myself and any others that I've forgotten.. Oh! Justin, ya, him too... Ya I think they should get some kinda special priveledge or something for stickin around this long :p Oh well, I can't do much about it.. :D[/SIZE]
NeoCactuar Posted November 26, 2001 Author Posted November 26, 2001 Yeah i know, but I have to keep hoping, right? So I?m just hoping... maybe... sometime... in the future... I can be part of the staff and get a nice big avatar :D
Transtic Nerve Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B]Nice and big. Half a page? [/B][/QUOTE] lol, we do have some limitations on the size we put out for our staff..... it looks bigger for you 800x600 people.... me, my avatar looks small...
coolkam007 Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 i have a 6-pack! i swear.. its just tucked/hidden nicely behind a few layers of fat.. :blush: lol.. but i bet i could out sit-up any of you :) .. (eh.. i dunno about that .. but i can get 60-65 good(all the way up and all the way down) sit-ups within a minute)
Recommended Posts